Pages:
Author

Topic: [Filled 100% and now REPAID Thanks!] BTCJam Loan 10 BTC | 31.31% APR | 6 months - page 2. (Read 2382 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
How hard is it for a software development company owner in Mexico that operates at least 2 years (since March 1st 2013, the time you bought the domain), to get a loan of 2500$ ?

Its Funny,  people thinks we are idiots or what?
Im geting ti red of this. No good for the comunity.
Its a shame. ..
Activity: 602
Hi!

Actually there's not too much left until it's filled, I will put 2 btc myself to fund it, but I'll have wait until Friday to put it.

I'm new to this community, but looking at how people react without verifying first, I see why some people don't like to come here.

Btw, waterpile, I'll remove my bad rating until you remove yours, which I'll think will be when I succesfully repay this loan. I won't expect an apology then, but it would be nice if you do it.

Regards!

Maybe, if you took some time to research forum rules before directly going in Lending as a newbie, everybody wasn't treating you like the usual scammer you behave like. e.g. [EDU] How to spot a scammer (Read this before lending your coins!), [EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!, [EDU] EXERCISE CAUTION WHEN LENDING TO USERS!, Lending Subforum Intro & Scam Trends  
Also, your public retaliatory feedback to waterpile giving you a justified -ve trust feedback due to your loan request w/o collateral while a Newbie was quite an abuse of trust system and only reinforce other users thinking of you being the usual scammer.

Im not the one who gave you that though.. Bah! As if your neg feed back to me has an effect...

cough* cough* Quickseller i'll catch this neg feedback Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
How hard is it for a software development company owner in Mexico that operates at least 2 years (since March 1st 2013, the time you bought the domain), to get a loan of 2500$ ?
Activity: 490
Scammers dosnt wait 1.5 years writting posts...
Scammers just scams.
Nobody will try to give u an opportunity risking his money.
U should understand that.
Good luck to you.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
MadZ I perfectly understand that your community may not trust Btcjam, and that kind of comments are welcome.

Now, as you can see I've received almost 5 BTC now from 138 people, even as it's my first loan, btcjam has had my post at the top during this week.

I also plan this a first step, once I get more reputation I could get a bigger loan if needed for help fund a project, living in a country like Mexico, banks try to rip off all the money they can't of you, and I have avoided them all my life.

Btw, Thank you for your wishes.

Grand_Voyageur thank you too, I see that being a newbie is a curse here, but also, what if an user waits 1.5 years, posts relevant content, becomes trusted and then...... the biggest scammers take their time developing a plan, so I think the community should re-check those policies.

One little funny note, the line "there's a 100% chance", so if somehow, 1 people here trusted me and I fill my obligation, it should be changed to 99.99%
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!
For what I see MadZ, there is no way to offer enough online collateral for a loan as my house, car, company assets can't be send. Ok, so according to the post:

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges. (Don't like alt coins)
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
No domains valuable enough for this.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
I'm in Mexico, almost no people from Mexico here (If you are, raise your hand and I can offer physical collateral), so I'll have a very hard time getting it through the frontier, the cost to send it won't be worth it).
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com
Described in last point.

I'm not spamming a thread, replying to myself for promotion or posting everywhere. I just posted once so people could check it and decide if it's worth the risk, I'm not forcing anyone and I am willing to answer questions here. Judging your reactions, makes me think that 80%+ people that use bitcoin are probably scammers.

5. Straight out of Newbie mode right into Lending (requesting a loan of course) rule was written because almost all newbies requesting a loan proved to be scammers. So, due to you behaving against set rules, everyone here will consider you like a scammer until you are proven otherwise by community.

Edit: Good luck with your project, however.
Activity: 908
Merit: 657
For what I see MadZ, there is no way to offer enough online collateral for a loan as my house, car, company assets can't be send.

This is my point, as you said earlier:

I wasn't posting a foolish, no-collateral direct loan (Nobody should invest in that one)

What you are offering is exactly the type of loan you say no one should invest in, BTCJAM does little to protect investors. I'm just trying to help you understand why you've received such a skeptical response here. Good luck with your project.

For what I see MadZ, there is no way to offer enough online collateral for a loan as my house, car, company assets can't be send. Ok, so according to the post:

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges. (Don't like alt coins)
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
No domains valuable enough for this.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
I'm in Mexico, almost no people from Mexico here (If you are, raise your hand and I can offer physical collateral), so I'll have a very hard time getting it through the frontier, the cost to send it won't be worth it).
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com
Described in last point.

I'm not spamming a thread, replying to myself for promotion or posting everywhere. I just posted once so people could check it and decide if it's worth the risk, I'm not forcing anyone and I am willing to answer questions here. Judging your reactions, makes me think that 80%+ people that use bitcoin are probably scammers.
Activity: 908
Merit: 657
Thank you for the tip, I've already read it, I am a business owner and usually have to check myself contracts, on one post there is something interesting:

1) to buy real world products - thats a red flag for me because if they can't get FIAT loan from a bank/friend or family then a stranger shouldn't trust them either.
NO
2) their loan wont be used to make money, but to purchase objects - second red flag as you have to ask yourself if they cant buy it themselves how will they repay.
NO, it is to make more money
3) just like number 1, but for sob stories such as hospital bills, car maintenance
NO
4) they hide their real life info and have dodgy pseudonyms like nefarious and pirate.
There's a lot of my info on btcjam, if you have a questions just ask me.
5) their use of bitcoins has nothing linked to the community to make it a better place. but request a personal loan as appose to a community growing business loan.
Well, sorry it's not for bitcoins.
6) they don't seem interested in bitcoin's future growth. they just want money.
I see the potential of bitcoin as an easier way for people to avoid giving banks more money
7) they don't want to use a middle man like a respected community member or a service like BTCJAM
I'm using btcjam

I don't mind comments, but I was not asking a direct no-collateral loan, I used BTCJAM as a service, so I think it was rude to someone to just go do that, as I wasn't posting a foolish, no-collateral direct loan (Nobody should invest in that one). As I say I'll remove the bad trust from him, once I repay the loan.

What collateral does BTCJAM hold that can be sold to recoup investors' losses in the case of your default? ID is not considered a valid form of collateral.
Thank you for the tip, I've already read it, I am a business owner and usually have to check myself contracts, on one post there is something interesting:

1) to buy real world products - thats a red flag for me because if they can't get FIAT loan from a bank/friend or family then a stranger shouldn't trust them either.
NO
2) their loan wont be used to make money, but to purchase objects - second red flag as you have to ask yourself if they cant buy it themselves how will they repay.
NO, it is to make more money
3) just like number 1, but for sob stories such as hospital bills, car maintenance
NO
4) they hide their real life info and have dodgy pseudonyms like nefarious and pirate.
There's a lot of my info on btcjam, if you have a questions just ask me.
5) their use of bitcoins has nothing linked to the community to make it a better place. but request a personal loan as appose to a community growing business loan.
Well, sorry it's not for bitcoins.
6) they don't seem interested in bitcoin's future growth. they just want money.
I see the potential of bitcoin as an easier way for people to avoid giving banks more money
7) they don't want to use a middle man like a respected community member or a service like BTCJAM
I'm using btcjam

I don't mind comments, but I was not asking a direct no-collateral loan, I used BTCJAM as a service, so I think it was rude to someone to just go do that, as I wasn't posting a foolish, no-collateral direct loan (Nobody should invest in that one). As I say I'll remove the bad trust from him, once I repay the loan.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!
Hi!

Actually there's not too much left until it's filled, I will put 2 btc myself to fund it, but I'll have wait until Friday to put it.

I'm new to this community, but looking at how people react without verifying first, I see why some people don't like to come here.

Btw, waterpile, I'll remove my bad rating until you remove yours, which I'll think will be when I succesfully repay this loan. I won't expect an apology then, but it would be nice if you do it.

Regards!

Maybe, if you took some time to research forum rules before directly going in Lending as a newbie, everybody wasn't treating you like the usual scammer you behave like. e.g. [EDU] How to spot a scammer (Read this before lending your coins!), [EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!, [EDU] EXERCISE CAUTION WHEN LENDING TO USERS!, Lending Subforum Intro & Scam Trends  
Also, your public retaliatory feedback to waterpile giving you a justified -ve trust feedback due to your loan request w/o collateral while a Newbie was quite an abuse of trust system and only reinforce other users thinking of you being the usual scammer.
Hi!

Regards!
Activity: 602
Hi everyone!

I want to share my listing here, if anyone wants to invets, all the details are in the link.

https://btcjam.com/listings/36029-software-development-company

Thank you for your time and feel free to ask any question about it!

thats alot 10btc for your first loan. Oh well goodluck on your loan request, I doubt that someone would fund this.
Hi everyone!

I want to share my listing here, if anyone wants to invest, all the details are in the link.

https://btcjam.com/listings/36029-software-development-company

Thank you for your time and feel free to ask any question about it!
Pages:
Jump to: