Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally! 101 merit and 84 activity!! Celebration Post! My thoughts on merit. - page 3. (Read 1290 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 7
I participated in the forum for more than a year and not have a merit.
You are very lucky and thank you for sharing.
I will apply your way
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I am truly interested in cryptocurrencies. I like it's technology, I like to use it as a payment method and I really enjoy it as an investment. I think my love for Bitcoin and crypto made this path easier.

That's the most important distinction between you and those moaning.  Wink

Well done and thanks for proving the system is working as intended.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 3146
₿uy / $ell
Good man, welcome to the club.
The system is working no matter what.
I started from 10 and here I am, looking forward to Sr. Member.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
Wow bro! You are really awesome! I hope that people like you will inspire other people to get merit. Instead of complaining on how to get merit and struggle with it, just work hard, research make Good Quality posts!
You are one of the few people who prooves that we can rank up. To be honest, just seeing your merits makes me think that I can also do it. thanks for the advice it really helps me a lot. Yes, being patient is one of the biggest factor in this forum as it takes time and more effort if you really want to rank up. I will learn from you and think that I can also do it, a 100 merits. it is really a challenge. lol.

+2 merits for this post. I can only give you this because I don't have extra smerit..
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Hello guys!

I am new to this forum, I started using it just after the merit system was implemented, so I was one of the "lucky" ones as I got zero merit for free.

I was active in Reddit for some time but when I discovered this forum, I became addicted to it and I really enjoyed the merit system.
A merit differs from a Like (facebook) or an Upvote (Reddit), because sMerits are not free, you have to earn them to be able to give. So only really good posts get merited.

Anyway, I decided that I wanted to become a Full Member, and for that I needed 100 merit. That was pretty of a challenge. I made a deadline: I would like to get 100 merit before 120 activity.
I didn't expect, but I got 100 merit much faster than that!!

I am truly interested in cryptocurrencies. I like it's technology, I like to use it as a payment method and I really enjoy it as an investment. I think my love for Bitcoin and crypto made this path easier.

I want to share some of my thoughts about the merit system with some other people who like me love cryptos and are walking this arduous (but rewarding) path towards higher forums ranks:

• Create a watchlist for boards you like, and visit those boards often.

• Look for topics with few replies. Some questions and topics created are really dumb. But if you want you can provide great answers to those questions! You can even learn while answering a dumb question. I saw this Bruce Lee quote some other day:
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer "

• I like to research a lot about crypto. After my researches sometimes I create a topic about something I learned, this can help others.

• The most important: Make good quality posts and WAIT, don't expect merits now!. Good posts are the true merit sources, and they will be forever awarding merits to you!
    After you create a history of good posts you will be receiving merits constantly, few ones each day. If your posts are good, people will read them, even if they are "lost" in page 10.
    This effect is exponential. My first 20 merits were the harder. I produced a lot of good content when I joined the forum, and now I am receiving merits from posts I did not even remember anymore.

So be patient, write good content, help others. Merits will come slowly, one by one, but exponentially! If you post good content, you will get the merits you need.

Next objective: 250 merits!!
(i hate this activity system!! lol)
Pages:
Jump to: