Pages:
Author

Topic: *****FINAL SALE***** Insane CS:GO Inventory for sale (Only FN HighTier Knifes) - page 2. (Read 49382 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system
Hello Ejarwan and thanks for the interest.
My prices are already lowered by -30%
You can calc the prices and check them.
Everyone do calc the keys at 1.9-2$
I do calc them at 1.6-1.7
Sample: My ST FN Kara 90/5/5 is 1300keys,at 2$ per key,it must be 2600$!

My price: 2100$

If you are looking to buy everything i have,i'm willing to do huge discount
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1042
Need a crypto/NFT Marketing? Contact me.
Sold few skins!
Final prices! Huge discounts already done,check the prices.
I just got CS:go can you explain how to get these skins?

You buy the keys then open something with the key and hope you get this gear?

Or you purcahse it with keys?
Well some of my items cannot be dropped anymore from missions/crates.
If you like to try ur chance getting something,you can try open crates (in most cases you will loose a lot of cash getting nothing).
You can also buy skins with keys.
Not sure what you mean with "how to get these skins",but if you mean how to get skins like mine,you will need either a lot of keys or just cash Smiley Or ofcourse incredible luck to open crate and get something like them Smiley
Best of luck
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I just got CS:go can you explain how to get these skins?

You buy the keys then open something with the key and hope you get this gear?

Or you purcahse it with keys?
Bought the AWP Dragon Lore for 3.1 BTC Smiley

We used a middleman from Steam.
Thanks for the easy trade Smiley Still got awesome skins for sale !
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
Bought the AWP Dragon Lore for 3.1 BTC Smiley

We used a middleman from Steam.
Pending sale for the AWP dragon lore, funds deposited to escrow address (devthedev) Smiley

Yeah. I still can't believe that people are buying this cosmetic only stuff for this money. World is a strange place...

Steam's community market has a surprisingly high market cap. These are some pretty expensive items but there are ones that are so rare that are worth and sold for thousands of dollars. I believe the most expensive cs:go skin was a knife skin that sold for $10k+, it was one of a kind.

But at the end of the day, if somebody wants something and has the money to afford it, they will buy it. Yeah it's expensive but it's like comparing a guy who drives a Honda civic versus a guy driving a Ferrari F12. Obviously nobody NEEDS a ferrari because both cars serve the same purpose for transportation. But the ferrari guy can afford and wants to drive a nicer car so he buys the expensive option over the more practical option.
Currently in middle of deal with master-P.
I hope devthedev can handle the escrow steam trade.
If he can't we will process the trade in steam trade.
Pending sale for the AWP dragon lore, funds deposited to escrow address (devthedev) Smiley

Yeah. I still can't believe that people are buying this cosmetic only stuff for this money. World is a strange place...

Steam's community market has a surprisingly high market cap. These are some pretty expensive items but there are ones that are so rare that are worth and sold for thousands of dollars. I believe the most expensive cs:go skin was a knife skin that sold for $10k+, it was one of a kind.

But at the end of the day, if somebody wants something and has the money to afford it, they will buy it. Yeah it's expensive but it's like comparing a guy who drives a Honda civic versus a guy driving a Ferrari F12. Obviously nobody NEEDS a ferrari because both cars serve the same purpose for transportation. But the ferrari guy can afford and wants to drive a nicer car so he buys the expensive option over the more practical option.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Well,everyone interesed on them can leave me private messages with skype for contact.
Thanks guys,it seems the interest of them is growing daily,so take whatever you like before someone take it before you Smiley
Happy trading.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
I might be interested in escrowing the above deal if you can't find any one. I have experience with Steam trading; have been a member since 2003. PM me if you're interested.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pliq
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
O rly? Skin for a knife for like 1500$? Skin only?! This game is ridiculous Cheesy It is only a cosmetic after all, my god no wonder Valve is making trillions of out Steam...

They are indeed Smiley But a lot of the skins of high value are not traded on the Steam Market since they make no fees from it. They have cap set at $400 or so on their market so a lot of people trade their items outside of the market because they're potentially worth a lot more than $400.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
O rly? Skin for a knife for like 1500$? Skin only?! This game is ridiculous Cheesy It is only a cosmetic after all, my god no wonder Valve is making trillions of out Steam...
Hello guys and thanks for the interest Smiley
I would like to tell you my prices its not only not overpriced but lowered by 20-30% and ofcourse i will explain why Smiley
Firstly,everyone who is familiar with the cs skins will know that the rare paterns and scratchless skins worth more.
For price checks everyone can use csgolongue for my items Smiley
To get the actual price of item,you can check the worth at keys,then calculate the keys to cash.
Most of the sellers selling the keys at 1.8-2$ per key,and my items are calculated at 1.7 per key.
Even if any of you check the price of the rare Stattrak FactoryNew Howl m4,will see it goes for around 1100 keys,and i calculated it at 900 keys.
Sample: The m4 goes for 1100 keys,regular seller selling them at 2$.so 1100x2=2200$ and i am selling ot for much lower... Smiley
The AWP Lore is scratchless and it goes for 550 keys which is 1100$ and my price is way lower Smiley
For those which are not familiar with the prices/market and saying my prices are overpriced,please do check before state anything like this because you will be wrong Smiley
And like i noted on my thread above,the prices can be negotiated a bit Smiley
I will keep my profile private for now.
Well known reddit admins/steam rep admins/middlemans know me well and have me as friends on steam so it won't be such a problem to find a familiar middleman for the trades.
Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
Nice collection of knives but I think the price is a bit high.

I am interested in the Dragon Lore AWP if you're willing to come down a bit on the price.

Also, would you be willing to share your steam account? Feel free to PM.
Pages:
Jump to: