Pages:
Author

Topic: feel free to ask some eco and nature question - page 2. (Read 1041 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Since 1970. Human activities polluted in 3 ways. Air pollution by producing many of gas like co and co2... Global temperature rising 1 degree c even more. Secondly it is soil pollution. Human pollute soil with rubbish or polluted water.Third is human bring industrial waste to sea or by flow rubbish like bottle or plastic in sea.This is big affect. Recent years scientist find Global temperature is breaking its hottest record year by year since around 2010. Farmable area decrease. Fish decreasing...Freshwater quality turn bad.
In long term it would affect our health and food supply.

Technology can put an end of pollution. Nuclear plant. Even higher form of new energy. Renewable energy. Electric car. Even robot or automative society. Higher people alert. Green style life can both useful Smiley

Biggest problem of all is air pollution lead global warming. Weather change and sea level rise. Affect would by worldwide. Spieces extinct. Even human is in danger if go on 100 years later.

China is highest pollutor.While it developing and huge poppulation. Law not mature on protect. People and Government still have time to improve. But it is better and better. 20 years later would see the different Smiley

I must say that i am really grateful for your answer. I could find it out on google by my self, but that would take some time for me to find all out what i want to know. And i must say that it was more fun to learn it this way, because when you read it online somewhere you don't have the same feeling. Like this, feeling is better because you speak with actual person. Thanks again mate, keep the good work Cheesy . Hope that people will change in future and that pollution will be lesser.
Activity: 161
Merit: 14
They are eating the remain nutrition in the dirt.
E.g. For a ground worm. They are eating dry leaves, dropped flowers, insects cover, even death insect body, death plants will dissolve slowly. Remain fibre and protein. They can eat them as food Smiley
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
why do worms eat dirt?
Since 1970. Human activities polluted in 3 ways. Air pollution by producing many of gas like co and co2... Global temperature rising 1 degree c even more. Secondly it is soil pollution. Human pollute soil with rubbish or polluted water.Third is human bring industrial waste to sea or by flow rubbish like bottle or plastic in sea.This is big affect. Recent years scientist find Global temperature is breaking its hottest record year by year since around 2010. Farmable area decrease. Fish decreasing...Freshwater quality turn bad.
In long term it would affect our health and food supply.

Technology can put an end of pollution. Nuclear plant. Even higher form of new energy. Renewable energy. Electric car. Even robot or automative society. Higher people alert. Green style life can both useful Smiley

Biggest problem of all is air pollution lead global warming. Weather change and sea level rise. Affect would by worldwide. Spieces extinct. Even human is in danger if go on 100 years later.

China is highest pollutor.While it developing and huge poppulation. Law not mature on protect. People and Government still have time to improve. But it is better and better. 20 years later would see the different Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Is pollution on Earth so big, that there is real threat for human race in the future? What is your opinion on that matter, and how would you put an end to it? What is the biggest pollution problem of all,and which country is biggest polluter of all, by your opinion?
February 22, 2017, 06:37:46 AM
https://www.verywell.com/world-cigarette-litter-facts-that-will-shock-you-2824735

18 month to 10 years to discard while it contain plastic. Filter remain tar and nicotine, it is poison to nature. Toxic soil, plants and creatures death. The most problem is would lead to hill fire. Destroy countries side plants and soil.

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
February 22, 2017, 05:15:00 AM
How long does it takes to cigarette butt to decompose on the ground and how it affect on ground quality?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 22, 2017, 01:44:34 AM
What are the odds of us being hit by an ELE (extinction level event) meteorite in the next 30 years?
February 22, 2017, 12:56:18 AM
go extinct creature

https://www.thedodo.com/animals-almost-extinct-1225586127.html

threatened creature

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_world's_100_most_threatened_species

If one spieces extinct, others spieces would also extinct. Unbalance nature would bring out disease or bad bateria.
Whole nature will be affect. At last over 50% creatures. Affect human food supply.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 21, 2017, 09:06:06 AM
What species are going to go extinct in the future? And which ones are threatened to be? And what effect would it have?
February 21, 2017, 07:26:00 AM
What is your opinion of climate change and does it have any impact on nature?

Thank you for yours first question Smiley

Climate change is happening, many people feel, sea level rises, on shore area or island it easy to see the change. Some Island country under the sea, for inches. But it would be meter(s) under sea. Home would be destoryed. Others places like asian or middle east or Africa. It easy to be find heater weather. More rains, flooding or drought. Bigger change on weather in Summer and Winter. Wetter Winter make heavy snow fall. Bring many problems for human.

For nature itself, Flooding would destory nice soil and ground, expanding the desert. Unbalance weather increase make spieces extinct. Fewer trees make weather much hotter in long term. Sea level rise destory shore habitats.  Sea temperature rise also make coral die and fish no home to hide or spreading.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
February 19, 2017, 06:15:44 PM
What is your opinion of climate change and does it have any impact on nature?
February 17, 2017, 07:00:34 AM
Hi everyone

feel free ask here

I will answer it here

And good question will added my website share online

eco corner kidforum

http://www.z-life.info

http://www.facebook.com/ecocornerkidforumandbook

Thank You!

a0n0pz