Pages:
Author

Topic: F*ck centralized Exchanges! Now its time for DEEX ! - page 2. (Read 353 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I heard that DEEX is going to move to its own blockchain (based on Graphene). By the way, BitShares is the best choice to start. It is the fastet blockchain as I know, 100k trans per sec. Ethereum can do only 20  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
"DEEX promises to solve this problem by building the world’s first decentralized exchange with functional benefits close to a centralized exchange, but without its permanent security threats and sanction risks. It also provides the clients complete control over their fund. The core of this decentralized ecosystem is the BitShares 2.0 (Graphene) blockchain, an extremely fast and reliable platform with not a single hacking record since its creation.

Technically speaking, BitShares 2.0 is a high-tech, decentralized, blockchain based platform which allows to create highly efficient financial smart contracts for all areas of economic activity that are used in the global internet space to provide services. Some of its key benefits include up to 100,000 transactions per second, cryptocurrencies trading with a stable price, dynamic account permissions, recurring and schedule payments, referral rewards programs, and much more"
from my link.

more transactions than xrb
could be a value blow up for BitSHares
Activity: 14
IDEX.

decentralization is going to transform many things and exchanges are just one..
yep thats unfair.
I dont care first for the token btw it could be a good invesment,
 but even more interesting is that all deexs like this example are way more secure against hacker and ddos.
 I really think thats a big point why centralized ones go soon down.
Activity: 54
Decentralized exchanges will be the future for sure. Would you let coinbase or binance to hold monopoly around and to get fees? If their servers are down you are unable to trade/send/withdraw. They act like a bank in some way they can close your account, never reply to tickets etc... to mnay problems. If there is made good decentralized exchange I'll use it for sure.
Activity: 72
Merit: 6
I used kucoin foe the first time today and had a great experience.  My hope is that once soon becomes a big player as well and we don't have to deal with the nonsense of exchanges who can't even accept new customers.

Hi Guys,
in times were exchanges cant handle the traffic anymore, closing pairs/ new register
and gettin hacked I think this is the future in the cryptosphere like DEEX.
Im gonna buy some tokens seems legit.
http://www.coinfox.info/8569-decentralized-exchange-deex-to-start-token-sale-on-january-10-2018

What do you think---?
Will decentralized Exchanges overturn the centralized, even established ones like BNB, Finex etc?
Would you buy more tokens from deex ones instead of COSS?
Pages:
Jump to: