Pages:
Author

Topic: Fill you in on Chinese Secret - Moved $20M out of China - page 3. (Read 3823 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Names are not important, what I can tell you is that I am only one person and a nobody per say.  I have helped educate and facilitate moving $20 million out of china via the Bitcoin protocol.

Do you really think China is going to allow this to happen when per capita controls were $40,000 per year.  hahahah.  My buy orders have been set for $530 - $450 for months.  China will soon flip the switch, they will seize Huobi, the Lee brothers will vanish and all of those coins will be owned by teh Chinese Government effectively removing supply.

I expect the price to continue forward with the Chinese Government as a 25% partner in BTC hehe Wink

Come on guys this is a communist regime and Coindesk parades OkCoin and Huobi as if they were credible reliable institutions.  Sad, fault is on coindesk as well for being so naive.  But in their defense I doubt they have much understanding of geo-politics.

BTC must operate in free societies, it can operate in the shadows in others with out doubt but not in the public eye hehehe.  You are about to witness the flip of the switch real soon.
Pages:
Jump to: