Pages:
Author

Topic: Filipino Account Review (ALL RANKS) - page 2. (Read 2155 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
June 20, 2019, 12:24:21 AM
Bitcointalk Usename: maxreish
Bitcointalk Previous Posts Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/maxreish-1933064
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
June 19, 2019, 11:37:44 PM
There hasn't been any applications until now, I wonder why? Huh Are the people tired of the current system, and just dont want to rank up anymore? 
I think one reason is that, they know it already that they are not deserved to be merited. If they know that they have posts that deserves merit then they will post here but......

So, that means, only a number of pinoys here are willing to learn and only few are worthy? That's a sad fact. And then almost the majority just came for some penny made on bounties rather than making some BTCs? I think that's some worthless piece of shit to waste time. So I guess only  few of us will be able to get some Merits coming from my Source, anyways, as long as there some few, I think that is already enough. Don't you think?
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
June 19, 2019, 11:07:07 PM
There hasn't been any applications until now, I wonder why? Huh Are the people tired of the current system, and just dont want to rank up anymore? 
I think one reason is that, they know it already that they are not deserved to be merited. If they know that they have posts that deserves merit then they will post here but......
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
June 19, 2019, 10:42:29 PM
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
June 14, 2019, 04:30:56 PM
Bitcointalk Usename: Vinalians
Bitcointalk Previous Posts Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vinalians-785629

Up  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
June 12, 2019, 10:28:12 PM
I just received a boost from another Source, and with this I can award users to those that are worthy. But take note of this to all of you. Even if my Source sMerits were to be filled again, I may now refrain from finding and awarding JUST GOOD posts, and proceed to a better one.

Lets give our all into this matter, and let us make the admin of this forum that we are truly worthy.
I see your passion for helping those in need and doing it for the Filipinos, you are definitely deserving of it. Siguro ikaw talaga ang alamat, ang kinakailangan ng local board. Anyway, I admire your drive to make this board a better place with more content but of course, the quality. Keep it up.

#AimForFAMAS
Ang naiisip ko dito ay yung baril sa SF (Special Force). Hahaha.

legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
June 12, 2019, 04:49:41 PM
I just received a boost from another Source, and with this I can award users to those that are worthy. But take note of this to all of you. Even if my Source sMerits were to be filled again, I may now refrain from finding and awarding JUST GOOD posts, and proceed to a better one.

We must endure this to have my allocation to be adjusted and to have our board to be lift up with quality contents. Please make sure that you're posts won't be just purely generic. I will also refrain from awarding translated topics. Just for you to know, this is for our greater good. Being strict right now will be the reason for us to grow.

Lets give our all into this matter, and let us make the admin of this forum that we are truly worthy.

Note: I can give a slight consideration for Newbies and Jr. members that has a large activity and to the other Ranks, my rules are to be applied.

#AimForFAMAS
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
June 11, 2019, 11:15:20 PM
Salamat po sa pag gawa ng ganito @cabalism13. Malaking tulong po ito sa pag palawak at pagbuti ng mga contents na ginagawa ng mga kapwa nating Pilipino at . mapakita sa mundo ang gilis natin. More power po!
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
June 11, 2019, 10:35:29 PM
Current sMerits Left: 0 (You can still leave your applications, I will get back to it as soon as I earned enough sMerits again (Still rooting for some improvements here on our Local)

I don't intend to give Merits to your posts that already have one.
I can directly send merits to those who are deserving to receive merits. Marami akong nakita na mga nagpapareview na medyo magaganda ang post at makakatulong ako sayo kaibigan sa pagbibigay ng merit sa mga post na nakakatulong dito sa local o sa international boards pa man yan ang importante dito ay makatulong tayo sa mga kababayan nang sa ganun ay mas ganahan pa silang gumawa ng magagandang post. More power mga kabayan!
Sa nakakita ko,  @cabalism13 is focusing sa local board natin at siguro didto Siya magbibigay ng merit sa mga deserving post.  
Newbie have their chances to earn at least one merit since it is one of his campaign and being a merit source sa board natin. Malaking bagay na Ito sa kanila at para rin sa lahat.  We need to prove something sa ibang local board or sa ibang tao na we are improving the quality of our post not for the seek to gain merit but to add contribution sa forum.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
June 11, 2019, 08:43:49 AM
Bump. Accounts that doesn't have any Merits received on the past 120 days are welcome here to be reviewed. Whatever the rank is, I'll make some considerations on that as long as you truly deserve it.

Just follow the format on the OP and I'll take a look on your profile later on.

I have just updated the OP.
All Ranks are now Welcome to make an application

Any Moment now I'll start awarding deserving posts. In this thread I will reserve my 10 sMerits. As for the remaining sMerits coming from my Source Pocket, I will only be picking 20 users who has the most contribution so far.
Note: I can make an exemption as always depends on the situation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
April 25, 2019, 11:28:54 AM
Current sMerits Left: 0 (You can still leave your applications, I will get back to it as soon as I earned enough sMerits again (Still rooting for some improvements here on our Local)

I don't intend to give Merits to your posts that already have one.
I can directly send merits to those who are deserving to receive merits. Marami akong nakita na mga nagpapareview na medyo magaganda ang post at makakatulong ako sayo kaibigan sa pagbibigay ng merit sa mga post na nakakatulong dito sa local o sa international boards pa man yan ang importante dito ay makatulong tayo sa mga kababayan nang sa ganun ay mas ganahan pa silang gumawa ng magagandang post. More power mga kabayan!
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
April 10, 2019, 10:38:04 PM
Code:
snip

Thanks OP sa pagbibigay mo ng opportunity sa mga newbie, malaking tulong ito para mas ma-improve pa kaming mga newbie, i learned from my mistake, na demoted ako nung ngkaron ng bagong rules. kaya ngayon mas naging maingat na ako sa posting, nagbasa-basa para mas lalo pang matuto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN
April 07, 2019, 02:07:36 AM
Sana makatulong ito sa amin mga newbie na maka merit kasi malaking tulong po ito para maka income at saka experience sa rank up. Pero totoo lng mahirap talaga maka merit eh  hindi ako sure kung maka rank up ako.

kung magpapatuloy ka po sa generic posts mo ay baka hindi ka makakuha ng merit na gusto mo para makapag rank up, pwede naman magbasa basa muna at kapag familiar ka na dito sa forum ay mag share ka na ng mga makabuluhan na post at for sure may makakapansin naman ng mga post mo at makakakuha ka ng merit na kailangan mo
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
April 07, 2019, 12:56:21 AM
Sana makatulong ito sa amin mga newbie na maka merit kasi malaking tulong po ito para maka income at saka experience sa rank up. Pero totoo lng mahirap talaga maka merit eh  hindi ako sure kung maka rank up ako.

Be more active, improve your posts, gain knowledge,  and I might consider you giving Merits even if you're still a newbie, I won't even hesitate as long as you truly deserves it.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
April 06, 2019, 12:12:37 PM
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
March 21, 2019, 07:12:56 AM
Kaya nga eh hirap nga kabayan natin makakuha ng merit lalo na yung mga baguhan lang sa crypto na talagang di makakagawa ng ideal post or sabihin nating talagang detalyado upang mabigyan ng merit. Pero kung kaya magtiis taon pa bago naka rank up. Habang tumatagal ma addapt naman na ang mga kalakaran at sa ganon nakakagawa na sila ng mga topic na makakatulong sa pag papalago nitong forum
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
March 16, 2019, 10:06:31 AM
Correction buddy, ranking up isn't that hard, its just we lack some knowledge. And that's also the reason why I have this FILIPINO ACCOUNT REVIEW.

Well i guess you can say that to newbies who didnt experience how easy it is to rank up before merit was introduce. I cant help but to reminisce the drama back in those days. Anyways keep up the good work eventually more Filipino will be back in this forum.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
March 16, 2019, 08:56:09 AM
Thats just the reality here in this forum, and we cant blame if a newbie desire to leave because he/she cant handle the hardship of ranking up.

That's the problem, with that kind of attitude they will never succeed on doing anything here in or out of this community. That silly attitude of Filipinos is pissing me off, we just wanted everything to be so easy without doing anything. That's also the reason why we have a poor economy. Now, as you can see many teens nowadays are giving a shitoff on their schools they don't give anything shitty serious on it, and complaints will come after they have experienced the hardships,... The same here in bitcointalk community, we Filipinos, wherever we go, that kind of attitude is still on our pockets. A shitty reality about us.

Correction buddy, ranking up isn't that hard, its just we lack some knowledge. And that's also the reason why I have this FILIPINO ACCOUNT REVIEW.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
March 13, 2019, 08:10:22 PM
Due to my earned Merit lately, I have come again to make this thread fully functional again. Accounts will be reviewed, All Ranks are welcome but I really prioritize the Newbies and Juniors, so as for the Higher Ranks, if only you're not one of the good earning users then you can submit you're application here.

Shitposts, Single Liners, Spams, Bounty Reports will be automatically Denied.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
January 27, 2019, 09:47:57 AM
Can I try again?
Bitcointalk Usename: Daboy_Lyle
Bitcointalk Previous Posts Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/daboylyle-1781008
I can feel that you can get merits even without this account review so I think it would be much better if you will just give this chance to others. Those lower ranked members here badly needed some merits in order to rank up of course but for me it is way more than that — they need it for them to keep motivated and to feel their self-worth inside this forum.

I am not asking you to withdraw your application (who am I to do that?), I'm just describing the things what I observed and I hope you may put this into consideration Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: