Pages:
Author

Topic: FF4DC NFL Playoff Challenge - page 2. (Read 3459 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
January 11, 2016, 03:00:18 PM
Everyone please remember to set your roster for next week's games! Any of your players on teams that have been knocked out, must be replaced or you will not recieve any points for that position.

Hi, one question about the Bonus Multiplier. I need to add again the winner players to earn the 2x, or i can choose anothers and earn the same way that 2x of the points accumulate by the players of the previous week?

Best regards , ●‿●

Thanks for the question, I'm sure there are a few other people wondering the same thing. The bonus multiplier only applies to players that were in your roster the previous week, this includes players that were on a bye.

Hi, so i need to add them again this week, correct?

Cheers  Wink
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
January 11, 2016, 02:54:45 PM
Everyone please remember to set your roster for next week's games! Any of your players on teams that have been knocked out, must be replaced or you will not recieve any points for that position.

Hi, one question about the Bonus Multiplier. I need to add again the winner players to earn the 2x, or i can choose anothers and earn the same way that 2x of the points accumulate by the players of the previous week?

Best regards , ●‿●

Thanks for the question, I'm sure there are a few other people wondering the same thing. The bonus multiplier only applies to players that were in your roster the previous week, this includes players that were on a bye.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
January 11, 2016, 01:27:54 PM
I was in 12th position, I feel good for a newbie like me.. because i don't know about this game.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 11, 2016, 12:22:54 PM
page is not found why ? problem is me ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
January 11, 2016, 12:00:33 PM

Best regards , ●‿●
January 11, 2016, 11:25:40 AM
January 11, 2016, 11:22:41 AM
The Wildcard round is over and our current leader is Churido with 115 points.

A message to participants residing in America - If you finish first overall among all groups (not just FF4DC), you may be eligible for the grand prize (valued of $14,500):

One (1) Grand Prize: A five (5) day/four (4) night trip for winner and up to two (2) guests to attend Super Bowl LI scheduled to take place in February 2017 in Houston, Texas. Trip includes round trip coach air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence in the U.S. to a destination determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, one (1) standard hotel accommodation (one (1) room) for four (4) nights, round trip ground transportation to and from the game, three (3) tickets to Super Bowl LI, three (3) tickets to the NFL Tailgate Party, three (3) gift bags each containing NFL merchandise valued at approximately $250, and $750 spending money for winner only awarded in the form of a check. Approximate Retail Value = $14,500.
The potential winner will be contacted on or about 2/17/16 at the email address provided on the registration form and will be required to respond to such email within five (5) days of the first attempt to contact him/her.

Additionally, potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, Sponsor’s inability to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time period, potential winner’s failure to respond within five (5) days of date of Sponsor’s initial contact or return of prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarding of the prize to the next runner-up. Grand Prize winner’s guests will be required to execute a Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release prior to the issuance of travel documents and must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least eighteen (18)) unless he/she is the child or legal ward of the Grand Prize winner. If a guest is the child or legal ward of the Grand Prize winner, Grand Prize winner must sign and return a Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release on behalf of such child or legal ward.

For full details please refer to points 6, 7, and 8 at: http://m.playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/rules
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
January 10, 2016, 01:57:21 PM

The points are starting to show up on the board:

FF4DC  http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/group/241421

Current leader: petee50's picks
January 10, 2016, 10:00:47 AM
How to get higher rank? Its a lottery? I pick but my rank is low......or I have need to know how to play specifically?

It's a winner take all competition. As your players score points on the field, your score will increase.
Activity: 616
January 10, 2016, 06:50:57 AM
How to get higher rank? Its a lottery? I pick but my rank is low......or I have need to know how to play specifically?
January 09, 2016, 11:13:23 AM

There are still people registering!  It's now up to 82 users.  Smiley

more users,lower chance to win:-)

More users is a good thing for all of us. This is a great way to reach people that are outside of the cryptocurrency industry. The more people that we reach, the more valuable these coins become. Everyone that registers or passes the details on to someone else is helping to advertise the industry. Smiley

Exactly Chase, great explanation!
legendary
January 08, 2016, 04:43:57 PM

More users is a good thing for all of us. This is a great way to reach people that are outside of the cryptocurrency industry. The more people that we reach, the more valuable these coins become. Everyone that registers or passes the details on to someone else is helping to advertise the industry. Smiley
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
January 08, 2016, 02:31:15 PM

legendary
January 08, 2016, 01:40:14 PM

legendary
January 05, 2016, 02:42:31 PM

There are still people registering, so it's not too late to get your picks in.  Good luck!  Smiley

January 04, 2016, 06:31:51 PM

I've never done this before, so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Here are instructions on how to play http://m.playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/howtoplay

If you're looking for a certain strategy to draft your team, there are many. Some people pick all the top ranked players, others pick players from teams that stand a good chance at going the distance (the more consecutive weeks you start a player the higher that players point multiplier), others will go so far as looking at stats to see how individual players perform against certain teams (if you want to get really serious about it).
January 04, 2016, 06:23:40 PM
The NFL regular season is officially complete, make sure to pick your team before January 9th. To pick your team, go to "my picks" and select a player for each position.
-----

http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/group/241421

This is a winner take all event, but should there be a tie, prize money (current value over 200 USD) will be split evenly.

In the event that the winner cannot be reached for an extended period of time, the prize money will be awarded to the runner up.

The winner will be decided after the Superbowl on February 7th, best of luck everyone!
i have to pick 8 player right?

Correct, one player for every open position.
legendary
January 04, 2016, 11:10:49 AM

I've never done this before, so any help is appreciated. Thanks!
January 04, 2016, 10:01:30 AM
The NFL regular season is officially complete, make sure to pick your team before January 9th. To pick your team, go to "my picks" and select a player for each position.
-----

http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/group/241421

This is a winner take all event, but should there be a tie, prize money (current value over 200 USD) will be split evenly.

In the event that the winner cannot be reached for an extended period of time, the prize money will be awarded to the runner up.

The winner will be decided after the Superbowl on February 7th, best of luck everyone!
January 03, 2016, 10:05:37 AM

64 users registered!!

Is today the last day to register?

I believe that today is, as all remaining regular season games are being played and we get to pick teams tomorrow.

However if that is not the case, all entries accepted to the FF4DC group by nfl.com will be valid (regardless of registration date).
Pages:
Jump to: