Pages:
Author

Topic: Fees are sky high - page 6. (Read 815 times)

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
February 05, 2021, 06:47:53 PM
I have about 35$ that I'd like to buy BCH with, but with the transaction fees, I can barely get 8$ out of those 35$. Anyone know a way to buy BCH on blockchain directly from your BTC balance? Also, Could I maybe set a low low fee and use transaction accelerator to push it through?
I just sold an eth worth 50$ yesterday and I pay $7 for the gas fees yes it is very espensive imagine that small money that you will not get in whole because of the fees, that the reason why people still waiting for eth 2.0 or they make another chain using binance smart chaiin to avoid this kind of high fees and congested network, this is normal to btc and eth but nobody wants to pay for a high fees, so what I am doing is converting it to xrp or trn for small fees and faster transaction maybe you may follow what I advice too but it's up to you if you want to endure this fees.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
February 05, 2021, 05:27:54 PM
I have about 35$ that I'd like to buy BCH with, but with the transaction fees, I can barely get 8$ out of those 35$. Anyone know a way to buy BCH on blockchain directly from your BTC balance? Also, Could I maybe set a low low fee and use transaction accelerator to push it through?
The hike in tx fee is challenging but I believe the fee is somehow low during the UTC mid night time and prevent some future further situation like this it better to use SegWit support wallet so you can join cheap fee.
Having said that, it hard to provide the platform for you to buy BCH directly from your balance without knowing the wallet provider you use.

High Fee is now a big problem for low income investor. Of course no one can bear 20% fee.
The transaction shouldn't be a big problem for small cryptocurrencies if they can follow the mempool status or use the Bitcoin transaction price estimator to know the best to move their coin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
February 05, 2021, 04:46:42 PM
I'm low volume trader and investor if you can call me that lol... What I do is use Binance if possible... If not i try to move my money with coins which are not eth20 and have low fees...
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
February 05, 2021, 04:26:55 PM
There is direct exchange supported wallets but I don't recommend the mentioned option due to the mentioned reasons. The high fees and extreme volatility will lead the user to lose more on the process, so better try the alternative choices. The best option is to use middle exchange websites that take a small fee for converting one crypto to another. Try bestchange and check the fees. Converting one altcoin to another should be easy if the fees are lower than current market required fees. The $18 fee per ETH token transaction is very high and ridiculous to pay for small amount token transfers.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
February 05, 2021, 02:59:11 PM
High Fee is now a big problem for low income investor. Of course no one can bear 20% fee.
I have some solution for you to avoid high fee.
First choose Binance P2P trading where you will get Usd or Btc without any fee. Then trade for BCH.
2nd one is tobuae FTX exchange. Send trc20 to Ftx and exchange this xoin with BCH. Ftx has no withdraw fee . you can withdraw btc,Eth,BCH without any fee to any wallet or exchange.

We have found many times that the average problem is the same, which is related to shipping costs which are very unfriendly for small traders. it is difficult for us to find this solution, unless the Dev and his team make concessions for this very expensive cost. but that is not possible, they are doing business and looking for profits not see small or large traders. they assume that their wallet will still be used. It is not realized that gradually, if one exchange at a low cost emerges, it will have a great consequence to abandon the old and switch to the new.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
February 05, 2021, 02:41:45 PM
I have some solution for you to avoid high fee.
First choose Binance P2P trading where you will get Usd or Btc without any fee. Then trade for BCH.
2nd one is tobuae FTX exchange. Send trc20 to Ftx and exchange this xoin with BCH. Ftx has no withdraw fee . you can withdraw btc,Eth,BCH without any fee to any wallet or exchange.
Activity: 139
Merit: 20
February 05, 2021, 02:29:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: