Pages:
Author

Topic: [FCT] Factom - A General Purpose Data Protocol and Tokenization Platform - page 2. (Read 24390 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 4
Under $1.00 ..how pathetic is that..where is that wanker Paul Snow
I expect Factom to be around for awhile and it may come though this, but I dumped all my coins over the last few months.
I bought BTC, Ethereum, litecoin, maidsafe and factom in 2015/16..Factom was $2 and I am shocked but not surprised to see it at $1.45 and falling 5 years later..  Factom has always been a solution looking for a problem..it jumped on the 'Blockchain' bandwagon and thought it had a divine right to succeed but  has disappeared into obscurity.

Yup, it's coming, Factom heading for $1  .. the final  ignominy.
I expect Factom to be around for awhile and it may come though this, but I dumped all my coins over the last few months.
I bought BTC, Ethereum, litecoin, maidsafe and factom in 2015/16..Factom was $2 and I am shocked but not surprised to see it at $1.45 and falling 5 years later..  Factom has always been a solution looking for a problem..it jumped on the 'Blockchain' bandwagon and thought it had a divine right to succeed but  has disappeared into obscurity.

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
Factom Realtime Explorer released
https://explorer.factom.pro

With Factom Realtime Explorer all chains, entries, and transactions are caught up within 1–2 seconds — that means you don’t need to wait for block confirmation, you can see or share your transactions or data entries instantly after submission to the network.

Additionally, Factom Realtime Explorer has significantly improved performance and a lot of usability features:

1. Realtime entries, chains, factoid transactions
2. Search chains by ExtIDs (and share search results)
3. Search by all hashes
4. Fully responsive design
5. Explore huge chains
6. Custom pages sizes
7. Copyable hashes and external IDs
8. Clickable External IDs
9. External IDs in Directory Block & Chain views
10. Blockchain Hints
11. Filtering Entry Credit transactions by commit type, entry hash, paying address
12. Filtering Factoid transactions by type

Press release: https://medium.com/factom-pro/factom-realtime-explorer-690718ee2a69
""Empowering Business and Government

By providing high throughput, low fixed cost, and secure data entry that easily integrates with your existing systems, the Factom protocol solves the data integrity needs of today. Using Blockchain technology, the Factom protocol enables efficient, immutable publication of data, benefiting people and companies by providing a source of data integrity and verification to all parties.  Learn more.""

Anything related to improve government should burn  Wink Wink
The enivitable has happened, out of the top 200 and into the shitcoin abyss..Next target is under $1.00
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
""Empowering Business and Government

By providing high throughput, low fixed cost, and secure data entry that easily integrates with your existing systems, the Factom protocol solves the data integrity needs of today. Using Blockchain technology, the Factom protocol enables efficient, immutable publication of data, benefiting people and companies by providing a source of data integrity and verification to all parties.  Learn more.""

Anything related to improve government should burn  Wink Wink
Cry
So factom inc has gone bankrupt. Congratulations to the team. Very nice job guys.
We have a tumor which is paul snow. If we want to live we need to cut the tumor out before it spreads and destroys us permanently.
And yes i just started this account because i lost my password and forgot what email i used....for all the smartass bitchasses who keep kissing these people's asses over the years.

Get rid of the useless people taking all funds enriching themselves over the years

Make factom great again!   Cheesy
Factom has never been great..It has always over promised and under delivered.. Factom needs to be put out of it's misery with a bullet to the head. Cry

Factom heading out of the top 200..a slow lingering slide into obscurity..forget Factom, it's called Fuckedtom
 Cry
So factom inc has gone bankrupt. Congratulations to the team. Very nice job guys.
We have a tumor which is paul snow. If we want to live we need to cut the tumor out before it spreads and destroys us permanently.
And yes i just started this account because i lost my password and forgot what email i used....for all the smartass bitchasses who keep kissing these people's asses over the years.

Get rid of the useless people taking all funds enriching themselves over the years

Make factom great again!   Cheesy
Factom has never been great..It has always over promised and under delivered.. Factom needs to be put out of it's misery with a bullet to the head. Cry
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Activity: 33
Hej Sphereon,

Is it possible to make a APP with factom
for a save corona APP.

Is something like this possible?

Greetings
Activity: 1

Make factom great again!   Cheesy
6-01-2018              4-04-2020
Bitcoin 16477        6881      -58%
Ethereum 1153      144         -87%
Xrp 3.38                    0.18      -94%
Xlm  0.69                  0.041    -94%
EOS  12.52                2.34     -81%
Xrm   459                   53        -88%
Ada   1.01                  0.032   -97%
Tron  0.20                  0.11     -95%
Dash 1285                 68        -95%
Neo  102                     7          -93%
Iota   4.07                   0.15     -96%
Xem  1.84                   0.037   -98%
Zcash 880                   32.75  -96%
Strat   17.05                0.28    -98%
FACTOM 71.38            1.77   -97%

We are all in the same boat
Apart from Bitcoin the rest are money grabs, solving problems that do not exist and enriching their creators.
Activity: 33
6-01-2018              4-04-2020
Bitcoin 16477        6881      -58%
Ethereum 1153      144         -87%
Xrp 3.38                    0.18      -94%
Xlm  0.69                  0.041    -94%
EOS  12.52                2.34     -81%
Xrm   459                   53        -88%
Ada   1.01                  0.032   -97%
Tron  0.20                  0.11     -95%
Dash 1285                 68        -95%
Neo  102                     7          -93%
Iota   4.07                   0.15     -96%
Xem  1.84                   0.037   -98%
Zcash 880                   32.75  -96%
Strat   17.05                0.28    -98%
FACTOM 71.38            1.77   -97%

We are all in the same boat
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
welp another uber shitcoin bites the dust

RIP

way to manage your project and money "devs"  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes typical idiots

rekt!!!!
I remember when this shitcoin was $40..look at it now..under $2..Over promised and under delivered, just like it's bow tie wearing leader.

Factom is on a one way ticket to nowhere, and has been for years.
Activity: 184
Merit: 101
Put the fun back into banking!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Factom is way undervalued..  3 months there were 9.8m FCT , today there are 8.8m !

yes the burning was a great thing
it brought FCT supply to be almost the same as in 2018
Activity: 12
Looking forward to a great 2020 for PegNet and Factom.
Yes, lets see if Factom can get under $1.00 which is what it's main goal seems to be

Agree 100%
Pages:
Jump to: