Pages:
Author

Topic: Feel sorry for the panic traders/investors for selling at low. its now all green - page 3. (Read 2864 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Bought a few eth, waves, sia, golem.
Shouldve bought bat when it dipped to 5800 sats.
Activity: 180
it really sucks to see prices decrease so much cause you know so many newbies are selling, i held didnt sell a thing, its something i had to learn the hard way, whales will never stop this type of behavior until people learn which may be never lol.

What about not selling btc but diversify it in some serious altcoins ? Is it worth or risky than keep btc ?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
If you check today and yesterday posts regards the crash in crypto market you can find many panic members that sold or wanted to sell their entire poftfolio in lose.

Almost every oldschool crypto forum member advised not to do so, not only that the biggest advise was to buy now when prices are low.

So let it be a lesson to learn.

Half of my portfilion is back to Green mode, and tommorrow we might even see major corrections and probably new records on weekend.

Panic selling is what makes most people the best profits lol.

I agree. but hard to see the loss of coins make during blood bath
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'd be much more worried if the prices never went down. A correction niw and then means that the market is healthy
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
it really sucks to see prices decrease so much cause you know so many newbies are selling, i held didnt sell a thing, its something i had to learn the hard way, whales will never stop this type of behavior until people learn which may be never lol.
Those are panic seller, they are also whales who got panic when someone spread fake news like vitalik died in car accident. Or they were selling their altcoins to invest in some incoming ICO.
Activity: 308
Indeed, they panic sell, which is the worst emotional newbie mistake you could make.  Weak hands they call that.

Me, I converted some bitcoin into Dash and even though I'm down right now, I don't regret it.  I think it and a lot of other coins are poised to explode, because there's big, new money flowing into the market and we've got more growth coming.  Be optimistic and don't make stupid trading mistakes like that.

Oh man I wish I got into Dash eariler, but smart move to buy it now. dash will go way up. Masternodes works.

I did my shopping 12 hours ago (XEM/BURST/BAY/ANS) and some others when all was really low. even some ETH and it goes up as we speak.

It might take 1Trillion market cap to get more stable, I guess it will happen next year.

Activity: 98
If you check today and yesterday posts regards the crash in crypto market you can find many panic members that sold or wanted to sell their entire poftfolio in lose.

Almost every oldschool crypto forum member advised not to do so, not only that the biggest advise was to buy now when prices are low.

Half of my portfilion is back to Green mode, and tommorrow we might even see major corrections and probably new records on weekend.

Panic selling is what makes most people the best profits lol.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
Indeed, they panic sell, which is the worst emotional newbie mistake you could make.  Weak hands they call that.

Me, I converted some bitcoin into Dash and even though I'm down right now, I don't regret it.  I think it and a lot of other coins are poised to explode, because there's big, new money flowing into the market and we've got more growth coming.  Be optimistic and don't make stupid trading mistakes like that.
Activity: 31
Not everyone believe in technology the way we do. I always get asked about cryptos when prices are up.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Activity: 308

Pages:
Jump to: