Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite Game of Thrones character? - page 3. (Read 2492 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
May 16, 2014, 05:37:32 AM
Tyrion  Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
May 16, 2014, 04:37:12 AM
Tyrion Lannister
Activity: 69
May 16, 2014, 03:54:01 AM
Tyrion Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Decentralized thinking
May 16, 2014, 03:44:09 AM
Daenerys Targaryen, i love her character fierce but caring plus shes hot IRL.
Activity: 434
May 15, 2014, 03:18:50 PM
if i were in westeros, i'd totally be oberyn's friend and have massive orgies.. but then again, oberyn would probably want to explore my bunghole, so probably not.
Activity: 1493
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
May 15, 2014, 03:11:04 PM
I relate a lot to John Snow, half my life I've been treated like a bastard.

John Snow
Tyrion Lannister
Dany!

If I went into the seven kingdoms I'd wants to rule them with Daenerys on my side and my best friends would be John Snow and Tyrion Lannister.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
May 15, 2014, 03:02:22 PM
Probably Davos

Selmy
Aemon
Ned
Tywin (Tv show only)

Basically the older characters.

was Tywin character in books different with TV series?
still don't read the books

I think Tywin in the books was fairly one dimensional. The actor Charles Dance does a great job and really shows the influence Tywin had over the seven kingdoms.
May 15, 2014, 02:49:49 PM
Probably Davos

Selmy
Aemon
Ned
Tywin (Tv show only)

I read them and IMO Tywin's role is played really good, very similar to how he was described in the book.
The only thing I don't like about the series is that they sometimes misplace the characters.
For example in the first season Aria was a servant of Tywin in Harrenhal, while in the book, the castle was occupied by the Boltons, and she served Roose. In the book the guy that cut off Jaime's hand died in Harrenhal, in TV series he's hired to go to the wall and kill Jon.

the tv show and the book are not the same thing.. you can't get pedantic about it. the tv show is its own thing. otherwise, you'd be one of those "i read the book first" snobs.
The first season was like an adaptation, the scenes appeared in the exact same order as in the book, that's why I was a bit shocked when they started screwing with the story.

i personally think it's a good thing, even if you read the book. it throws you off guard and prevents the story from getting too predictable or boring.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
May 15, 2014, 02:42:12 PM
Probably Davos

Selmy
Aemon
Ned
Tywin (Tv show only)

I read them and IMO Tywin's role is played really good, very similar to how he was described in the book.
The only thing I don't like about the series is that they sometimes misplace the characters.
For example in the first season Aria was a servant of Tywin in Harrenhal, while in the book, the castle was occupied by the Boltons, and she served Roose. In the book the guy that cut off Jaime's hand died in Harrenhal, in TV series he's hired to go to the wall and kill Jon.

the tv show and the book are not the same thing.. you can't get pedantic about it. the tv show is its own thing. otherwise, you'd be one of those "i read the book first" snobs.
The first season was like an adaptation, the scenes appeared in the exact same order as in the book, that's why I was a bit shocked when they started screwing with the story.
May 15, 2014, 01:14:22 PM
Probably Davos

Selmy
Aemon
Ned
Tywin (Tv show only)

Activity: 350
May 15, 2014, 11:41:26 AM
Who is your favourite?
Tyrion is the obvious choice but I'm a huge fan of the hound (maybe because ive read the books) and LittleFinger probably my overall favorite as far as makes go. ...........As far as females go it would be Ygritte (of course) and maergary tyrell I love the way that actress plays her (she didn't pop out as much in the books for me) but I really enjoy stannis' red lady
May 15, 2014, 11:02:21 AM
Probably Davos

Selmy
Aemon
Ned
Tywin (Tv show only)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
May 15, 2014, 07:38:25 AM
Probably Davos

Selmy
Aemon
Ned
Tywin (Tv show only)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 15, 2014, 07:31:46 AM
sersei
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
May 15, 2014, 07:28:52 AM
I have different favorite characters every season, based on their acting in the series Grin
Season 1 : Daenerys Targaryen, Peytr Baelish and Jorah Mormont
Season 2 : Tyrion Lannister, Stannis Baratheon, Arya Stark
Season 3 : Catelyn Stark, Jaime Lannister, Margaery Tyrell, Dracarys Targaryen Grin
Season 4 : Jon Snow, Sandor Clegane (Real BadAss!)

Too many characters in Game Of Thrones, and nobody safe  Angry
How can they kill our fav characters

Most Hated : Walder Frey, Ramsay *fucking* Snow and Joffrey Lannister

The night is dark and full of terrors  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
May 15, 2014, 05:38:25 AM
Tyrion Lannister
The Hound

I think I particularly warmed up to the hound when he started to seriously hate everyone in king's landing.

Fuck the King's guard

Fuck the city

Fuck the King

Cheesy

Then even more epic is when he goes "Fuck the king" and kills a bunch of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g9zxduFtSM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAusMcu513U
Activity: 448
May 15, 2014, 05:34:39 AM
Daenerys Targaryen.She's probably one of the best characters so far. She's very kind and sincere, and genuinely cares about people. (Unlike most characters, who are out for themselves.)
She does want the throne, but she doesn't want to step on everyone to get there. That's why she released the slaves, she wanted them to follow her because they wanted to.
May 14, 2014, 09:26:52 PM
Jaime - this guy can endure anything. Imagine sitting in a dungeon for months, smell of excrements in the air, rats running around, not knowing if it's day or night, not knowing if they'll execute you. Then, a few days after you're finally released someone cuts your hand off and you come back home to find out the woman you love fucked everybody including your cousin and her own bodyguards but doesn't want to fuck you Cheesy
Activity: 76
May 14, 2014, 08:43:26 PM
Tyrion is so awesome. The last scene in episode 6 was so intense I had to watch it like 10 times on repeat.

Bronn rocks as well. It's like every damn line he says is quote-worthy. Cheesy

And let's not forget THE BOSS - Tywin Lannister.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
May 14, 2014, 08:42:54 PM
I always wanted to watch Game of Thrones. But I really never have time for it. And I love shows like that. One matter worries me though. I heard that everybody in that show dies at some point Sad

Pretty much.

Pages:
Jump to: