Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 59. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Fibre to the moon! 6.5 BTC in 24h. Very good
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
it was a sweet dump. caught both bottoms  Cool

great to get back in fibre so cheap after selling at 100k

I woke up too late but managed to buy some freebies Cheesy

Cheers

I picked some FIBRE this morning.  Cheesy
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

Cheers

I missed it! Transfered the BTC into Trex yesterday but it didn't clear till 5:30pm Sad
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Cheers

i switched to checkup on fibre on bittrex and found something didnt look right. i was like "20k for fibrecoin is this christmas?" lol placed a bid at 19000satoshi and it got filled 1 second later. thanks whoever that was. maybe it was someone rushing to take another opportunity. it happens. after the first buy i didnt have any more free btc on bittrex. tried to send some from other exchanges. that was taking too long. said screw it, bailed some other slower growing investments really quick and luckily caught that 16000satoshi sell just in time.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

I agree with all of this. Too much chum in the water. In a month, wont be a problem.

+1
legendary
Price drop is just flat out strange; why does a coin with such strong tech and an active dev team, have almost no buy support? I could dump this thing down to 10k right now if I wanted to, I'm not gonna but i could.  Not really worried though, just confused.

1) Could be related to BTC pump, people wanna cash out for fiat.
2) Could be a dump for whales to get in at cheaper price
3) Could be people tired of trading altcoins and decided to just leave altworld
4) Could be people afraid of empty promises

There are many promising altcoins and there has not been much move in their prices respectively too.
There are so many reasons that we could think of  Smiley

I don`t care about dumpers, if anyone is in Fibre for quick daily pump and dump profits they should move to other coins

Cheers
legendary
Price drop is just flat out strange; why does a coin with such strong tech and an active dev team, have almost no buy support? I could dump this thing down to 10k right now if I wanted to, I'm not gonna but i could.  Not really worried though, just confused.

maybe its because of the association with that scammer metcalf and blocknet? I was all about fibre but my friends and I pulled out after all that nonsense. it sucks because this is a solid coin, just the selfishness of the scammers once again causing problems in our community.

Sorry to hear, but well good luck anyway with your investments

You should stick to Fibre and don`t care about Blocknet if you have any doubts about it

Fibre is real!

Cheers
legendary

Cheers

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

maybe its because of the association with that scammer metcalf and blocknet? I was all about fibre but my friends and I pulled out after all that nonsense. it sucks because this is a solid coin, just the selfishness of the scammers once again causing problems in our community.

Morning

It looks like some market manipulation is going on at the moment, some whale wants to buy cheap, it's nothing to do with Blocknet. Yourself and friends should have stuck with fibre as you stated, we are a solid coin with a bright future.

Krushang
Activity: 686
what movie is that hot emma watson from?
Price drop is just flat out strange; why does a coin with such strong tech and an active dev team, have almost no buy support? I could dump this thing down to 10k right now if I wanted to, I'm not gonna but i could.  Not really worried though, just confused.

There are many promising altcoins and there has not been much move in their prices respectively too.

I agree with all of this. Too much chum in the water. In a month, wont be a problem.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
maybe all the latest PR has got the attention of one of those manipulative pump groups
Activity: 686

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: