Pages:
Author

Topic: FBI Says It Will Investigate New Hillary Clinton Emails - page 3. (Read 1495 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
I believe that this is all lies and dirty machinations of rivals. The fight for the presidency became too unfair.

Youre right, clintons have manipulated so many events its unfair...
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I believe that this is all lies and dirty machinations of rivals. The fight for the presidency became too unfair.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
And I do not go to the polls. I have no need. It is a pity that it is impossible to remove them both. Will have four years to live with a President who is indifferent to me.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
If she becomes President, it will take an act of Congress to take her off the job, even if she is found guilty.

It would be kinda funny, however. A President serving her presidential term from prison.

Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Even if they write that Hillary killed JFK it already it will not stop. She wins. The Republicans need to think who they chose as a candidate.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

The FBI is reviewing a new batch of Hillary Clinton emails, bureau director James Comey said in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Friday.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation … I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," he wrote.

"The FBI's decision to reopen its investigation into Secretary Clinton reinforces what the House Judiciary Committee has been saying for months: the more we learn about Secretary Clinton's use of a private email server, the clearer it becomes that she and her associates committed wrongdoing and jeopardized national security," their statement read.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-re-open-investigation-clinton-email-server-n674631
Pages:
Jump to: