Pages:
Author

Topic: FILECOIN, biggest ico ever! - page 11. (Read 24035 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2017, 03:24:32 AM
FILECOIN is mineable, what is algo? max supply? circulating supply? I didn't see any SPECS of this coin. Kindly post a whitepaper.
Good luck FILECOIN.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 08:26:37 PM
I also know the project is a very good coins,but i am sad cannot join it because i have not the white key!
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 08:22:36 PM
There are not so many information here about this ICO. If the biggest, also infos should be abundant.
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
December 13, 2017, 06:47:42 PM
What was the price of the ICO?

I would also like to know that, like I heard, it was 5$ for a coin, no wonder it was one of the biggest ICO.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
December 13, 2017, 05:10:25 PM
When siacoin is ready why use this  Huh
Activity: 126
October 31, 2017, 01:17:43 AM
Does anyone know what's happening with the product? There was a lot of hype for sure regarding this one.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
October 15, 2017, 04:40:13 AM
What was the price of the ICO?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 04:35:08 AM
Hey guys.

I have completely read both the IPFS and Filecoin whitepapers but this part is still not clear to me.

For what projects can Filecoin be used? I think the encryption of the files and the fact that you have to pay with Filecoin for each download limits the possible applications of the technology tremendously. How will it be possible to host a website, videos, anything when the end-user has to pay in Filecoins on top of the fee for the service itself?

Nobody will want to go through the hassle.

Please note that I do not refer to the applications of IPFS since that is a lot more clear. I refer to Filecoin only.

If any of the actual developers could come by I would be very grateful.

Thank you and have a nice day, RTT314
September 13, 2017, 08:38:10 PM
I am waiting for them to launch their product, I will invest when I see a product. Too many coins without a product. Their whitepaper sounds very good though
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 08, 2017, 08:00:52 AM
This is the biggest ico for the moment. I think also that this is a very good and promising project!
Activity: 350
Swipe
September 08, 2017, 07:31:45 AM
Blockchain data storage network Filecoin has officially completed its initial coin offering (ICO), raising more than $257 million over a month of activity.

Filecoin's ICO, which began on August 10, quickly garnered millions in investment via CoinList, a joint project between Filecoin developer Protocol Labs and startup investment platform AngelList. That launch day was notable both for the large influx of purchases of Simple Agreements for Future Tokens, or SAFTs (effectively claims on tokens once the Filecoin network goes live), as well as the technology issues that quickly sprouted as accredited investors swamped the CoinList website.

Today, the ICO ended with approximately $205.8 million raised, a figure that adds to the $52 million collected in a presale that included Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz and Union Square Ventures, among others.

Just awesome. Congratulations to the teams and everyone who was able to pick some tokens up.

The biggest ico for now . I also want to know the difference between storj and filecoin .I missed the ico , but it doesn't matter ,i think the price will be lower than ico price after it's listed on exchanges.That's the right time to get some filecoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 07:24:33 AM
Blockchain data storage network Filecoin has officially completed its initial coin offering (ICO), raising more than $257 million over a month of activity.

Filecoin's ICO, which began on August 10, quickly garnered millions in investment via CoinList, a joint project between Filecoin developer Protocol Labs and startup investment platform AngelList. That launch day was notable both for the large influx of purchases of Simple Agreements for Future Tokens, or SAFTs (effectively claims on tokens once the Filecoin network goes live), as well as the technology issues that quickly sprouted as accredited investors swamped the CoinList website.

Today, the ICO ended with approximately $205.8 million raised, a figure that adds to the $52 million collected in a presale that included Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz and Union Square Ventures, among others.

Just awesome. Congratulations to the teams and everyone who was able to pick some tokens up.
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
September 04, 2017, 11:25:30 AM
It is just a new brand ico, and we all know what always happens with icos, they just booom and suddenly they dump because all the investors withdrawed their money, because they bought on pre-ico.
So if you are gonna invest in something like this, better to join at the begining, not when the big whales have left.

Truly right.  The best plan to earn from emerging icos is to join in the beginning,  observe the coin rise and when it is starting to drop,  sell all your stock and forget about it.

Activity: 490
September 04, 2017, 04:50:37 AM
I really like the coins you offer today hopefully can create a lot of influence for the participants with many advantages going forward and at least able to change the economic life for the better by creating a more calm atmosphere in carrying out everyday activities.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
September 04, 2017, 01:38:18 AM
How is it different from Siacoin assuming they actually implement it?

is not infact instead of supporting this shit, better support sia or storj
Activity: 22
September 04, 2017, 01:35:16 AM
And Crypto is suppose to be the playground for the average Joe, well it started with the average Joe...and soon the crypto world gonna be swarmed by all these big Boys, where they got the ico at a cheap price and we the average Joe will FOMO and keep buying once it hit exchanges, and make the big boys even richer.....hmmmm...fcuk File Coin, they wont get my support for sure.
Activity: 22
September 03, 2017, 11:30:48 PM
FileCoin is for Accredited investor meaning for the bigboys to play, and the normal average Joe will never be in the ICO unless they earn 200K a year..So when it hit exchanges the average Joe, people like us will be the suckers that supports this and make the big Boys even richer, they got in for about $0.5 to $0.75 cents per share, so if this is a success sooner or later more strict ICO protocols will be underway ....soon gonna be like the stockmarket where the bigboys profit huge and we will get the breadcrumbs...
August 30, 2017, 09:52:50 PM
How is it different from Siacoin assuming they actually implement it?
Activity: 378
August 22, 2017, 12:51:17 PM
its a great project with great ambition since i heard it, so even it ahs a very high cap and strict limit to invest, there are so many people participate in, but i think it may not has a good performance in the price
Yes, the trait of cryptocurrency and ICO token are need have small marketcap in first time, special with ICO project like Filecoin, do not need have a huge money for development storage ... Maybe like Razer, they need a huge money for helps them start project about smartphone.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 22, 2017, 11:54:42 AM
XTRABYTES has just one of its functions storage which i'm sure will be more secure and scalable that this. People will lose money on this....just not the filecoin 'innovators' lol
Pages:
Jump to: