Pages:
Author

Topic: Fedoracoin ANN: TIPS/mobile wallet/eth clone/smart contract - page 2. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 252
Date: 21/03/2016 10:36
To: bter.com EL8geFTUE6qjKXfwBefbeLDE1sXTLsRjZ6
Transaction ID: 4767fb57402aa2344af9ded09dfd0e2d7827735174bf97bf19bde8f7249f15c3-000

and not showing on bter maybe we need more like youbit and c-cex just put a support ticket with them
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Here is the Swap plan:

Part one: For Old Fedoracoin on Bter

1 Bter will give community their new Fedoracoin address A
2 New Fedoracoin Dev team will send exactly same amount of new Fedoracoin to address A
3 All old Fedoracoin will be automaticly swap to new Fedoracoin on bter this week.

Part two: For Old Fedoracoin on cryptsy or other exchange platforms

1 Since we do not know how many Fedoracoins on these exchange, we do not know the number of coins we need to reserve for these exchange platforms.
2 After Bter post their address, we will estimate the amount we need to reserve for cryptsy and other exchanges.
3 Then we will send these coin to a public address B which controlled by Bter
4 When cryptsy open again,Bter will swap these coin again.
5 All left coin will be burned after the deadline (deadline time is September 21th)

Part three:Other left coin will be burned
1 All other left coin will be burned except address A and address B
2 we will send all left coin to an address C (no one have privatekey of that address C )
3 Hopefully after the Swap, Fedoracoin will become more rare.

I am glad finally someone is taking good care of this coin which is not maintained in two years.
The 51% attack is the huge risk for an exchange to host this coin. BTER is glad to help people and the new team to finish the swap.
I hope more devs in the community can participate in the development to keep this coin and the network healthy.

We dont have problem with someone taking care of. problem is swapping to sha256!!!!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Dev, any bounty for second pool?
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Here is the Swap plan:

2 New Fedoracoin Dev team will send exactly same amount of new Fedoracoin to address A
3 All old Fedoracoin will be automaticly swap to new Fedoracoin on bter this week.

1 Since we do not know how many Fedoracoins on these exchange, we do not know the number of coins we need to reserve for these exchange platforms.
2 After Bter post their address, we will estimate the amount we need to reserve for cryptsy and other exchanges.
5 All left coin will be burned after the deadline (deadline time is September 21th)

2 we will send all left coin to an address C (no one have privatekey of that address C )

I am glad finally someone is taking good care of this coin which is not maintained in two years.
The 51% attack is the huge risk for an exchange to host this coin. BTER is glad to help people and the new team to finish the swap.
I hope more devs in the community can participate in the development to keep this coin and the network healthy.

Hopefully,after the swap, more than 200 billions Tips will be burned.

That means coin will become more rare.(less than 300 billions in circulation)

We will post the burn address tomorrow,so community can supervise the address.

thank you very much.

Pity my coins being hold hostage by Cryptsy  Huh

do not worry. you can get your coins too.
Here is the Swap plan:

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
can you add youbit ?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
This is my life. This is my path.
Now 500000603630.0817:

What a joke

thank you very much.

Pity my coins being hold hostage by Cryptsy  Huh

thank you very much.
Activity: 851
Merit: 556

please stop posting here. I contacted BTER and other exchange about this issue. I hope i will receive answers today. As soon as i have received a statement from BTER and if i have the permission from bter i will post the statement on the forum
Activity: 48
It's not fedoracoin.

Fedoracoin have 500 billions coins max. Result this coin is a scam ( Furthermore there's only 3 blocks premine in original fedoracoin )  Smiley

Also you have actually 2 block explorer with different coin supply, network, difficulty and blocks extracted for the same name coin. This should arouse your vigilance penambang.

Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Now 500000603630.0817:

What a joke
looool

The same date and time

Look the original Block Explorer :

https://i.imgur.com/RSgg9bL.png

And the Fedoracoindev2 block explorer  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The number total of coins is greater than 500 billion and there is only 3142 blocks!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/b4bNT2Y.png

Hi Fedoracoindev2,

I have some questions.

I think it's very strange because there should be an update of this new wallet on Fedoracoin Github (the source code), but no update was made during 2 years...

See source code at this adress : https://github.com/fedoracoin/fedoracoin

I don’t know what is this the wallet update proposed by fedoradev2.

Also Fedoracoin continue actually to use a scrypt algorithm and no SHA.

So why you say fedracoin use POW algo: Sha256 while it still uses scrypt algo?

Why fedoracoindev2 you propose a new wallet update but the source code while this wallet is the same since 2 years?

Could you please to answer me Fedoracoindev2 ?

Thank you.

Updated wallets can be downloaded from https://fedoracoin.site/#download
Updated wallets can be downloaded from https://fedoracoin.site/#download
THIS IS SCAM AGAIN

i will report this again to the mods

he is saying the TIPS are going to be mined by a single person.
As far as i can see right now, on his "new better tips" there is only one miner. ONE FUCKING MINER MINING 100% OF ALL THE TIPS

BILLION OF TIPS, i repeat BILLION OF TIPS stuck on cryptsy. Me and other ppl asked him what about these coins... he didnt answer
I also repeat: THIS IS SCAM DONT TRUST HIM

As far, me and teilla are trying to develop tips. Blockexplorer is synced soon, no need switching to sha256 where only ppl with ASICS have any chance in mining coins.

Dont trust him !

The situation with Cryptsy is well known to all, and it must be solved by the admin at cryptsy, I believe you should be contacting them about this matter.

Again, this is not a scam attempt, we have been in contact with BTER to schedule the swap, please follow this link: https://bter.com/article/6508

Activity: 73
new dev team will post a more detailed swap plan tomorrow.

thank you very much.

Bter did a spit-take and told you "no", huh?
Pages:
Jump to: