Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin so far - page 42. (Read 109011 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 05:36:10 AM
All present have their favorite coins. Most of my portfolio is occupied by bitcoin, as well as coins like ADA, ETH, LTC, Wawes, ICX, KIN and NEO. I sincerely believe that they will all show good growth this year.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 04:55:29 AM
My favorite coins are Oyster PRL and Monero, they have really good projects, and are very useful for life activities, I'm sure it will make me get a good profit
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 04:54:14 AM
My favorite ETH. I hold this coin and wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 658
March 27, 2018, 04:53:01 AM
My favourite coin are bitcoin,  ethereum,  spectre.ai and EOS!  These aforementioned coin has utility, value and they bring on a consistent basis usefulness that do not exist before but that are Neccesarry and makes our lives easier.
Activity: 103
March 27, 2018, 04:49:58 AM
Just want to open it up and ask people what there favourite cryptos are so far,

Personally I have been surprised by Bankera, I bought into the pre ICO and every week they have been paying the ETH

commissions into my wallet, also looking forward to Electroneum and BQX......

if you choose coin of exchange market, then it should be  Binance coin (BNB). I appreciate marketing dev team of Binance, they have a wise strategy to pump their coin's price raise strongly , if you choose platform coins, I suggest you choose ADA coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 04:20:13 AM
My favorite coin right now is a new coin called "Wavi". Its a CPU focused coin that was released earlier this month. They have developed their own new algorithm for the coin aswell. They want to get rid of ASICs and focus on CPU mining. They also have masternodes. Check out Wavi announcement thread here on bitcointalk  Grin
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 04:15:37 AM
so far i like btc and eth, maybe because they have valuable selling points, have good potential for investment and their prices tend to be significant in crypto market. although sometimes the selling price in the market today tend to fluctuate, but both BTC and ETH survive until now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 03:07:47 AM
I think bitcoin and ethereum are still a favorite of many people, and these two coins give me a lot of profit.  Cool
Activity: 350
March 27, 2018, 02:37:02 AM
The following coins - my favourite Stratis, Neo, ETH and BTC, and I keep these coins in the portfolio. It will give me great happiness if I am able to hold them for a long time, all coins have the good potential for increase because of their qualitative projects.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 06:31:59 PM
Crypto trading is risky, masternode mining is awesome, find a solid coin and HOLD!!!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 134
February 06, 2018, 02:40:21 PM
My favorite would always be bitcoin ofcourse because all the other cryptocurrencies because the popularity and potential of bitcoin, secondary to that it the ethereum of course.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 06, 2018, 02:10:28 PM
for now my favorite coin is Ripple because Ripple from the beginning knows is growing rapidly and lets continue to ride in the future.

I suppose Ripple was the biggest disappointment of the last 2 months. It did not show the expected growth. However, it might cost a bit more; it should happen close to March. I pick the other favorites — NEO and ETH.
Activity: 100
February 05, 2018, 02:59:28 AM
litecoin
bitcoin cash
bitcoin gold
is my favorite coin.
Activity: 315
February 05, 2018, 02:21:31 AM

Personally I have been surprised by Bankera, I bought into the pre ICO and every week they have been paying the ETH

Personally for me, preferable dash, the development is active to improve this coin which has repeatedly changed its name. This is the only alt with the ether can overthrow bitcoin, so the best hope for the future.
Activity: 416
Merit: 42
February 05, 2018, 02:17:12 AM
My favorite is xp, xrb, deep onion, eth, btw
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
February 05, 2018, 02:07:13 AM
My only favorite coin so far is Oyster Protocol PRL because it's the coin that has an amazing project. Online anonymity storage in IOTA tangle for all your files and just pay PRL to continue your storage service.
I'm holding more than 30 thousands of PRL although the price is dropping but I know that someday it will surge up this coming April as the main net will launch and this time the public can use them for different purposes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 02:02:45 AM
now it's Ripple, Ethereum and Neo. While I dare not take something new from the altcoins because market is too unstable in recent times
Ethereum and neo are the favourite I don’t know still why people are supporting ripple soon it will find its original
Position less then a cents. Lots of neo and ethereum based projects are coming its time to invest before reaching to moon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 01:59:39 AM
now it's Ripple, Ethereum and Neo. While I dare not take something new from the altcoins because market is too unstable in recent times
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 11:53:23 PM

Never hear about bankera, so i think i miss good opportunities to get cheap Bankera.
So far, i love to hold ERC 20 tokens rather than a coins. Tokens like BLUE have a good prospect. Because they already have a good product like BLUE WALLET. Its looks like Metamask, but more secure, because can detect scammer address.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 11:21:13 PM

I have set aside 0.5 BTC to have a huge gamble. I'm going with Mona Coin at the moment. It's a fork of lightcoin, the Japanese have legalised cryptocurrency and the meer fact there is little USDT/USD/MONA pairing makes me comfortable. 65%~ 24 hour volume is in JPY. It's real money. I don't trust USDT. I plan to not touch this. Further to this, i've fallen for a new ICO coin (DARICO.io). Bloomberg of cryptocurrency, their own exchange, automining coin (you dont have to PoS), debit card and more. seriously a fantastic buy
Pages:
Jump to: