Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 197. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Dev,FibreWallet v1.2 Can't download!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
>>UPDATE<<

The Social Giveaway is going well.

For just over 24hrs the stats are amazing. As always please see the below polished and professional looking giveaway stats. Wink

Regards
Killa

Activity: 136
< deleted >
its a finecoin but serious forked at the beginning and lots of ppl lost coins

kinda sad cause i lose some coins  Sad
[/quote]

bitclap, thats some serious 'quote'... how many coins did you loose in the forked chain at the beginning?
its a finecoin but serious forked at the beginning and lots of ppl lost coins

kinda sad cause i lose some coins  Sad

We have not had one person show proof of them loosing coins!! This was addressed at the time, we offered to return any coins that was lost from people solo mining on the wrong chain.

This comment is very misleading
IRC is so active, that I don't really post on the thread.
But if all that is said in the IRC was on this thread, it will have 100 pages right now Cheesy

It's good to see that the dev team is commited and communicative Smiley

This is very true!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
But if all that is said in the IRC was on this thread, it will have 100 pages right now Cheesy

Thanks for your comments,

Krushang
Activity: 789
Merit: 501

The german translation hasn´t been made with google translator, but it could be better than that.

Thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers pool just moved to a new server and lowered the fee from 1% to 0.5% fee

Spread the hash guys
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
The german translation hasn´t been made with google translator, but it could be better than that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
all good here, I know my website-trans is ok, took me 2 hours .

Send the guy from IRC to my german ANN- thread -  I will post my website-translation there and discuss with him.
This won't happen coz I am right  Cool

peace out   

Ok! So you did receive the 500 Fibre??
Activity: 210
I can still offer my translation in italian, if you are interest please PM me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
I just entered the give away. And Btw dev I've been retweeting Fibre news for a while, I hope to win some Wink

Everyone who enters giveaway gets some ,You can just get less or more depending how many entries You fullfilled Wink

http://www.fibrecoin.com/socialgiveaway
Activity: 382
the ANN here is not updated with wallets ?!

DEV dont gets back to me with translation stuff for website, is this all meant to be serious  real ...

so you gonna take my work for free now because another 500 coins is too much at these prices ?

Excuse me!! I have been told by multiple people that you translation was a terrible google translation.

But i made a promise so i would not back out.

Please see the below I made the payment yesterday check your wallet.

I can not respond to every PM.....Especially people chasing payments that have already been sent.

Date: 30/08/2014 01:09
To: German Translation FNhrp83VWkreL3wsq2icAnS7wMmYQYCfBZ
Debit: -500.00 FIBRE
Transaction fee: -0.0001 FIBRE
Net amount: -500.0001 FIBRE
Transaction ID: b406289ed4ca8dc3b3ef49555aa78d325b4514e855ba47dbf9a4fd93f4ca9b67

I'm born in austria and all I can say is that his "work" was just to copy & paste the text from google translator.

Someone should give this guy a bad reputation, I can see that he also "translated" other coin threads into german.
Activity: 336
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
I just entered the give away. And Btw dev I've been retweeting Fibre news for a while, I hope to win some Wink
Jump to: