Pages:
Author

Topic: Fed up with this shit! - page 2. (Read 2272 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
February 09, 2015, 10:56:06 PM
WTF is up with these degenerate dog owners that actually take the time to bag their dog's poop and then somehow fail to put it in a waste bin? I mean really, WTF?! IMO, bagging it and then not disposing of it properly, is worse than not bagging it and just leaving it alone altogether. Dog poop is biodegradable, so if they didn't bag it, it would eventually deteriorate, but instead they bag it in plastic and then leave it somewhere, so that it remains a permanent fixture of the landscape. I live in a townhouse and some asshole keeps throwing their dog's 'poop in a bag' on my front step, literally two feet away from my garbage can. It's infuriating! Everywhere I go I see bags of dog poop lying on the ground, or hung from a tree, or stuck on a fence. It's fucking disgusting. Honestly, I'm at the point now where I just want to shoot these people!  Angry

This made me LOL. It's shity for sure
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
February 09, 2015, 10:51:56 PM
I'm not one of these people you speak of but I can think of two reasons why they do what they do. If it's bagged and strung on a tree:

1) There will be no smell.

2) Nobody will step in it.

Your name looks awfully suspicious. LOL. JK.  Cheesy

ywah thats messed up.  shoot them, but with a poop cannon

LOL! That's a great idea!
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
February 09, 2015, 10:47:01 PM
ywah thats messed up.  shoot them, but with a poop cannon
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
February 09, 2015, 10:45:43 PM
I'm not one of these people you speak of but I can think of two reasons why they do what they do. If it's bagged and strung on a tree:

1) There will be no smell.

2) Nobody will step in it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
February 09, 2015, 10:36:28 PM
WTF is up with these degenerate dog owners that actually take the time to bag their dog's poop and then somehow fail to put it in a waste bin? I mean really, WTF?! IMO, bagging it and then not disposing of it properly, is worse than not bagging it and just leaving it alone altogether. Dog poop is biodegradable, so if they didn't bag it, it would eventually deteriorate, but instead they bag it in plastic and then leave it somewhere, so that it remains a permanent fixture of the landscape. I live in a townhouse and some asshole keeps throwing their dog's 'poop in a bag' on my front step, literally two feet away from my garbage can. It's infuriating! Everywhere I go I see bags of dog poop lying on the ground, or hung from a tree, or stuck on a fence. It's fucking disgusting. Honestly, I'm at the point now where I just want to shoot these people!  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: