Pages:
Author

Topic: Filthy scammers, cheats, hackers, thieves, conmen, fools and protestants. - page 4. (Read 2636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
This community is poisoned.
You are missing the point here. It is not bitcoin community. It is the human kind, people are poisoned. Money is root of all evil. And humans would do anything to earn money.
Bitcoin, or cryptocurrency in general, is just a new tool for them to achieve that. When there is profit on the line then you will see scammers, cheaters, thieves waiting to rob you.
We need to accept that this world is not ideal place - just don't blame our inventions, it is humans who misuse them.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
fiat is no better

bank thefts
blackmails
murders for hire
pickpockets
card cloners
nigerian price phone scams
phishing for love 'my love i need hospital bill paid or i die next week
sugar daddies, girls marrying old guys just to get name on a will
corporate money laundering
the list goes on

the only difference between fiat and bitcoin is there is less (never zero, but less) chance of knowing who the other party is to slap them with a wet fish/court order.

so never trade with anyone you dont know anything about. unless you can slap them with a wetfish/court order should they do you wrong, dont trade.

AKA.. rule 1: stranger danger

Exactly this. This community isn't poisoned or worse than any other community... The world is poisoned. People are like this, not Bitcoin. People scamming with fiat always existed, always went to jail left and right, always were dishonorable. That won't change anytime soon, if at all, unfortunately.

These are the kinds of threads that give mainstream media something to jump on regarding saying crap about Bitcoin Roll Eyes
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
That's the bad side of cryptocurrency. It's decentralized and is free from the central controlling system which is cool but scammers are taking advantage of this unreversable - anonymity and victimizing those poor people with lack of knowledge. But then again it will return to centralization if we want to do something with it.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
As if they dint exist before 2009.

Cheesy

movies such as oceans 11,12,13 wouldnt exist without all the Fiat scams and thefts inspiring the movies

clint eastwood would never have been famous without the old wild west gunslinging gold stealing bank robbing outlaws

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
As if they dint exist before 2009.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
fiat is no better

bank thefts
blackmails
murders for hire
pickpockets
card cloners
nigerian price phone scams
phishing for love 'my love i need hospital bill paid or i die next week
sugar daddies, girls marrying old guys just to get name on a will
corporate money laundering
the list goes on

the only difference between fiat and bitcoin is there is less (never zero, but less) chance of knowing who the other party is to slap them with a wet fish/court order.

so never trade with anyone you dont know anything about. unless you can slap them with a wetfish/court order should they do you wrong, dont trade.

AKA.. rule 1: stranger danger
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
Why is it that the Bitcoin community is full of these people?  Every imaginable way of stealing, cheating and scamming is done on the blockchain.  Every imaginable scam is being deployed in conjunction with Bitcoin.  People going to jail left and right.  How did it come to be that Bitcoin people are so damn dishonorable?  Will that ever change?

This community is poisoned.
Pages:
Jump to: