Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite platform? - page 4. (Read 946 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
July 25, 2019, 12:37:12 PM
If you are required to choose one platform, which one you will choose as the right choice. Platform Ethereum or Platform TRON? and explain the reason for choosing it. Thank you for your time. Smiley
Of course ETHplatform. Because many altcoin is running on ETH's platform. And it's convenient for my hold altcoin. Besides BNB chain is also a great choice for me at the present time
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
July 25, 2019, 05:36:31 PM
I wil chose tron platform the being that it's a bit faster than ethereum, in most cases ethereum is faced with network clog
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
July 25, 2019, 12:31:51 PM
I like Ethereum much more just because it is much more stable than Tron. On the basis of Ethereum, you can build a business, while Tron is better suited for games.
Activity: 644
https://primedao.eth.link/#/
July 25, 2019, 03:02:19 PM
I believe that the tron cryptocurrency is a more promising project. The Ethereum team does not work at all. Meanwhile, the tron coin buys a good and promising product called BitTorrent.
Why do you say that the ETH development team is not working, they have been operating a lot and giving many updates in the past. Also TRX is nothing special. They are only good at creating rumors and FOMO, pump and dump
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 25, 2019, 02:58:52 PM
I believe that the tron cryptocurrency is a more promising project. The Ethereum team does not work at all. Meanwhile, the tron coin buys a good and promising product called BitTorrent.
Activity: 840
July 25, 2019, 01:46:46 PM
I believe that Ethereum is a progressive cryptocurrency. Vitalik Buterin's idea of creating a World computer is a very good solution for many problems.
Activity: 728
July 20, 2019, 04:51:56 PM
The etherium platform is the most popular and I like it better. It has a number of advantages, such as high transaction speed, smart contract function, and many investors prefer etherium-related projects.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
July 25, 2019, 12:47:47 PM
Ethereum...
The choice for my platform is interested in Ethereum rather than TRON because the Ethereum platform has many advantages over the TRON platform and I have never used the TRON platform so far.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
July 20, 2019, 03:08:53 PM
I prefer ethereum.  Because I consider it the best among all platforms.  He has a lot of advantages and the most important argument is that he can be trusted.
Activity: 672
July 25, 2019, 12:39:18 PM
I like Ethereum much more just because it is much more stable than Tron. On the basis of Ethereum, you can build a business, while Tron is better suited for games.
ethereum is still the best and has the best choice for new projects. but now we can see that some projects using the ERC platform are also starting to migrate to BEP. this will be bad for ethereum, because binance has a high community.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
July 20, 2019, 05:06:42 PM
If you are required to choose one platform, which one you will choose as the right choice. Platform Ethereum or Platform TRON? and explain the reason for choosing it. Thank you for your time. Smiley

I definitely prefer Ethereum platform, because I'm used to using Ethereum platform and of course all coin that I invest are on Ethereum platform, which makes me prefer to use and make Ethereum platform as my favorite platform for now, besides that I think there are many projects using Ethereum platform than TRON platform, so of course that makes Ethereum platform more popular than TRON platform.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 20, 2019, 05:02:54 PM
I will chose Ethereum. Reason is that, the team is not like most projects that relaxes thus the reason it's always No. 2. Also, ETH platform is truly decentralized and constantly looking for ways to keep their platform up to date and efficient thus standing the test of time. Furthermore, Ethereum has given most projects the opportunity to get started on an already built decentralized blockchain while working on theirs.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
July 20, 2019, 03:48:03 AM
the eth platform is my favorite because it offers great freedom of movement, smart contracts, the ability to create your own token, and is very widespread among operators in the sector, but is not said that in the future i can not change my mind if tron reaches the same goals
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
July 20, 2019, 04:25:25 PM

I am not a fan of favorites; in crypto currency you can’t fall in love with projects or tokens
You simply need to make it business first; get your trades, make your profits

It doesn’t matter if it’s a super or low platform
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
July 20, 2019, 03:01:13 PM
Though TRON and Ethereum were created with a similar purpose (smart contracts) they do differ quite well in terms of development,  mining, transaction speed etc. Tron was a fork of ethereum and has been mentioned in its whitepaper. Tron and Ethereum can offer wide range of solutions to the ongoing real world problems.

Ethereum and it's ERC20 tokens can handle only 20 transactions per second. But TRON can handle around 1000 transactions let second. Higher transactions processing per second would be helpful in gambling industry whereas Ethereum slower transaction speed might be used for gaming industry where scalability is not needed much. TRON uses Delegated POS algorithm for mining the blocks whereas Ethereum will be shifting to POS sooner. Delegated POS will help us in processing larger transactions per second.

TRON has better Dapp volume but lacks in the place of a good development. There are far less developers working on TRON whereas more developers work on Ethereum keeping them more decentralized. TRON would serve as a alternative for integrating gambling with blockchain but Ethereum will help business to be integrated with Blockchain.
You are right, that TRON has a much better speed than Ethereum. That is one thing that the ethereum development team should be able to solve. I hope ethereum 2.0 will provide an answer to this anxiety. It should look strange if TRON is a fork from ethereum, but it has more different features.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
July 20, 2019, 03:54:58 AM
My favorite is ethereum because it is historically more reliable, even though from a technological point of view the two platforms create a place where the speed and freedom of the transaction is true and could be a financial problem of resolving at the present time. I'm sure also here will prefer ethereum because historically and how the ERC20 became a dream for all projects last year, I heard that transactions per second on tron platform are very much compared to ethereum, for more detailed information I don't really understand.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
July 20, 2019, 03:43:55 AM
The platform that I choose if faced with two choices is Ethereum. Why not choose the TRON platform, because Ethereum is a convenient platform for me to use while on Crypto. Another reason why I chose Ethereum, maybe the same as those who chose Ethereum.
Activity: 322
July 20, 2019, 03:09:37 AM
Tron is currently experiencing a sharp increase, but in my opinion, ETH is still the best platform, because on this platform we have choices in investing, besides ETH is registered in all existing markets.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
July 20, 2019, 01:49:26 AM
By now at this date, Ethereum is still the favorite, just like as they say it's the king of altcoins and most of the altcoins have started their project as a token under ethereum's smart contract before their mainnet, so surely Ethereum is the big momma in crypto giving birth to a lot of altcoins.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
July 20, 2019, 02:45:34 AM
In my own opinion, i would definitely choose ethereum, why? because aside from it is user friendly and it is almost used everywhere, a lot of tokens nowadays are ethereum blockchain and it is trendy, and they exist few years ago, the trust and confidence of the community is there, and also lots of my tokens and coins are in ethereum, and i have the familiarity on how to manage this.
Pages:
Jump to: