Pages:
Author

Topic: FINAL call to the family heroes and legends I need your help! - page 2. (Read 961 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Today has been a very sad day for me. My primary account has been banned permanently without a prior warning.

When I first joined this forum I admired the free world bitcointalk has opened up. I have been cotributing since then.

My bitcointalk account "cryptogasm" has been a full member account. I spent my time, passion to create the account and finally had reached a full member status. I have now been banned without prior warning. I have never spammed before. I have never hated on anyone. I love the community.

I know I can probably spend some BTC to buy a new account, but I do not want that because I genuinely miss my account, and no status can give me the satisfaction of having my own account back. 

I call upon the heroes, legendarys, senior members, Full members, Jr. Members to help me get my ban revoked. I have full faith in the family. I was and will continue to be a positive impact in the community.

This was the msg that was displayed.

"Sorry cryptogasm, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: [email protected] "

Pages:
Jump to: