Pages:
Author

Topic: FEAR the BITCOIN - page 5. (Read 2902 times)

legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1042
Hamster ate my bitcoin
November 18, 2013, 10:50:09 PM
hehe, FEAR the BITCOIN

ok, Nut Job
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 18, 2013, 10:43:47 PM
Please mark this page:

After today, there is no doubt in my mind the BTC was created by the government, and will become the new world currency, we all, have been trying to avoid for so long.

What better way to gain support for a New World currency, then by making alot of people rich, and hearing all the great stories about it. Everbody will pile into it, and will make alot of  money in the process. So many people will be happy, and word of mouth will continue to build support for this BTC system.

Wake up, this is it and its only the beginning

Transactions are anynomous on BTC (Thats BS). Everything is linked to an IP adress, and logged onto a blockchain. How do you think they caught and shutdown silkroad.

Sell the citizens this illusion, that there is some new anti-gov currency, that was created by someone so smart we dont know who they are, and transactions will remain anynomous.

Are you people that blind. I know most of you have made  money so wont bother really caring  (The Greed of Human beings is astonishing)

Forget about the GREEDY part of making money. Think about it , very deeply, and thoroughly .
Pages:
Jump to: