Pages:
Author

Topic: Features of fake/scam AirDrops - page 2. (Read 260 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 12
April 27, 2022, 11:02:38 AM
Who still hunts for airdrops this day? I don't bother myself with such a lame way of making money, after all the stress you will be lucky to make 5$ per Airdrop, if you want something to give you some dollars it's better to just invest in graphic cards and mine some Ethereum or other altcoins.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
April 27, 2022, 08:30:02 AM
There have been alot of scam project now...
Even before, scam airdrops have been rampant.

Three features of fake airdrop.

1: any airdrop that "have no end" they often runs for 2/3 months, majority are not true.  real airdrops don't last more than a month.

2:  95% of airdrop given to "all participants" is not real. Normal airdrop is mainly for a limited number for top referrals.

3: Any airdrop promising you high amount of their token equivalent  $5000, $10,000 or even more without through referral bonus may not be real. Real airdrops don't give such amount, unless you are claiming on  their site where you pay gas fee,
This is why airdrops shouldn't be your bread and butter and if you're into it, you should be spending your spare time getting into those airdrops. In the end, airdrops are like the lottery.

You may have found a good airdrop today but it will take time again until you find another good one. That's why if you're joining airdrops, do not swap your identity for a $5 worth of thin air and promises.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
April 26, 2022, 10:43:59 AM
~
Airdrops were like "2017 meme" here in the forum. I can still recall when I had tried one before and one email sent me to a phishing site of MEW. I am not sure if people are still indeed pursuing these along with bounties. As far as I remember, it is just a hit or miss attempt of even getting one airdropped.
You're better off just doing $5 data entry job in freelance than pursuing these.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
April 26, 2022, 10:34:00 AM

1: any airdrop that "have no end" they often runs for 2/3 months, majority are not true.  real airdrops don't last more than a month.

2:  95% of airdrop given to "all participants" is not real. Normal airdrop is mainly for a limited number for top referrals.

3: Any airdrop promising you high amount of their token equivalent  $5000, $10,000 or even more without through referral bonus may not be real. Real airdrops don't give such amount, unless you are claiming on  their site where you pay gas fee,

As for me i don't even bother myself hunting for airdrop and faucet-like stuffs they require much time and at the end resulted into wasted efforts what a big punch, although it can be advisable for begginers to have a good start from such so as to learn, according to some user's past experience on airdrops, some have made a good history and lot of people benefited from them unlike noe that the effort does not commiserate with the outcome but only a showcase to waste of time because most airdrops now are the promising package by spammers.
Activity: 812
Merit: 725
April 26, 2022, 10:25:35 AM

Most Airdrops that promise a large amount of their token are mostly scams. Some of them will even Airdrop their token on your wallet, and the token will even show a large amount, but when you try to swap or sell the token, you will be unable to do so because most of them are scam projects.
Activity: 303
Merit: 136
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
April 26, 2022, 09:12:39 AM

Pages:
Jump to: