Pages:
Author

Topic: FIGHTING AGAINST ICO SCAM - page 10. (Read 1103 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
January 10, 2019, 02:18:34 PM
I'll be posting a list of scam ico's I ran into last year still trying to take our money from us in return of their shit token in the next 1hour

As for me there is no legit ICO at the moment. If I'd plan an ICO I'd better change my mind after the SEC statement about their standpoint on ICOs which were and will be made without their approval. So just forget and avoid them.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
January 10, 2019, 01:33:04 PM
I'll be posting a list of scam ico's I ran into last year still trying to take our money from us in return of their shit token in the next 1hour
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
January 10, 2019, 01:30:03 PM
2018 WAS A TERRIBLE YEAR BOTH FOR HUNTERS AND INVESTORS TOO MANY SCAMS AND FRAUDULENT TACTICS USED BY CHILDREN CLAIMING TO HAVE SOME IDEA WHICH THEY NEED A FUND RAISER FOR...

As a bounty hunter.. the worse thing that can ever happen to you in the crypto space.. is promoting a scam ico unknowing to you it's a fraudulent company

I AM CREATING THIS THREAD TO HELP SPREED THE AWARENESS OF FRAUDULENT PROJECTS WASTING OUR PRECIOUS TIME AND STEALING THE HARD EARNED MONEY OF INVESTORS..

PLS KINDLY PUT DOWN THE NAME OF ANY COMPANY YOU THINK ITS SCAM AND NOT WORTH INVESTING ON AND GIVE REASON WHY IT SHOULDN'T BE TRUSTED

THIS WILL HELP BRING BACK THE TRUST WE ONCE HAD IN THE CRYPTO SPACE AND MAY ALSO GIVE LEGIT ICOS  THE CHANCE TO RAISE ENOUGH MONEY AND KICK START THEIR PRODUCT
Pages:
Jump to: