Pages:
Author

Topic: Fcbk, Google, and now Twitter? - page 2. (Read 256 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6320
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 20, 2018, 06:03:01 PM
There is an old saying that one of my lawyer friends likes to use "99% of the lawyers out there give the rest of us a bad name"
The problem that Google / Yahoo / FB and the others have is that there *are* so many scams out there that it's not worth trying to figure out what is legit and what is not.
If you ban them all nobody can come back and say that one of the ones you let through was a scam or that you blocked a legitimate one. They all go away.

Is it the best answer?  Not sure.
Is it the simplest answer? Yes.

Now, will it hurt legitimate ICOs and other projects?
That is tough to tell. If you are building a better project and can get better returns and legitimate gains, people will find you.

I have found many good coins here. No Google, No FB, No Telegram. Just here. And there are other places too.

-Dave
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 05:35:31 PM
 Yeah I don't know what their issue is, maybe their planning on launching their own ICO seeing the success of telegram. Imagine if Twitter or Facebook launched it's own coin???

Maybe they don't want a million request for information from the SEC . I can imagine subpoenas coming in left and right for info on advertisers placing ads for ICO's ..

May be a part of it.

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 04:24:22 PM
I think this should be taken as a chance for other platforms such as snapchat and telegram to use this chance to grow their citizens as all people who deal with cryptocurrency will have no choice but join them. Though it will be hard to adapt it but after all time heals, let's wait and see
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 07:05:56 PM
https://www.coindesk.com/twitter-will-ban-cryptocurrency-ads-in-two-weeks-says-report/

with fcbk, google ad words and now twitter putting crypto marketing ads to a stop this year how are ICO's going to successfully find a way to market their product?

What's your opinion in how they get the word out via traditional social media platforms? Any ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: