Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally $200 billion total Marketcap is achieved. - page 8. (Read 1148 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 148
Compared before at the same of bitcoin price, the trading volume is only 20% of lower compared to the current trading volume which is $60 billion already.
This is good as more investors are putting their money at this bullish market, so we could go higher from here.
And that might be even the main thing. Just because Market Cap is a pure fiction. It is just calculated by the price of latest trade price, so if now someone is bought BTC 100$ over the latest price than market cap is increasing for 100$ per every existing coin. So in this case trade volume is showing the real interest from the side of traders instead of baseless MC.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
This is actually good thing because unlike before more investors have been gaining enough experience and they become much wiser, As we can see there is a good slowly bitcoin uprise of price unlike before in which within just a few months the price skyrocketed.

Compared before at the same of bitcoin price, the trading volume is only 20% of lower compared to the current trading volume which is $60 billion already.
This is good as more investors are putting their money at this bullish market, so we could go higher from here.

It's either new money is flowing in the market, or some investors are selling their altcoins and with to bitcoin. I'm sure everyone right now is very happy to see the price just exploded in the last 24 hours breaking barriers of $6400-$6500 and billion cap is increasing. Indicative that we are really in the bullish cycle.
Activity: 40
Merit: 4
Yeah Now Very Good condition BTC Market, btc doing well i think this months btc price up $8000 Dollar
Everyone Just Wait & See , Btc Bullish start
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
One thing I have noticed is the sharp rise in Bitcoin dominance. It has now reached 59.1% and a couple of months ago it was below 50%. Completely different from the scenario we had in 2017, when the dominance was decreasing along with the progress in the bull rally. XRP is the laggard, with the sharpest decrease in the market share. As of now, ETH and BCH are somewhat holding on to their market shares.

If a really big crypto price bubble occurs,the bitcoin dominance should go under 50%,because all the speculative traders will start mass buying altcoins,due to the bigger profit margins.We are at the begining of a new price bubble.I guess that the BCH guyes (Ver,Wright,etc.) will at some point start spreading FUD and ruining everything by creating some "bitcoin forked coins" drama.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
This is actually good thing because unlike before more investors have been gaining enough experience and they become much wiser, As we can see there is a good slowly bitcoin uprise of price unlike before in which within just a few months the price skyrocketed.

Yes and because of us learning the lesson Bitcoin price is now moving up slowly and making sure that it would stay up.
The market is making sure of it by creating a great wall to support it.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
And bitcoin dominance is almost at 60% as well. So maybe when we did touched $6400 we can now call that the bear market has officially ended. We have more than doubled our last all-time-high and I don't think that we will see that bottom again.

So let's see how far the market can go, I'm seeing $6700-$7400 in the next coming days or weeks.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
One thing I have noticed is the sharp rise in Bitcoin dominance. It has now reached 59.1% and a couple of months ago it was below 50%. Completely different from the scenario we had in 2017, when the dominance was decreasing along with the progress in the bull rally. XRP is the laggard, with the sharpest decrease in the market share. As of now, ETH and BCH are somewhat holding on to their market shares.

That makes altcoins down, but it will not stay that high, once altcoins starts to join the party, bitcoin dominance will drop and that's good for everyone
of us since we are not only investing on Bitcoin but also in altcoins as well.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
I am happy today as finally the total Marketcap is now $200 billion, what can we expect from here?

Finally, the Bitcoin market is beaming with so much energy, excitement and enthusiasm as there is definitely now a continuing upward movement for our favorite coin. Now, I am asking myself the same question: Will this continue on for weeks or will there be the possible retracement? I am sure that there are now many who are thinking of reentering Bitcoin again but are just looking for the right timing or the time when Bitcoin will slow down the pace and dip a little. I am just wishing that along with Bitcoin, leading alts will also go for green.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
I am happy today as finally the total Marketcap is now $200 billion, what can we expect from here?

https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/
Pages:
Jump to: