Pages:
Author

Topic: [FFC] Fire-Fly-Coin 2016 - SHA256- 3 Years Old Coin NEW Thread 1 Exchange YoBit - page 5. (Read 27820 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Coinoruim works almost fine, but have 1 FFC withdraw tax.
No it has 0 withdrawal taxes as welcome bonus to new people.
You can check it up.
Activity: 567
Merit: 500
In gold I trust - Aurumcoin www.cointech.net
Coinoruim works almost fine, but have 1 FFC withdraw tax.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Exactly Yobit want just 0.1 BTC and FFC should be listed in next two days. IMO at the moment is best opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
thanks connected and wallet has proper balance
Found in setting where I can add a 'trusted peer' can someone post an active node:port address? I'm away from my desktop wallet to find peer.

you can use hostname ffcseed.cointech.net directly in the wallet (Settings->Trusted peer) or try some of 199.180.115.115 or 62.210.5.232
will ffc price high ? to 10000 satoshi= 1 FFC  Roll Eyes

Do you want to buy some FFC at this price?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
will ffc price high ? to 10000 satoshi= 1 FFC  Roll Eyes
in linux: host ffcseed.cointech.net will return list of IP adresses

Found in setting where I can add a 'trusted peer' can someone post an active node:port address? I'm away from my desktop wallet to find peer.

Right now wallet has no connections shows 0 balance and I cannot send or receive FFC with it.

Do you have issue when sending with the wallet? I have issue when send my wallet is restarting and will fix it soon.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

Right now wallet has no connections shows 0 balance and I cannot send or receive FFC with it.

Do you have issue when sending with the wallet? I have issue when send my wallet is restarting and will fix it soon.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Relaunching a coin from 2013... I'm guessing you solo mined this for a long time by yourself before relaunching, to ensure you have a controlling portion of supply.  Clever if so lol

Lol are you serious ? Cryptsy FFC wallet has been disabled for almost 1 year+, there is no way to send or receive your coins from there and Cryptsy has the most FFC available with the oldskewl rewards with is basically stuck forever, consider it wiped off.

Anyone can solo mine if they were smart enough to look where you can Wink Grin

I think that Members cryptsy never recover coins FFC

All the FFC on cryptsy will be stuck forever unless they take it out of maintenance on the sly.

Consider them burnt Tongue

Is the community going to get FFC listed on Cryptopia for the discounted rate since it is one of the coins on Cryptsy ?

good option Cryptopia and maybe c-cex FFC listed one cex https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

The best presently right now to get listed FFC on Yobit  Wink

Yes only premium add 0.1 BTC

Why doesn't everyone just submit the free coin addition application on YoBit for FFC since it will show how many people want it there.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Relaunching a coin from 2013... I'm guessing you solo mined this for a long time by yourself before relaunching, to ensure you have a controlling portion of supply.  Clever if so lol

Lol are you serious ? Cryptsy FFC wallet has been disabled for almost 1 year+, there is no way to send or receive your coins from there and Cryptsy has the most FFC available with the oldskewl rewards with is basically stuck forever, consider it wiped off.

All the FFC on cryptsy will be stuck forever unless they take it out of maintenance on the sly.

Is the community going to get FFC listed on Cryptopia for the discounted rate since it is one of the coins on Cryptsy ?

good option Cryptopia and maybe c-cex FFC listed one cex https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Yes only premium add 0.1 BTC
c-cex will cost money..... 1 BTC to be on the top Smiley
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum

Activity: 756

legendary
Activity: 1218

Activity: 756
Relaunching a coin from 2013... I'm guessing you solo mined this for a long time by yourself before relaunching, to ensure you have a controlling portion of supply.  Clever if so lol

and now....? I run new node.

Can anybody tell me own IP address with FFC wallet on it? I will put all IPs in singe dns record
Pages:
Jump to: