Pages:
Author

Topic: Few Steps To Avoid Losses In Trading. - page 3. (Read 1539 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
June 03, 2022, 04:43:53 PM
The main thing that I would advise you to devote enough time to is training. In my opinion, this aspect is extremely important and clearly requires preparation and work on the result.

Here, but if we enter any work, our greatest need is to be patient, if we can be patient, it will be seen that here we will succeed in everything, but without patience, you and I will not be able to do any business here, so if we are training here.  Most of you here, if you know how to handle it, the first thing you need to do is to be patient, always keep a cool head, and keep a cool head, and keep testing.  I think there will be a lot of damage
Patience is good but if its too much then it do really also have its con's because i do set up into my mind that whenever i do see some chances or opportunity on securing my profit then i would definitely do it

without any hesitance yet you could able to buyback whenever the market would make out some correction or price declines or on bearish state.Rinse and repeat but of course this is something not that easy.

Losses is there thats why making out things and decide on trying out to cope or patch up those losses but of course not on that desperate manner.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 361
June 02, 2022, 12:53:15 AM
The main thing that I would advise you to devote enough time to is training. In my opinion, this aspect is extremely important and clearly requires preparation and work on the result.

Here, but if we enter any work, our greatest need is to be patient, if we can be patient, it will be seen that here we will succeed in everything, but without patience, you and I will not be able to do any business here, so if we are training here.  Most of you here, if you know how to handle it, the first thing you need to do is to be patient, always keep a cool head, and keep a cool head, and keep testing.  I think there will be a lot of damage
Activity: 2478
Merit: 582
First of all, you need to pay attention to training, you need to understand this. When I started working with a broker from Amarkets, I also initially worked on a demo account and only then replenished the main account.
Since you seem to have worked your way through the demo accounts and stuff, I have a few questions for you if you could please answer because I have always been confused about whether trading via demo accounts are worth or not.

1- When trading on the demo account, didn't you feel like these funds are not real and hence never had the same pressure as you would have with real money involved?

2- After you stopped trading on the demo account and moved to real trading, were some speciic challenges like adapting from "play money" to "real money"?

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
The most important step that will be useful in the future is to pay attention to gaining experience. I think this is very important for a trader
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
What you are saying is true but not everyone has the time nor the wallet to spend and learn. I have seen some successful traders & investors throughout my crypto journey and the most successful people are those who have the ability to watch others make mistakes and learn from it. If you are going to pay for each mistake you make, it might empty your pocket by the time you actually learn things.

If you have that ability and sense of learning from others' mistakes and grabbing what successful people are doing right, you will learn much faster.

Threads like these are posted every week but people don't learn, why? Because they are not used to of learning from others' experience and mistakes.
You should really be that wise and there are indeed people who are really that wise on learning up something on someones mistakes, not to take advantage but it would be sensible for you to do so if you do really mind

in regards with your own funds which you dont really need to experience it for yourself before you do able to learn up things.Well, you might still able to miss it out but the odds or chances would be less since you had

already been aware on what are the things you should gonna do and the thing you do said was actually true and i have known someone who had done such thing which is something impressive
if you do ask me.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1150
The first rule remains the same, don't be greedy and the second rule has a target to achieve. I think greed will only increase the risk of losing more money and we should not bet only on luck. Without any analysis, traders only bet on market volatility, sometimes profitable but for most people will fail.

Threads like these are posted every week but people don't learn, why? Because they are not used to of learning from others' experience and mistakes.
It's true there are many similar threads where the OP is asking about good tips for avoiding losses on trading, there are many lessons shared for free but it's hard to prevent them from starting the same thread especially because they don't have a good reading interest.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
What you are saying is true but not everyone has the time nor the wallet to spend and learn. I have seen some successful traders & investors throughout my crypto journey and the most successful people are those who have the ability to watch others make mistakes and learn from it. If you are going to pay for each mistake you make, it might empty your pocket by the time you actually learn things.

If you have that ability and sense of learning from others' mistakes and grabbing what successful people are doing right, you will learn much faster.

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
1 - Understand the fundamentals.
2 - Invest in your education
3 - STOP LOSS AND TAKE PROFIT
4 - Create a trading strategy
5-  Only trade with money you can afford to lose.
6. Join the best cryptocurrency trading signals group, such as MyCryptoParadise, for cryptocurrency calls and analysis. (best part is they will educate you on all of the above points)

I would never agree with point 5 because "trading with only money you can afford to lose" shows that you are considering trading as a gambling thing. Imagine if you are doing a startup and putting your valuable time and efforts into it, won't you risk investing everything you have to make it successful or would you restrain yourself from investing despite knowing a bigger capital will go a long way.

Another problem when you trade with the amount you can afford to lose is that you will be reckless in your decision making, knowing you don't really care if you lose the money.

I believe that you misunderstood that "rule". It just assumes that, being a pleb who would lose it anyway, we should not use a large percentage of our savings as capital for "trading", especially if the "trading style" you want to copy is a more active day-trading style. In fact, if you truly wanted to profit big and take on the biggest risk of your life, use close to 100% of your savings to buy the DIP, and HODL! If you're single with a job, and no responsibilities, the golden opportunity to start thinking about investing irresponsibly is coming. Cool
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
6. Join the best cryptocurrency trading signals group, such as MyCryptoParadise, for cryptocurrency calls and analysis. (best part is they will educate you on all of the above points)
I would never agree with point 5 because "trading with only money you can afford to lose" shows that you are considering trading as a gambling thing. Imagine if you are doing a startup and putting your valuable time and efforts into it, won't you risk investing everything you have to make it successful or would you restrain yourself from investing despite knowing a bigger capital will go a long way.

Another problem when you trade with the amount you can afford to lose is that you will be reckless in your decision making, knowing you don't really care if you lose the money.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533

I highly agree to all of these. Most of the new comers in crypto trading tend to skip the fundamentals, they just want to earn in trading and have ROI in just small span of time, I saw a lot of them in social media website such as in tiktok, there's a time that I read a comment saying their money was lost in crypto, and they don't want to trade again, they believe that pyramiding, mlm etc are the same with trading.

Yes, Basic is Must. Crypto Trading is not a Childs play.
But your first impression when you are still a noob on which this thing is as simple one to deal off with which is totally opposite and you would find it for yourself on how hard or challenging it would be.Its normal to have losses yet it's an inevitable thing to be experienced yet there's no such thing about being a perfect trader which means it's part of the journey and also something which you do eventually learn up
Although it won't be that simple as it sounds but you could potentially able to handle it.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Let me add one more

Do not trade with shitcoins

If you trade with shitcoins, it can be the beginning of losses, if the trade does not favour you, you could have lost most of your trading funds until you realize what shitcoins are.

Some coins are also just like not rising during bull run but continue to be stagnant or fall, until the bear crypto begin and the shitcoin continue to fall more than others. That would indeed be a pain in the ass.
I am Totally agree with you because many people loss their money in shitcoins. Shitcoins not have any future so I suggest every one to avoid trade in shitcoins. These Types of coins are pump and dump coins. And having high risk of lossing of your money.

[bJFor short term trading I think it is still understandable but if we hold shitcoin for long term it is not recommended[/b],
the risk is indeed very high apart from that there are still more viable coin choices,
don't waste time on shitcoins because it's a shame

Some people have short term dating for problems in their body. The point here is if you need to find a good bitcoin VIP to buy what you need to know about it.  If a person is not a realist then he is here but he can do all these things from here to a good extent and if he does not have knowledge then he will have a lot of hardships and difficulties.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

I highly agree to all of these. Most of the new comers in crypto trading tend to skip the fundamentals, they just want to earn in trading and have ROI in just small span of time, I saw a lot of them in social media website such as in tiktok, there's a time that I read a comment saying their money was lost in crypto, and they don't want to trade again, they believe that pyramiding, mlm etc are the same with trading.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
The main thing to learn is psychology, where most traders feel afraid when floating plus, and feel relaxed when doing floating minus, without knowing the limits of their tolerance. so that when you make a profit, you only get a little and when you lose, you experience a big loss. therefore we must study trading analysis, so that trading will be according to the analysis path that has been made. With discipline towards analysis, we as traders will be able to know the development of trading knowledge within us
I agree that there is a situation where trading is not that much of a big trouble if you know what you are doing. But unfortunately there isn't anything that we could do to change that easily. I understand that it is not going to be easy to learn, but you will be able to avoid losses if you are better at it.

This is why veterans do not trade every single day, they watch and see what could be better. You do not see a hawk dive in and get it's prey every minute, they wait for their most vulnerable moment and attack at that point. That is how you need to be, like a hawk, and wait patiently from above to see which coin will be prime to buy at which moment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

This is really what most of us need and also add patience because you know whether you devote time to learning things, without patience, you ca last long and not be able to trade well. Trading is mostly about your emotions. If you know how to handle it, then that is good because some of us are really emotional when it comes to trading. That is why they lose because they take trades that they shouldn't and the strategy hasn't met yet. Knowledge is power, and trading losses teach you to take the time to understand what you did and why you lost that trade.
Patience and having experience help to get the point you wanna see yourself as a trader. The 5 years of screen time on charts makes you an average trader and pro trader requirements can easily go over the mentioned period. Successful traders know what they are doing because all parts of financial markets have similar working mechanisms. Emotional control can save your day since someone who can't control himself can lose in a day the profit that accumulated in a few weeks.

I agree with you on this because without patience, one will lose funds cause you will be eager to trade when your yet to have the trading knowledge. IMO, I will advise traders to be patience, study the market before trading and also set a stop loss in all your trade.
Activity: 66
Merit: 4
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip

This is really what most of us need and also add patience because you know whether you devote time to learning things, without patience, you ca last long and not be able to trade well. Trading is mostly about your emotions. If you know how to handle it, then that is good because some of us are really emotional when it comes to trading. That is why they lose because they take trades that they shouldn't and the strategy hasn't met yet. Knowledge is power, and trading losses teach you to take the time to understand what you did and why you lost that trade.
Patience and having experience help to get the point you wanna see yourself as a trader. The 5 years of screen time on charts makes you an average trader and pro trader requirements can easily go over the mentioned period. Successful traders know what they are doing because all parts of financial markets have similar working mechanisms. Emotional control can save your day since someone who can't control himself can lose in a day the profit that accumulated in a few weeks.
The main thing to learn is psychology, where most traders feel afraid when floating plus, and feel relaxed when doing floating minus, without knowing the limits of their tolerance. so that when you make a profit, you only get a little and when you lose, you experience a big loss. therefore we must study trading analysis, so that trading will be according to the analysis path that has been made. With discipline towards analysis, we as traders will be able to know the development of trading knowledge within us
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

On the time that you could really able to sustain yourself into the market do indicates that you are really considered to be a trader on which losses might be there but doesnt mean that you wont be ending up to be profitable because sustaining the the primary target when you are dealing with this market.Yes,it might not sound simple but its not impossible for someone to achieve on.
Loses is there and as a trader then you should learn from it because in over time this would really be that something that makes you even more better on handling out various similar
situations that you might faced on in the market.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

That's why I always say being a successful trader is not easy, it takes a long process for us to understand how to trade correctly. And if anyone
says trading can make us rich instantly, that is clearly a misleading statement. We must first learn about the crypto world, so that we know how
the crypto world works, after that we have to practice controlling our emotions when trading. Because without good emotional control, we will
always make wrong decisions. So emotional control is one of the important points that we must have if we want to be successful traders.

The last thing to have is of course experience, because the more we have more trading experience, we can correct every mistake we make when
trading. Because in my opinion, losses in trading cannot be avoided, but we can minimize them. One of the characteristics we have become
successful traders is that the amount of profit we make is much greater than the losses we experience. If the losses we experience are still greater
than the profits we get, it means that we still have a lot to learn and improve the way we trade.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

Pages:
Jump to: