Pages:
Author

Topic: Features of a good token - page 2. (Read 198 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 01:29:23 PM
I am a fan to coins that grow steadily, instead of a pump and dump coin. I usually look into the historical data of every coin i intend investing, so as to know the nature of the coin. Aside this, there are other factors i consider. One of which is how active the team of coin after listing is, because updates are very essential for the continuous success and growth of the coin and project. I don't also buy along the trend, i buy at some designated points.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
July 14, 2018, 11:33:22 AM
What are the features to look out for when investing in Crypto ?

There are many points or features which might be looked for finding the right cryptocurrency before you invest your hard-earned money and they are like Researching about their base concept on which the whole project is depending on, find out their Management Team and also their support team, research about their company's background and the project plan and their upcoming plans through their whitepapers, research how well their marketing strategy would bring investors from major social media platforms and how they are going to manage their bounty, airdrops and the total distribution.

By this way you can easily find the right project for your investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 08:24:47 AM
What actually makes an ico worth investing into are quite several.  The team is one of the things you should look out for. Solid team are always a good factor to determine a quality ico.

Secondly, check their whitepaper and the website as it must be professional

Check their social media channels as well to know how many people are on their social media channels as well.

Some of these are the features of a good coin/token
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
July 13, 2018, 12:56:58 PM
There are many factors that you should look in a cryptocurrency before investing in it. Some of these are does the coin has real world use cases, is the dev team competent to develop the coin, does the coin has an active community. All these factors are very important for the success of a coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 12:49:14 PM
The peculiarity is that you need to have a lot of money, and you will have to wait patiently for a long time. And of course know what to invest.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 12:38:29 PM
What are the features to look out for when investing in Crypto ?
Pages:
Jump to: