Pages:
Author

Topic: fedlio.com And bitebtc.com SCAM WARNİNG! - page 2. (Read 1321 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 19, 2019, 08:01:35 AM
 I lost some money to Blue Trading, about $49,000, I was devastated and sorted for help from various places, I even reported to the police and was told I will be contacted later on( I was never contacted till date). Gladly, I was referred to an intelligence and security agency, which specialize in dealing with such cases. I got a huge percentage of my money back in 3 weeks I will recommend them for you as well.  My WhatsApp number is +447451227184
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
August 19, 2019, 07:51:22 AM
Up up up
Activity: 2
August 16, 2019, 09:45:10 AM
FEDLIO exchange https://fedlio.com/ is a SCAM.
Once coins are deposited they can not be withdrawn.
There is absolutely no support.

Its not actually an exchange but a deposit address to ...... read the fine print at the bottom of the website

Copyright © 2019 MSI Investments LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Seychelles Commecial Bank. All rights reserved. Consumer advisory - MSI Investments LLC the holder of FEDLIO stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Seychelles Financial Services Authority.

FEDLIO IS A COMPLETE SCAM> If you deposited anything here it is gone.
Activity: 34
August 13, 2019, 05:23:48 AM
Fedlio.....SCAM.....SCAM.....SCAM.....
Activity: 1
August 12, 2019, 02:57:24 AM
I am currently holding 4.32 BTC value at fedlio exchange which i transferred from my wallet to do trading since this exchange is showing good prices of many coins which are currently selling at low price in other exchanges which is attracting users at other exchanges to buy those coins and deposit at fedlio to sell at good price and double up your money.
The bad new is today I am unable to login to fedlio exchange and its giving me error "These credentials do not match our records" before this when I realized that I am unable to withdraw my funds I was given the same error which every other user of fedlio is receiving "Security alert detected - abnormal activity detected. Please contact support" I raised many tickets and sent emails to support team however non of them replied me back. This is so terrible situation for me to lose so much of money just like that which I was investing from last 2 years. should I just let go my hard work/money just like that ? the same thing is happening with my friends account who has 2.5 BTC current value he is also unable to login to the exchange.
Please help and advise me what action can be taken against them ? I believe they are still traceable if we seek help from cyber crime authorities. Or is there anyone of you has done investigation kindly share with me your findings either reply me over here or my email. [email protected]. Thank you Regards Zia
Activity: 41
August 11, 2019, 11:09:45 AM
3 weeks unable to withdraw. This is unreal, always getting this message "Security alert detected - abnormal activity detected. Please contact support" and no support does not reply. This a BIG SCAM!
Activity: 6
August 08, 2019, 03:06:14 PM
Support responded by blocking my account)) Withdraw money from it is unreal. These are same guys as BiteBTC. The change of domain and site design didt help them) We look forward to their arrest and collapse of their exchange!
Activity: 3
August 08, 2019, 02:41:05 PM
Exchange fedlio.com is a scam, do not try to put money on it - it’s impossible to withdraw money, the technical support service does not answer.  fedlio.com  thiefs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 05, 2019, 05:30:48 AM
Fedlio is a scam exchange and they probably will change the name again and continue with the scam with a rebranded website.
August 04, 2019, 06:01:10 PM
Up up up SCAM BİTEBTC AND FEDLİO EXCHANGE SCAM ALERT Big scam bitcoin btc USDT usdt usd
I'd like you to write more comments with specific keywords on the subject, so this topic will appear on top of Google when people search for it.
That's what people who want to send money to fedlio.com can see.
It can prevent new victims from joining.

I would also like to ask you to share all this on different social media platforms.

It would also be very helpful if someone could talk to a major news page to release it as news.
fedlio.com Big scam exchange, bitebtc, cryptocurrency, crypto, bitcoin, btc, usdt, usd
Activity: 11
Nothing has changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Your account is fully verified and you can trade on Fedlio with no limits"

Activity: 67
To developers: It is very easy to destroy your coins that have landed at scammmers from fedlio.com. Find out which address the exchange has, then enter "exclude [Coin address]" in code (main.cpp). Recompile the wallet. That's it.

I think that all developers whose coins are listed on fedlio have to do it.
Activity: 67

Someone call the police and tell them about this
Update July 27 , 2019

Press release from the seychelles commercial bank...

https://ibb.co/HTLSYnL

SEYCHELLES COMMERCIAL BANK

Press Release

The Seychelles Commercial Bank (SCB) refutes any claim of involvement or affiliation with MSI Investments LLC, a company allegedly dealing in cryto currency. The Bank wishes  to inform of electronic currency.

There are documents and information in circulation in which SCB's name and logo are being used in connection with a cryto exchange Fedlio. The Bank wishes to inform that these are false information.

SCB is a licensed commercial bank operating in Seychelles only. The Bank has no subsidiary association and does not transact in digital currencies.

The Bank takes the opportunity to caution the public to watch out for financial scams such as mentioned above. When approached for any investment, whether online, by mail or telephone, it is advisable to always verify if it is legitimate first before sending out your personal information or money.

For any query on the above, please call 4294400 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm on weekdays or email [email protected]

Dated this: 26th July 2019

This is great that the bank has been officially notified that a scam site was using their company name for a fake partnership.
I hope this alert authorities in the Seychelles.
SEYCHELLES COMMERCIAL BANK (  He made an official statement. )

https://ibb.co/WvX5fHR

Thanks to our man in the seychelles, whose name I will not mention without his consent, we now have an official statement from the bank stating that it has no relation to Fedlio.

The investigation will continue. However, this should be enough for everyone to send no data and signatures to the address in question.

Thanks also to a very helpful member who made the contact.
There is any update? very obvious that a bank will never partner with that exchange after all the bad reputation and multiple complains
Pages:
Jump to: