Pages:
Author

Topic: Fell from 60k dollars to 5k dollars - what s the way to 100k - page 3. (Read 503 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I understand what you are going through, i am kinda in a similar spot but on a lower scale ( My ath worth was around 20k dollars). I think that the best thing you can do is to analyze your mistakes, learn to read the charts better and don't repeat the same mistakes when the next bull run comes. It's obviusly that the prices can't go up forever, so this is a normal cycle and you need to know when it's time to take some profits.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
I started my crypto journey with only 4500 dollars at the end of October. I made good altcoin choices and with the bull market my trex account had around 60k dollars.
Then the crash hit my precious coins, I was the queen than became a total bag holder. Still holding my 5 month old coins, I think I am at the disbelief episode.

Any suggestions how can I go all the way up?
I think you have a pretty big amount to invest. You should take some money to learn about market analysis skills. It will help you a lot in speculation or investment.
In addition, the books on investment are numerous. I think you should buy and read it. It will help you to have a better investment thinking.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
A smart choice would be to look up new or upcoming promising Masternodes. It doesn't cost much to run a masternode,you only need stable internet conection in order to be online all the time and that's pretty much it. It's a good way to earn stable passive income and if the price of the coin goes up you could be making really good money in no time. You don't lose anything and can sell all the coins whenever you feel like it or need money. If you find the right coin to invest in - its a win-win situation. Good luck !
Activity: 41
Merit: 793
inactive
Depends what are token you still hold until now. Anyway you still profited $500 from your current investment (your initial investment was $4500 and now it's at $5000).
No one predicted if bitcoin or altcoin will falling a lot after january 2018 when almost all coin/token reached their ATH

Well, technically he didn't make any profit or loss as he hasn't sold anything yet as I understand.
However it would be interesting indeed what coins/tokens the OP is holding.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Depends what are token you still hold until now. Anyway you still profited $500 from your current investment (your initial investment was $4500 and now it's at $5000).
No one predicted if bitcoin or altcoin will falling a lot after january 2018 when almost all coin/token reached their ATH
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
I got the same problem as op did but with a lower amount . I did hold a few alts that got pumped recently but now i did somehow regret because i did not be able to sell them.

It was hard to see that price seems impossible to pumped up again but i gues the best way to do for now is to hold and wait again for the best moment to sell.

I do also got an oppossite problem where i sell my coin for  a high price but after a few days the price of it got even higher and higher. Lesson learned just be patience and keep it lowkey in crypto .
Activity: 266
Prontapay
As i assume,60k was during btc ath.Made same mistake and didnt sell anything.Only option is to wait for the next btc bullrun and ath if happens:)2019 maybe
Activity: 182
I started my crypto journey with only 4500 dollars at the end of October. I made good altcoin choices and with the bull market my trex account had around 60k dollars.
Then the crash hit my precious coins, I was the queen than became a total bag holder. Still holding my 5 month old coins, I think I am at the disbelief episode.

altcoins that you have come in plus or zero sell. Your main task is to increase the equivalent amount of bitcoins in the portfolio. The more bitcoins you will have the better coins, and when bitcoin starts to move up to at least 15,000 dollars you will have a very good portfolio in dollars
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black

And what exits can be, now it is necessary gradually to return everything at first on the upswing to get a little profit, to drop partially and to invest in cheaper coins and so in principle further and act. Or hold at least until the end of the year.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
this is why you should know about technical analysis
because you will know when the price was overbought, so you can sell it and wait for the bottom to buy again
but, i think i can said you should hold your coins now, and wait for the next bull run my friend

you are totally right, actually that s why I am trying to learn technical analysis right now Smiley and you know what, I can see how stupid I was to hold them all the way. I was lazy and spoiled, I didnt care looking at anything, I only kept reading some twitter people and followed whatever they said, now I understand how wrong it was...

I held them for 5 months I think it wont be hard for me to hold a little more Smiley

good choice.
just bear it in your mind,you will not lose anything if you do not sell it.
which means if you can afford to hold it until we are breaking our trend,i believe everything will start to recover.
at least we should see that kind of movement whenever we're reaching another halving day aka 2020.
right now if you do not have anything to do,
learn Technical Analysis,it might be do not work completely but with it you can start your strategy and you will know and understand the risk.
management risk is important in cryptocurrency.
go here ;
https://www.tradingview.com
in there you can talk with other people and learn from their TA
Activity: 238
because you will know when the price was overbought, so you can sell it and wait for the bottom to buy again
but, i think i can said you should hold your coins now, and wait for the next bull run my friend

you are totally right, actually that s why I am trying to learn technical analysis right now Smiley and you know what, I can see how stupid I was to hold them all the way. I was lazy and spoiled, I didnt care looking at anything, I only kept reading some twitter people and followed whatever they said, now I understand how wrong it was...

I held them for 5 months I think it wont be hard for me to hold a little more Smiley
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Activity: 238

edit: Here are the bags I am holding for the last 5 months (i still have faith in them). Some of you have asked what I got here u go!
Thanks for the nice and supportive comments btw
-ARDR (huge huge loss' this bag was huge - actually ardor is the main reason of my losses - but still one of my fav projects)
-SC & DGB (huge huge mistakes)
-PAY
-STRAT
-GAME

The ones that I regret from kucoin...
- FLIXX
- QSP
- KEY

and made some silly trading mistakes to loose more... thats why I went a little further than their losses (not much though)
Pages:
Jump to: