Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite type of gambling? - page 6. (Read 13443 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 282
November 06, 2017, 04:44:47 PM
Right now im into betting at online gaming specially dota 2 its fairly easy to win when im betting at a certain team.
Been into dota 2 for a year now and mostly i win but still i lose some.

If your ratio of winning is more than losing then you are actually playing very well. Because mostly the case is otherwise where majority of them lose and some of the games only people win it. Play safe and do not invest in more money than you can afford to lose it.
i just believe that when you decide to gamble then everything are pure random there , your desire to keep getting a winning more and more without have an ending makes no matter how good you are on certain games would remain -EV , you would lost more than your winning sooner or later , that's the real fact of gambling in the long run.
e-sport gambling is a type of gambling that needs skill, an ability to analyze the team, last team performance, team playstyle, and research the team background. an e-sport gambler who know/play a lot about the game will have an advantage. And I'm sure good analyses will help to choose a better team so it will make a good profit for them.
Yeah me too I love to bet in sports, this is the easiest game that I play. In this gambling it easy to win and earn income, I always bet on sports like basketball, tennis, boxing and soccer.
Moreover I also played dice roll in this game there's a lot of trick however even you have a trick but no lucky, it was nonsense because you always lost.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 11:11:26 AM
Right now im into betting at online gaming specially dota 2 its fairly easy to win when im betting at a certain team.

me too, dota 2 and lol

In last week Samsung give our easy profits.
Activity: 40
November 05, 2017, 05:24:32 AM
Personally, I like poker in casual style.You can have strategy and fun both.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 05, 2017, 04:29:24 AM

If your ratio of winning is more than losing then you are actually playing very well. Because mostly the case is otherwise where majority of them lose and some of the games only people win it. Play safe and do not invest in more money than you can afford to lose it.
i just believe that when you decide to gamble then everything are pure random there , your desire to keep getting a winning more and more without have an ending makes no matter how good you are on certain games would remain -EV , you would lost more than your winning sooner or later , that's the real fact of gambling in the long run.
e-sport gambling is a type of gambling that needs skill, an ability to analyze the team, last team performance, team playstyle, and research the team background. an e-sport gambler who know/play a lot about the game will have an advantage. And I'm sure good analyses will help to choose a better team so it will make a good profit for them.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
November 05, 2017, 03:11:01 AM

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2017, 02:37:39 AM
Give your vote to any kind of gambling, is that the betting on soccer games, playing poker, roulette, online gaming, live gaming....??
Mine is sport-gambling, cause the other things are not fit me at all, i can't understand , people are auto dicing for days , clicking multiples times with slots gambling for what ? When you can watching the real event happening before your eyes and having fun with it.
It depends on person nature. Some people don't like to learn new things, and they like only easy games like Dice and other slot games. They will not get bored while playing those games. But the skill players will not like slot games. We like to analyse the game, and as you said we like to watch our games where we placed our bets, it's actually a good fun in gambling.
Activity: 56
November 04, 2017, 02:10:34 PM
Give your vote to any kind of gambling, is that the betting on soccer games, playing poker, roulette, online gaming, live gaming....??
Mine is sport-gambling, cause the other things are not fit me at all, i can't understand , people are auto dicing for days , clicking multiples times with slots gambling for what ? When you can watching the real event happening before your eyes and having fun with it.
Activity: 57
November 04, 2017, 09:20:38 AM
my favorite type is poker and omaha. becauae in thia game. you can win. even your card already loss
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
October 30, 2017, 07:05:54 AM
My favorite type of gambling is mutual betting!

In this system you don't bet against the bookie, you bet against other players! more fun Smiley

That's correct P2P Gambling completely eliminates the bookie or house from the set up but there aren't many these days because most of the gambling are done online and with online gambling unless there is an escrow you cannot set up P2P Gambling and so the bookie might somehow reinvent themselves as escrows and make some money off you the players.
Activity: 234
Merit: 101
October 30, 2017, 06:11:56 AM
My favorite type of gambling is mutual betting!

In this system you don't bet against the bookie, you bet against other players! more fun Smiley

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
October 30, 2017, 04:48:41 AM

If you are a solid fan of a certain team, then you gotta think twice now. Again, there is no certainty in this type of gambling. I've learned that the hard way when I stick up with Liquid and was beaten by Mineski in a Minor while back.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 04:38:48 AM

me too, dota 2 and lol
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
October 30, 2017, 04:34:14 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 127
October 30, 2017, 04:14:04 AM
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 30, 2017, 03:43:16 AM
DIce gambling can be fun because of the fast results although there really isn't anything fun with it. just rolling a dice, either you win or you lose. And it can be worse than what you could have imagined instead of the fun your thinking.

Yes, it is fun that way and it's one of my best choice to gamble when I started to get in cryptocurrencies. I never seen the same game before when I was gambling in real life before because I only know poker and other card games. I find dice game as very fun game and fast in results it's also a good stress reliever when you've got tons of work to do and you want to start killing your time with some activity.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
October 30, 2017, 03:21:26 AM
Gambling dice is more fun in my opinion. Because only just press mouse. I don't need to rack my brains just for the sake of misleading analysis. And to get a bit winning, I just need to spend a few minutes. Contrast with soccer gambling that must wait long enough.

DIce gambling can be fun because of the fast results although there really isn't anything fun with it. just rolling a dice, either you win or you lose. And it can be worse than what you could have imagined instead of the fun your thinking.

Dice game is easier to understand even newbie can play it as soon as possible. Due to the fact that this kind of game can be played at any time and the result of this game is so instant, some people aren't able to control their mind whenever they faced unexpected result.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
October 30, 2017, 03:16:00 AM
Gambling dice is more fun in my opinion. Because only just press mouse. I don't need to rack my brains just for the sake of misleading analysis. And to get a bit winning, I just need to spend a few minutes. Contrast with soccer gambling that must wait long enough.

That's the easiest type of gambling which result is instant, it's fun if you stay within your budget but it might ruin your life if you go beyond because with its fast result you might lose your entire money when you loss control. Dice has is a game where house has an edge and it's only played based on luck as no strategy will ever work in the long run, so you have to know that and just enjoy the game.
copper member
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
October 30, 2017, 03:15:29 AM

What fun for me is winning and everyone should probably enjoy that. It's fun to win every time that you gamble because it would help you get money, of course, and profiting from it would mean a lot to you but there are certain side effects because you might get addicted and the end-result would be losing all your savings.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
October 30, 2017, 02:02:18 AM

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
October 29, 2017, 09:22:06 PM
But i think it's too risky compared to LIVE games, Like sports games. Personally, I don't like to gamble in games which based purly in luck, because i think that is a waste of money, In other hand, sportsbetting is good, because if you have some knowledge in any type of sports, you can increase your chance to win rather than depending only in your luck.
gambling would always bout luck you know , no matter how you put a lot of efforts in it and no matter what game it is. in the end you win or lost depends on how the the luck is there for you or not. so just simply throw your money anywhere randomly and see the outcome , that's enough to make me happy anyway. don't need to choose specific game.
Pages:
Jump to: