Pages:
Author

Topic: FET & BINANCE Best of Scam ??? - page 3. (Read 6277 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
July 06, 2019, 11:40:52 PM
Why you so much invest IEO FET 61 BTC? Are you newbie in trading or cyrptocurrency? If you want get instant much money from crypto it's not easy. What happen now make experience in your life. Good luck sir
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
July 06, 2019, 10:09:50 PM
Come on, you're blaming FET and CZ, but in my opinion, even though they're nothing good, the majority of mistakes are from you and your friends. You invest in FET and think it is a huge profit, but why don't you think the risks are huge before investing?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
July 06, 2019, 10:07:02 PM
Well, I'm not surprised that this can happen with on of the most reputable exchanges in crypto world.

The reputation of the exchanges increased the hype of the token and in the end when the hype is gone, the price will go down. A similar situation with the ICO's. This is the reason I don't want to invest in any ICO's or even IEO's. 
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 06, 2019, 09:31:52 PM
1.000.000 FET unlock every day, best of the scam, price will go down to 0.001USD / FET, dont buy it
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 02, 2019, 07:46:23 AM
This is something else entirely, I thought that projects from binance can be trusted but now I have no trust anymore ,I think you should contact binance direct and submit all the proves you have against them.
From the very beginning it was clear that all these projects are just pump projects to increase the value of the BNB coin. this is a very global strategy of stealing money from hamsters

As far as I know, the price of the FET above the IEO price and also binance is very transparent in terms of IEO. Investing in crypto is indeed risky and I think it's safer to hold a bitcoin because bitcoin is the main currency
July 02, 2019, 07:09:56 AM
We are the loser with Fet team and Binance scam team.
July 02, 2019, 06:44:00 AM
Im lost 5btc by 50k shitcoin FET, now it's 0.7btc

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-dlE0uUwAEQQMd.jpg
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 26, 2019, 07:49:26 AM
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 26, 2019, 07:02:00 AM
This is something else entirely, I thought that projects from binance can be trusted but now I have no trust anymore ,I think you should contact binance direct and submit all the proves you have against them.
From the very beginning it was clear that all these projects are just pump projects to increase the value of the BNB coin. this is a very global strategy of stealing money from hamsters
Activity: 43
June 26, 2019, 05:38:14 AM
Big scam  Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 22, 2019, 10:55:42 AM
Activity: 476
June 22, 2019, 10:50:20 AM
why do you say that binance is a scam? while binance is an exchanger who has very good credibility and has a large volume
Activity: 43
June 22, 2019, 10:27:04 AM
Shit coin from Binance Grin
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
May 11, 2019, 12:21:49 AM
oh, my God, 61btc in Fet, very large investments in the most ordinary project. I hope your risks will bring you profit in the long run, but you shouldn't expect rapid returns on such investments.
When a project is coming from Binance, usually investors are hype, they will think that it's Binance and coin will moon.
He should learn, the way his statement goes, he think the coin is scam because it dump, which is a normal thing that's happening in the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 10, 2019, 03:28:04 PM
They can be sad for their loss but can't blame the team that much for it because the team can only do their best to develop the project but the price of the coin is largely determined by the team.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
May 10, 2019, 03:20:50 PM
oh, my God, 61btc in Fet, very large investments in the most ordinary project. I hope your risks will bring you profit in the long run, but you shouldn't expect rapid returns on such investments.
Activity: 504
May 10, 2019, 01:26:15 PM
IEO doesn't mean a guaranteed profit. 61 btc is a huge amount to risk in just one token.

Price drop doesn't mean scam. It can happen in any project.
A big drop can also be a sign of a manipulations which is more possible on IEO.
OP took too much risk, if you invest it on other coins like ETH for sure you are earning money now. Binance can't help you on this one because they just host the FET token and they regulate it as much, but if the price goes deeper then the problem is within the developer or something shit is happening on that project.
In every decision on investing, we are just predicting its future, we cannot say that we should have invested with other coin like ETH because that time when we are in the planning stage, our state of mind said that this coin will perform better and it will make us profitable.

I think the only solution here is to be patient, this is a new project and they need time to develop, maybe complain afterwards, but at this moment, let's give them time.
The fact of the matter is that this is a financial platform for Binanse recently wants to take on quite a lot of authority, but will master it.  I’m already a bit wary of this exchange, so Sabina after the last attack of the hackers, after which 7000 Bitcoin was stolen from the binance.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
May 09, 2019, 04:42:39 AM
IEO doesn't mean a guaranteed profit. 61 btc is a huge amount to risk in just one token.

OP took too much risk, if you invest it on other coins like ETH for sure you are earning money now. Binance can't help you on this one because they just host the FET token and they regulate it as much, but if the price goes deeper then the problem is within the developer or something shit is happening on that project.
In every decision on investing, we are just predicting its future, we cannot say that we should have invested with other coin like ETH because that time when we are in the planning stage, our state of mind said that this coin will perform better and it will make us profitable.

I think the only solution here is to be patient, this is a new project and they need time to develop, maybe complain afterwards, but at this moment, let's give them time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
May 09, 2019, 03:17:49 AM
You should not call Binance a scam yet, cause just that they showed trusts for them doesn’t mean that they are part of whatever is going on there. Whatever that team does, they should be blamed. You should start up an accusation against them and even report to Binance since they are part of the team that trusts them, so they can look into the matter and know if there is a way they can help. By the time a lot of people starts to accuse them they will start feeling it hot and do something about it. If there’s a chance to get your money out, just do it and convince other investors to also start doing the same thing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
May 08, 2019, 05:25:05 AM

Pages:
Jump to: