Pages:
Author

Topic: Fight Me Instead - page 3. (Read 399 times)

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
April 01, 2021, 11:09:20 AM
i am not dismissing that racism exists.
but i find that talking the 1% of racist idiots and trying to brand an entire country as that 1%. actually becomes racism too

try narrowing it down to for instance trump fangirls. and point out that majority of idiots belong to a political group of idiots. or some social group.

atleast have a better understanding of who you are fighting instead of advertising the fight needs to be against everyone

if you can target your enemy better. you can win the fight easier
find the main idiot. and when he loses. his like minded friends may realise they cant win. and stop being like minded idiots
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 01, 2021, 09:15:28 AM
It's really bad when the leaders of Communist China hate their people so much that they enslave them, and actually kill many of them for experimental uses, to test out drugs and stuff.

And then they go out and make propaganda saying that there is Asian hate by other nations.

Think about Bruce Lee. People all over the world adore him, and many fighters try to emulate him. Same with Jet Lee. Is that Asian hate?

Asian hate is the other way around. It's Asians hating themselves and others because they are trying to get rich off their own and others.

Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 673
April 01, 2021, 09:02:54 AM
Its really sad to hate a nation or race over nothing or should I say for being them. I wonder how well it goes when you want to be like someone or something else. You end up being in a continuous struggle all your life and that isn't nice.
Its a nice caption Manny has carved out on this one, either the hate is on him or his people as an Asian, not me per say but then, getting to settle a thing over fights is really old fashion. As a fighter, that's the way he knows and his a tough guy who is good at throwing really fasts pounches. Good luck hating and fighting Asians. I stand with #MannyPacquiao
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 01, 2021, 06:39:09 AM
In this time of date where #StopAsianHate is in trend, 8 Division World Champion Manny Pacquiao who is a Filipino post a photo in his facebook page regarding the trend

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=281804583317043&set=pcb.281804663317035
#STOPASIANHATE
Pages:
Jump to: