Pages:
Author

Topic: Feedback/Reputation Bit-Mining - page 2. (Read 4780 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 05, 2014, 03:35:21 AM
Seems they are still having issues - Support does not respond to e-mail and they have now blocked people from chat that were trying to resolve all the issues you've mentioned here.  Personally, I pulled my miners from their pool when they weren't paying out what they promised and just left a few bucks there to re-invest, but, even that wasn't paying out according to their own calculations.

Too bad, this service had real potential, but, IMHO, if you're unwilling to address problems head-on and own it - you just can't be trusted with other people's money.

just my .000000002 BTC
Activity: 26
March 03, 2014, 10:26:50 PM
Bit-mining.co going from bad to worse... people losing their coins, not getting paid, withdrawals going missing and support is virtually non existent.
No transaction ID's for withdrawals makes tracing any coins lost an impossibility to find outside their own administration.

They have been improving the site but the simple fact is that with no support ticket system or contact information (a basic requirement you would think), the only way to get a hold of support is to wait till you see 'SUPPORT' on the chat box.

When/if you manage to catch 'SUPPORT' on the chat box, he will tell you that the only thing he can do is send a msg to 'TECH' as he "doesn't have access to the back-end"  or "you can send and email to '[email protected]' "....quite a fruitless exercise in my experience, still waiting for a reply after 10 days and counting.

If I manage to get my "lost coins" back, I will repost here to confirm, but I doubt I would ever trust them again after so many screwups.  Undecided

Received all btc back today. Appreciate your help Demontn. Cheers
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 02, 2014, 05:25:11 PM
I pulled out when I saw that whatever I invested months ago could be made back (and then some) by selling on the exchange.

Sorry to those with problems... I still stand by the fact that I've never had problems myself, though maybe I was one of the lucky ones!
March 01, 2014, 06:53:48 PM
Bit-mining.co going from bad to worse... people losing their coins, not getting paid, withdrawals going missing and support is virtually non existent.
No transaction ID's for withdrawals makes tracing any coins lost an impossibility to find outside their own administration.

They have been improving the site but the simple fact is that with no support ticket system or contact information (a basic requirement you would think), the only way to get a hold of support is to wait till you see 'SUPPORT' on the chat box.

When/if you manage to catch 'SUPPORT' on the chat box, he will tell you that the only thing he can do is send a msg to 'TECH' as he "doesn't have access to the back-end"  or "you can send and email to '[email protected]' "....quite a fruitless exercise in my experience, still waiting for a reply after 10 days and counting.

If I manage to get my "lost coins" back, I will repost here to confirm, but I doubt I would ever trust them again after so many screwups.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
February 20, 2014, 11:53:25 PM
You guys do know this switched from a contract service to an exchange, right? They stopped the payout to external addresses; you carry an account balance now. AND you can trade the GHs. and trade BTC/LTC and KS/LTC(scrypt hashing)

Talk to the SUPPORT guy in chat; he's pretty quick abut getting shit fixed. Easier to catch in the morning (EST). Also, they've responded on [email protected], never had an issue.

Good luck

~Green
You are gonna have a delightfully surprising account balance when you do regain access!
Activity: 2
February 20, 2014, 11:04:34 PM
Anyone else have their transactions stop?

I bought a 10 GH/s contract in Nov. and had a few payments in Nov. then daily payments in Dec., but they stopped on Dec. 14 and I can't seem to get any replies to my emails to figure out what happened. 

Check the website. I know they stopped daily payments a few days ago in favor of having you withdraw your funds whenever you want them.

I bought through ebay before they had the site and they seem to have cut off my payments when the website switched over as you said.  I've been trying to get in touch with them through this site, their site, ebay, and gmail, but no luck.  I did get one reply saying I need to login to request a payout but I don't have an account to log in to, and they never replied to the subsequent emails.

Any suggestions?
January 26, 2014, 08:36:46 AM
Hi demont.

Whats the latest with 0 hash rate and the compromised account. Would be happy to donate couple of GH's to Lj.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
January 24, 2014, 07:50:12 PM
Hello,

Sorry, we got few problems with the new server. Bitcoind is now synchronizing and everything should be back to normal in few hours.

Thanks, and sorry for this incident.

Bit-Mining.
Activity: 21
January 24, 2014, 11:14:36 AM
same here. help please!

its quite a few of us here, actually, no withdrawals made since 12:45ish last nite have hit any external wallets. there are about 5 or 6 of us here, waiting patiently. assistance appreciated Smiley!
legendary
January 24, 2014, 12:42:06 AM
its quite a few of us here, actually, no withdrawals made since 12:45ish last nite have hit any external wallets. there are about 5 or 6 of us here, waiting patiently. assistance appreciated Smiley!
legendary
January 23, 2014, 05:32:44 PM
admin or support, can you pop over into chat for a sec? having a withdrawal issue. thanks!

Green
January 22, 2014, 08:10:25 PM

I bought a 10 GH/s contract in Nov. and had a few payments in Nov. then daily payments in Dec., but they stopped on Dec. 14 and I can't seem to get any replies to my emails to figure out what happened. 

Check the website. I know they stopped daily payments a few days ago in favor of having you withdraw your funds whenever you want them.
Activity: 2
January 22, 2014, 07:48:00 PM

January 10, 2014, 01:52:33 PM

Price Drop to 0.04 BTC/Gh . Check Bit-Mining.Co

January 10, 2014, 01:51:36 PM
Just wanted to report that I purchased 1 GH/s to try it out back in early December and so far, so good.

Obviously the difficulty increases have affected the payouts, but they've always come in on time.

So far, so good!

Thanks for your feedback
January 10, 2014, 01:51:09 PM
Bought 1GH/s from bit-mining the other day to try it out and so far I'm happy. Payments have been on time and pretty much what I expected from 1 GH/s based on what I usually get at ghash.io Smiley

edit: [12/18/2013]
looks like this site is the first alternative to cex.io ?

+1 to that.. it's not quite an alternative to cex.io yet (no trading, no merged-mining) but it's a good start. For now I'm using the payments from this to top up my cex.io account and reinvest, but at some point I might be dumping most of my GH/s on cex.io and moving it here.

edit: [12/25/2013]
Payouts are still on time and as expected every day.

Any word on either PPC mining or merged mining (at least NMC)? Either one of those would make this a much better deal. Smiley

Thanks for your Feedback, PPC mining and Merge Mining will be added soon (We just need few more Ths to launch them).

January 02, 2014, 02:52:10 PM
Just wanted to report that I purchased 1 GH/s to try it out back in early December and so far, so good.

Obviously the difficulty increases have affected the payouts, but they've always come in on time.

So far, so good!
Activity: 137
December 17, 2013, 10:16:15 PM
Bought 1GH/s from bit-mining the other day to try it out and so far I'm happy. Payments have been on time and pretty much what I expected from 1 GH/s based on what I usually get at ghash.io Smiley

edit: [12/18/2013]

+1 to that.. it's not quite an alternative to cex.io yet (no trading, no merged-mining) but it's a good start. For now I'm using the payments from this to top up my cex.io account and reinvest, but at some point I might be dumping most of my GH/s on cex.io and moving it here.

edit: [12/25/2013]
Payouts are still on time and as expected every day.

Any word on either PPC mining or merged mining (at least NMC)? Either one of those would make this a much better deal. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
December 09, 2013, 04:20:15 AM
I vouch for this guy
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
December 08, 2013, 07:27:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: