Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite Mobile Phone? - page 2. (Read 11776 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
November 01, 2016, 09:12:50 PM
I think I like lennovo. It has good classification and not too high price.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 01, 2016, 12:20:44 PM
I like my iPhone 6 very much. But I want to exchange it against and Android-based Chinese One Plus soon. According to several magazine reports, it is one of the best phones on the market with only $400 in costs.

Iphone is not good in my taste actually because it dot inside in the touch screen I dont like that kind of design eventhough iphone is stronger quality than android maybe the creator will definitely avoid that dot in the iphone to make it better.
I do not think that the apple has more to offer than the same Samsung or HTC. All current brands today offer nearly the same capabilities of their devices, so I do not know who actually prefer.
The most common operating system for smartphones today is Android, and is an alternative to this invention there is no mass. So that you can really make a choice, and the conclusions which smartphone is better.

I also use a smartphone on Android operating system. I tried iphone, but I did not like. Too difficult to understand. I now use Samsng
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
October 31, 2016, 10:10:32 PM
I like my iPhone 6 very much. But I want to exchange it against and Android-based Chinese One Plus soon. According to several magazine reports, it is one of the best phones on the market with only $400 in costs.

Iphone is not good in my taste actually because it dot inside in the touch screen I dont like that kind of design eventhough iphone is stronger quality than android maybe the creator will definitely avoid that dot in the iphone to make it better.
I do not think that the apple has more to offer than the same Samsung or HTC. All current brands today offer nearly the same capabilities of their devices, so I do not know who actually prefer.
The most common operating system for smartphones today is Android, and is an alternative to this invention there is no mass. So that you can really make a choice, and the conclusions which smartphone is better.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
October 31, 2016, 09:01:11 PM

Activity: 251
October 31, 2016, 04:56:40 PM
My favorite phones are Apples phone ( iphone 6, iphone 7, etc). Apple is very professional in designing and creating new phones which attract many people. Iphone's operation system is remarkable, fast which can solve many software problem without difficulty. You guys should buy this phone, it is amazing
In some countries, in order to get a free iphone 7, people are willing to change their names to the name of this smartphone. This is such an action is carried out. But this is really a mockery of man. Although people humiliate themselves.
Activity: 233
October 31, 2016, 04:02:18 PM
Samsung s7 is the best
To date, more than so many copies sold samsung 7 to be able to hear the feedback from users. But the information is interesting.
If the market will remain only Samsung and iphone it will still be in favor of Samsung. Number of still matters.

You should not forget the rising mobile producers from China like Xiaomi. I am sure they will play a good role in the future's mobile phone market.
Chinese smartphones will soon be more famous than they are today. Although even today their percentage of the market is large enough and the quality of the competition has already begun with the famous brands.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
October 23, 2016, 09:53:34 AM
Samsung s7 is the best
To date, more than so many copies sold samsung 7 to be able to hear the feedback from users. But the information is interesting.
If the market will remain only Samsung and iphone it will still be in favor of Samsung. Number of still matters.

You should not forget the rising mobile producers from China like Xiaomi. I am sure they will play a good role in the future's mobile phone market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 23, 2016, 09:05:56 AM
My favorite phones are Apples phone ( iphone 6, iphone 7, etc). Apple is very professional in designing and creating new phones which attract many people. Iphone's operation system is remarkable, fast which can solve many software problem without difficulty. You guys should buy this phone, it is amazing
Activity: 11
October 23, 2016, 07:59:43 AM
nokia
Activity: 287
October 20, 2016, 02:24:38 PM
There is one question that interests me. I can not understand why a brand like apple iphone smartphone makes its memory drive inside, without the possibility of removing it. It's definitely involves difficulties in use.
Why if you choose a high quality smartphone then it should be immediately iphone? There are many, even the Chinese are very good and not expensive devices. And the fact is that there is a memory card slot has its own.
Activity: 270
October 20, 2016, 01:23:15 PM
There is one question that interests me. I can not understand why a brand like apple iphone smartphone makes its memory drive inside, without the possibility of removing it. It's definitely involves difficulties in use.
Activity: 251
October 17, 2016, 12:49:18 PM

For the money that people give one iphone to buy two or even three very good smartphone with a very strong ability. Apple is a waste of money.
Despite the prevalence of other brands, apple will still lead in popularity and the desire of many people to have this particular smartphone. It's just all in financial matters.
Activity: 240
October 17, 2016, 12:18:27 PM
Samsung s7 is the best
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
October 17, 2016, 11:22:52 AM
Samsung S6 Edge, it is a good one though i cant afford one 😂
Activity: 301
October 17, 2016, 11:19:51 AM
Samsung s7 is the best
Activity: 365
October 16, 2016, 06:40:07 PM
Samsung s7 is the best
Activity: 273
October 16, 2016, 04:05:09 PM

For the money that people give one iphone to buy two or even three very good smartphone with a very strong ability. Apple is a waste of money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
October 15, 2016, 11:52:59 AM

Activity: 31
October 15, 2016, 08:27:37 AM
Activity: 16
October 15, 2016, 08:21:25 AM
Samsung 6 e7ge, 7 edge or Iphone 6 and 7
Pages:
Jump to: