Pages:
Author

Topic: felling depressed for holding bitcoin :/ - page 4. (Read 1884 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
i have 0.5 btc on my hand
but the problem is btc is falling day by day
its hits me in my heart like a spike
cs i buy this btc on 12000$
 now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???

I just can not help it, because the total supply of Bitcoin is increasingly depleted.

as listed now in the bitcoin coin market cap supply is about 17,000,000 Bitcoin from the total supply of 21,000,000 Bitcoin.

so, the more expensive the coin is its price, let alone this Bitcoin as the first originator of the digital currency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I would save it for another six years and see if you can, profits can maybe increase.
Activity: 80
This depression may be the reason for Bitcoin investors. But now you have no other option than to hold Bitcoin. The Bitcoin market will be restored very soon and it may take months. I think there is no reason to be frustrated. This is normal because the market will go down. But it is clear from the history of Bitcoin that the price of Bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
 now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
If you sell it then you will lose your money right now and regret later. Don’t panic when controlling yourself, this will only bring harm to you, just take a deep breath and let Bitcoin fly to make a new record of price. And next time understand how things work before you get involved further in them.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Yes of course you should keep it.This fluctuating of price is not a new thing,but it will rise again and go to moon.In the middle of the year probably it's price will go upwards,till then keep holding it.
Activity: 120
 now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
That would nice to hear that you have that value on hold. Don't be deepressed to much, keep calm set back and relax bitcoin is volatile in terms of value and its always surprising by day months or even years. Just be patience and don't be affected by the value today. Just look for tomorrow because everything here works through bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
 now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???

Let's say you already sold your remaining bitcoin . But still nothing change right? , you still lose some of your investment . But what if in the next few months bitcoin will regain it's value ?

So I suggest you to hold it for now . Take a risk bro , you've really come so far.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Yes, sometimes it happens to us in such a timely manner We are receiving an unrecognized and unrecorded purchase We are hoping afterwards Ascension profit margin is not a comment and we are starting to give up losses We can give big losses from time to time to be patient and my goal will definitely come to the numbers of cleaning some day Thinking is enough.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
There are people like you, but not all ask advice from more experienced users, but they just sell in panic at a price cut. so it's good that you asked about it. Of course, you do not need to sell your bitcoins, but will wait for the next jump in price, which should happen in the near future.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
the big question, are u still believe in bitcoin? if you still believr in bitcoin you should to hold it until the price if bitcoin increasing, but if you dont believe in bitcoin you just can sell all of your bitcoin and try another platform thay you believe, all decisioj is yours. dont as people ehat should you do. sometimes the advice can makes you regret it someday
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
 now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
Keep it, don’t sell Bitcoin when the price is down like this because it’s a loss. Bitcoin is just taking a break for a moment after a shocking rally at the last new year, after several months Bitcoin will be back to climb up the price chart again. At first you really have intended to invest, which you should be ready to lose the money you invest, so keep HODL.
Activity: 3
Time has come for cryptocurrencies to boom again. Just keep holding friends.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Don't feel bad just yet. you haven't lose anything yet. Friendly reminder is to stay strong and keep holding your coins for now. I still have a firm belief that Bitcoin price will eventually goes up as always, once it does, and it reaches and exceeds your buying price, then you can go ahead and sell with good profit. You just have to be patient, it will be all worth it. If you let your doubts and fears get into you, you can do panic selling and that is when you really lose your investments worth. Stay strong and keep your coins.
Activity: 154
just relax you are not alone, because bitcoin always rises and exceeds the highest peaks ever reached, may hold bitcoin feeling depressed at this time but after bitcoin back to moon you will feel most fortunate
Activity: 321
I think everyone does not want to lose, if you sell it the same as you burn your own money, the best solution is to hold your bitcoin, but maybe you should be patient because usually the bitcoin price will start to rise in the middle of the year.
Dont feel depressed for holding bitcoin because no one knows when will bitcoin increase value or decrease. All we need to do is to have a perfect timing and patience. All you need to do is to wait. There will be an opportunity for you to earn money and its up to you if you will sell your bitcoin at that time.
Activity: 445
 now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
You better wait and continue holding that amount than to sell it already just because the market is falling at this moment. Selling will not solve the situation where Bitcoin is into but rather it will just make the situation worse. The market is now starting to recover and that is alreay something to look forward with in the future. Observe and judge it for yourself. Just wait and see how high will its value reach this year and how much will its investors and users would earn.
Activity: 280
Don't feel depressed, the price would go up again in a few months time. So, in the meantime, hold your coins don't sell it. Some time the market would go up and some time it would go down, it is normal.

Now we just be patient in order not to get big loss if we sell it at this time. bitcoin prices today are very sad because people who have bought bitcoins for a fortune now they only have 2 options that last longer to earn profits and sell now cheaply to reduce more losses. I advise you to hold your bitcoin until bitcoin prices recover. bitcoin prices are definitely up
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
Ah come on man, snap out of it! 
There's no reason to feel depressed for holding Bitcoin, there are many people who wish they could be in your place!
Just think about all the upside potential you have by holding coins this early in the game.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
If you have a trust on bitcoin plus those patience we must keep, we must hold bitcoin as long as we can. I you are the one of the believers who are staying to hold, you will see in the future what will be the result of holding. In another way, we can do grab this opportunity to biy some more of it mate.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
 now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???

I feel sorry for you with that. Well, based on my very own experience and perception, you would ONLY lose your money once you had sold it because there are no taking back of it once you sold it then your BTC would be just a cash as an exchange. As an advice, for you to avoid such loss try holding it for a long and wait for the time that you will surely make a big profit out of it.
Pages:
Jump to: