Pages:
Author

Topic: Fiat Money & Cryptocurrency: XRP in the Mix - page 2. (Read 186 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
The people are already on their edge with the recent drops in the prices. And the recent news about Turkey has made people more agitated. getting the proper info about it will be helpful.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
I think that bitcoin help people to earn some financial growth and if a country like turkey begin to look at the financial benefit, I think is a nice way out.

Nowadays Turkish Lira is falling is price than before when they reject the dollar this situation also getting worse based on this people is in panic what will happen in future.

Rejecting the dollar means definitely that trade will depreciate because most countries have dollar as internationally recognized means of payment. Although, some times pounds or euro can be used in European countries but outside Europe, is mainly dollar.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
Are you wondering what impact Turkey is having on Crypto?
In your article you ask the question of sudden loss of purchasing power that fiat currencies occasionally suffer. I guess that's what you call hyperinflation. Maybe it won't happen in the US, at least not suddenly, but there are other countries where this situation has already happened. Turkey is certainly in the danger zone now. Cryptocurrencies could come to the rescue. So I'm not surprised of the volume growth of the Turkish crypto exchanges.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Nowadays Turkish Lira is falling is price than before when they reject the dollar this situation also getting worse based on this people is in panic what will happen in future.
Activity: 615
Merit: 112
It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be
Blog URL:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/xrps-standing-fiat-money-versus-cryptocurrency/

Are you wondering what impact Turkey is having on Crypto?

What about the 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 new ICO-funded exchanges due to open in August that support XRP?

All this and the latest crypto news impacting XRP is covered in my latest blog today, as well as some important XRP Community updates

I hope you enjoy this latest blog entry; please leave any feedback below. 

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/1029331512834109440
Pages:
Jump to: