Pages:
Author

Topic: FIFA WORLD CUP UNDER 20!!Discussion!! - page 6. (Read 10413 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403
June 06, 2015, 11:34:14 AM
I am going for Honduras @14.5 just for fun by placing 0.02.If somehow Honduras wins that will be amazing.Sometimes is more good to go far underdogs as if somehow Honduras succeeds to goal first all the odds will be different than now.

Basically it is a waste to bet 0.02 on it. No doubt with it, If an underdog like U20 Fiji could even won against them then I dont see a chance of Honduras to win against U20 Germany as the team beat up U20 Fiji with an outstanding score

Brazil: 1.13
Germany 1.19

parlay: 1.34

Is it worth?

No doubt it is an easy win for both of this team, you might want to put in Brazil -1 and/or Germany -1 for it to make the odd much higher . Brazil is guaranteed to win this match and the Germany will be facing with Honduras that lost 3-0 even to Fiji the underdog, that should hint on how bad their defences line is

I've made an parlay with Germany and Brazil also; both over 2.5...

Standard is also good.

I think all these options are worth betting on...

Compared to any outcome for Barcelona - Juve...these are almost 'guaranteed'...

This "easy" game should be a bless for most gambler and also It is not a gambler intuition to bet on a high standard game like Champions league final. As a gambler, one should bet on the game that have an edge for him not over him, betting on a match that has an unpredictable result like this indeed is very risky

FIFA not confirming any investigation on the Fiji vs Honduras match

-snip-

This is what FIFA always says, basically they are conducting it secretly because if they do announce it to the public than it will be harder for them to investigate this also that, saying they are investigating on this matter will indeed leave a bad impression for the world cup and they might not want it. Another scenario will be that they will conduct an investigation after the worldcup
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
June 06, 2015, 09:54:21 AM
I am going for Honduras @14.5 just for fun by placing 0.02.If somehow Honduras wins that will be amazing.Sometimes is more good to go far underdogs as if somehow Honduras succeeds to goal first all the odds will be different than now.

Basically it is a waste to bet 0.02 on it. No doubt with it, If an underdog like U20 Fiji could even won against them then I dont see a chance of Honduras to win against U20 Germany as the team beat up U20 Fiji with an outstanding score

Germany 1.19

Is it worth?

No doubt it is an easy win for both of this team, you might want to put in Brazil -1 and/or Germany -1 for it to make the odd much higher . Brazil is guaranteed to win this match and the Germany will be facing with Honduras that lost 3-0 even to Fiji the underdog, that should hint on how bad their defences line is

I've made an parlay with Germany and Brazil also; both over 2.5...

Standard is also good.

I think all these options are worth betting on...

Compared to any outcome for Barcelona - Juve...these are almost 'guaranteed'...
legendary
June 06, 2015, 09:31:48 AM

Germany 1.19

Is it worth?

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
June 06, 2015, 08:36:20 AM
hmm its extremly hard that honduras wins over germany,but we seen lots of suprizes but this will be hard
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 06, 2015, 07:06:47 AM
legendary
Cashback 15%
June 06, 2015, 05:34:24 AM
I am not talking about what you said about serbia, all I said is if you have a look at the statistics Mexico had overall better scores after the game.

They need to find a guy that is good at finalization.

It is like me playing FIFA, I have 100 goal attempts but don't manage to score because I'm noob and I lose Sad

I completly agree with you,i can shoot on pes or fifa from 30 meters or more and dont score and i can say that thats an attempt on a goal
that dosent make a team better in the game
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
June 06, 2015, 04:11:09 AM
I am not talking about what you said about serbia, all I said is if you have a look at the statistics Mexico had overall better scores after the game.

They need to find a guy that is good at finalization.

It is like me playing FIFA, I have 100 goal attempts but don't manage to score because I'm noob and I lose Sad

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
June 06, 2015, 04:00:18 AM
legendary
Cashback 15%
June 06, 2015, 03:47:40 AM
FIFA WORLD CUP UNDER 20!!Discussion thread

Talking about the competitions it self...who will win and other things!!!

personaly thinking im cherring for Serbia U20 to win!!

Serbia recently lost to Mali but again won yesterdays game . They are definitely strong, but I don't forsee that winning in the series. I am still rooting for Argentina to win it.
i know every serbian player and i know there advantages they are really good and one of the most talented
i have to mention this,this generation of u20 was u18 2 years ago and they won the euro U19 and they are really good,i think they can even take this home
wow, amazing serbia now lead over Mexico 1-0 and they look very compact in the game in every match

Yes, Yugoslavia had a great team, and Serbia was half of it.

But after the disappointment in 2014 Word Cup, I'm afraid to bet on them
Like i said serbia will win o most every time no matter what the odds are
and i was right they won against mexico and the odd was 2.40x
easiest win !! Smiley
legendary
June 06, 2015, 03:32:52 AM
Mexico had 21 goal attempts and couldn't score a goal shockingly. Luck is a big part of the game Cool
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 06, 2015, 01:18:52 AM

Serbia recently lost to Mali but again won yesterdays game . They are definitely strong, but I don't forsee that winning in the series. I am still rooting for Argentina to win it.

Argentina won't even go to the next stages(only two points in 3 games). Sad

Sorry for destroying your hopes
Activity: 616
June 06, 2015, 12:57:30 AM

i know every serbian player and i know there advantages they are really good and one of the most talented
i have to mention this,this generation of u20 was u18 2 years ago and they won the euro U19 and they are really good,i think they can even take this home
wow, amazing serbia now lead over Mexico 1-0 and they look very compact in the game in every match

Yes, Yugoslavia had a great team, and Serbia was half of it.

But after the disappointment in 2014 Word Cup, I'm afraid to bet on them
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
June 06, 2015, 12:24:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 05, 2015, 10:43:51 PM
Why is Fiji so underrated even after they won against Honduras?

They pay 16x+ for their win.Even more than the odds for North Korea or Honduras.
And Uzbequistan is not the most traditional team around
Activity: 616
June 05, 2015, 09:54:02 PM
The OP is giving some good picks here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-free-sports-bets-1-tipsterw7100l1900-410k-views-reached-881042

Also, just watch some matches already played at the fifa site and you'll find some no-brainers, like Qatar loosing all matches and Germany/Brazil/Portugal winning all...in the group stages.

PS: Some 'guaranteed' wins are coming up:
Honduras - Germany & Brazil - N. Korea : bet anything you have in a save parlay!
Cloudbet:

Germany 1.19

Is it worth?
legendary
Cashback 15%
June 05, 2015, 06:42:51 PM
Until this day there are alot of unpredictable game. It make some people who betting on it would be big profit or big lost..

Lets see result for the last 2 match:

New Zealand U20. 5 vs 1 Myanmar U20
Ukraine U20.  3 vs 0  USA U20

USA beat NZ before (4-0), and NZ draw with Ukraine (0-0), and before this match, it make more people will pick USA can beat Ukraine easily, but it is only math and statistic. The real one it is football and not statistic number.
It mean who knows in the next Knock Out round underdog country can crushed it out Germany U20 that being Favorite now.

All games on this WC U20 2015 are worth to watch, but not worth for betting.  Grin
the new zealand match was totaly predicted to be a win and goals,but ukraine match was wierd

Qatar should not have the rights to host any world cup anyways because it's frickin 50 degrees there and no one in their right mind would like to play in the searing heat let alone hosting it in the winter what a disgrace. But who cares there are bribes to be given out lol. And if you watched last world cup there were water breaks in the middle of the games for the players to cool down.
i heard there might even be breaks every 30 minutes on there world cup,they will need to do something seriously about the wheather
legendary
June 05, 2015, 06:38:06 PM
Qatar should not have the rights to host any world cup anyways because it's frickin 50 degrees there and no one in their right mind would like to play in the searing heat let alone hosting it in the winter what a disgrace. But who cares there are bribes to be given out lol. And if you watched last world cup there were water breaks in the middle of the games for the players to cool down.
Activity: 560
June 05, 2015, 05:12:26 PM
Until this day there are alot of unpredictable game. It make some people who betting on it would be big profit or big lost..

Lets see result for the last 2 match:

New Zealand U20. 5 vs 1 Myanmar U20
Ukraine U20.  3 vs 0  USA U20

USA beat NZ before (4-0), and NZ draw with Ukraine (0-0), and before this match, it make more people will pick USA can beat Ukraine easily, but it is only math and statistic. The real one it is football and not statistic number.
It mean who knows in the next Knock Out round underdog country can crushed it out Germany U20 that being Favorite now.

All games on this WC U20 2015 are worth to watch, but not worth for betting.  Grin
legendary
June 05, 2015, 12:40:42 PM
Poor Qatar.

What will be for them if they really host 2022 World Cup?

Doesnt matter actually, Country that host the world cup will always get an insane amount of profit for their country. Tourist will be pouring the street of the city like a water and It is not likely that hosting the worldcup will ensure your chance to win though and it is more to the economical sides rather than the sports side considering that not all country exceel in their football team which in this case Qatar is not a great team for the world cup tier yet

Don't be too enthusiast about germany.
They got the easiest group(Honduras, Fiji, Uzbequistan).

Germany is currently one of the country that have the best youth for this world cup, people have high expectation for it especially after their match of crushing down U20 Fiji

The odd on Fiji was 34x and they won 0-3,but Fiji lost against germany 8-1,still wierd competition and now fiji even has a chance to quailfy for the next round

Not a weird competition though, Germany youth team is a great team indeed, that is why it is possible and it created an image that off U20 Fiji is a very weak team but it is not , most likely that the U20 Germany team is much more superior than them
Pages:
Jump to: