Pages:
Author

Topic: FB 30K Guide to Monthly | Facebook (SECRET METHOD REVEALED) 2017 - page 2. (Read 2413 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 976
hello only 2 left in discount copies hurry

Do you have any proof that you have sold any copy at all ?

Your marketing promotional method is unprofessional especially in the aspect of giving out a vouch copy, people will always buy what has testimony or review from an established account here and any review or comment from an account lower than a full member rank could be disregarded.

In your case may be you are too protective of your account then send PM to a DT member and request him/her to help you to review your product and post an honest review about it.

I think OP has been getting sales, but he can't prove that the sales have originated here on the forums, except for his alt account claiming that they purchased the method. The reason I believe that it's his alt? Let's assume that the account (@williamhart551) is real. If they are familiar with the forums, why was the account brand new when he made the post? If it's someone else's alt, why did they create it for the sole purpose of stating that they purchased this $499 method, considering that was his FIRST post on the forums?

There could be the possibility that OP asked the buyer to post here on the forums that he purchased the method, after he purchased it, but then that wouldn't be a lead that was generated here, thus rendering the post null; it's not an actual vouch by a *trusted* member of the forums.

thanks for the reply here people say i am only here who sell the product without review copy so please check others also many are here also if i show you the proof that i sold the copies you will not relive also if some good member give me the review you not believe why only one reason you can't offered to buy it please accept it OK in online i spend 5 years here to know every thing and i just know little spoon thing here but one thing is you need to spend to earn real money this is not crap WSO OK i worked it and now i am selling it why i am selling it show in my post OK so now if you don't have money to buy earn it from PTC site first OK
now you can buy with paypal and paypal is so secure you can ask refund also there but you can't buy why you don't have money to buy OK so admit it already give the link to buy

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, and I want to believe that you've found a proprietary method to truly earn revenue based on the screenshots that you have posted. But I've found so many discrepancies with products that are sold here, and every time I ask sellers questions regarding their products, they either change the subject, provide a vague answer that doesn't answer the question, or ignore it altogether.

The reason why people keep telling you to provide a vouch copy is so that there is a trusted member here that can, you know, vouch for the method you're selling. A good reviewer will review your method, but omit any details when they post, as not to give away any proprietary information. They will let the rest of the forum members know if your product is, first of all, what you claim it is. They will then let others know if there is a possibility to earn revenue according to your claims, and whether or not they will actually carry on the method until they receive their first payment.

A good review could take a week up to a month to confirm payment. You need to be selective of who you provide a review to, as the last thing you want is for someone to just say something like:

"I received the method from OP and it works! I haven't set up my payments or received any, but if you follow the method like OP said, you will make money."

The above is not a good review. If you want examples of good reviews, let me know and I can provide some examples for you.

Additionally, if you are worried that the reviewer is going to disclose your method to others, there is a "Reputation" board on the forums (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=129.0), as well as a "Scam Accusations" board (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0), that you can post the details of you getting thieved of your method, and a Default Trust member will more-than-likely give that person a red tag, if you provide enough proof that they did, in fact, steal your method and distribute it without your consent.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Until you can find a good reviewer that will vouch for your product here on the forums, you're not going to get a single sale. I implore you to consider allowing a reviewer to test your method and vouch for it so that you can get more sales.

That's, of course, if your method will actually earn you $30K monthly, as you claim. That's a big number, and even based on your payments and frequency of those payments in your screenshots, you yourself are not even making those earnings. Roll Eyes

Maybe that's why you don't want to provide a vouch copy; because you know that you can't back your claim. That just appears to be shady as fuck; like you're just looking for a sucker to spend $500 on this method so you can make a quick buck. Maybe that's not your intent, but subconsciously, that's what everyone is thinking at the moment.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
thanks for the reply here people say i am only here who sell the product without review copy so please check others also many are here also if i show you the proof that i sold the copies you will not relive also if some good member give me the review you not believe why only one reason you can't offered to buy it please accept it OK in online i spend 5 years here to know every thing and i just know little spoon thing here but one thing is you need to spend to earn real money this is not crap WSO OK i worked it and now i am selling it why i am selling it show in my post OK so now if you don't have money to buy earn it from PTC site first OK
now you can buy with paypal and paypal is so secure you can ask refund also there but you can't buy why you don't have money to buy OK so admit it already give the link to buy
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
hello only 2 left in discount copies hurry

Do you have any proof that you have sold any copy at all ?

Your marketing promotional method is unprofessional especially in the aspect of giving out a vouch copy, people will always buy what has testimony or review from an established account here and any review or comment from an account lower than a full member rank could be disregarded.

In your case may be you are too protective of your account then send PM to a DT member and request him/her to help you to review your product and post an honest review about it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
i just bought the discount copy i hope it will work as show it i will post my review soon thanks

thanks william to buy yes you will earn and don't have problem with it thanks for buying

I have a feeling that this is your alt account, or a friend is posting this for you. The writing style is very similar, and it's the first post by a brand new member. Just saying, I call shenanigans. Roll Eyes

I absolutely agree with you sir. He thinks he's smart enough. Members in btctalk only believe if it is reviewed by a trusted member. This is the first time that I encountered a guy selling money making methods without giving vouchers.
thanks for the post in simple word you need 30 min. to do all thing OK then rest is auto with software ok so don't think to much about old fb account with group if you have it then it's perk otherwise the method show you the step by step process because in online market every one want big money with less work that's why i find this method and it worked OK also you can buy it by paypal also with this link https://gum.co/xJvr
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I've seen too many miracles happen in my life so I'm not always going to dismiss something like this right away... but usual rule is that if it looks too good to be true than it probably isn't true.

Anyway, let's say it works and I have some questions...

Does method itself include creating or moderating groups and do you need to have established FB accounts or groups with many members to make it work?

Let's say I never had FB account and I'm not member of any groups, could I join FB and still have easy time to set this up or I would have to work to create big groups or networks of people before I start promoting?
you need to work as describe as ebook said then you will make 100% money because many people using it with great traffic source but wrong offers like
send recipe kitchen traffic to movie offer it will not work then you complain me ok so you need 100% working right audience offer in the ebook show you all kind of traffic you can get from facebook ok you can buy here also https://gum.co/xJvr
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
If you guarantee some earnings then you should have an escrow so that I could easily get a refund if the earnings are miniscule. Otherwise this guarantee is an empty promise.
thanks for other buyers i hope you will earn fast as soon as possible happy earning
many people wait for other people loose don't work on them shelf wait till the review and yes one day in this 21st century you will get this for free when this is all people know thing in the online market
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Those that buy should please post their earning  here to vindicate op clams here. If we have positive testimonies from those that buy then to me this will be one of the magic of 21 century as most claims like this one fail most times.
hello for other people who bought it please reply true review as soon as possible thanks
thanks williamhart551 for the review and i am happy for your earning you will earn more also for those people think earn money online but don't want to spend a single dime god give them good health thanks
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
i just bought the discount copy i hope it will work as show it i will post my review soon thanks

thanks william to buy yes you will earn and don't have problem with it thanks for buying

I have a feeling that this is your alt account, or a friend is posting this for you. The writing style is very similar, and it's the first post by a brand new member. Just saying, I call shenanigans. Roll Eyes

I agree Grin
Activity: 2
i don't know about people thinking about this method but this is great all the set up and the automatic traffic come up thanks for my old fb account also here is the money i can't believe this is happens to me so fast
http://oi67.tinypic.com/2wc1jjm.jpg

thank you so much so much time spend on ptc and adsense traffic but no luck like that thanks again for your help
thanks thinking to deep there is many people have same writing skills because there is no paper LOL just wait for review thanks 
Activity: 882
Merit: 976

any one need more info about any product come on skype rudralove122 thanks
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: