Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally in the Hero club! - page 2. (Read 349 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
March 22, 2022, 02:05:48 PM

And here I am today, officially a Hero Member.

I'm always quick to congratulate anyone i see who has achieved something that i desire. Smiley I don't mean to be superstitious, but i believe in doing so, we put ourselves next in line for our own. Big congratulations mate, i haven't achieved the Hero rank yet, and can't say how it feels, but one thing i know for sure with achieving a higher rank in this forum is that more becomes expected from you in terms of the quality of your expression so that newbies and other lower rank members like myself still looking up to the likes of you with higher ranks will not be disappointed at your contribution. I wish you well in this new achievement, and your journey to a new milestone (legendary) smooth.

I kept improving myself, having the willingness to accept, correct and adjusting to my mistakes, emptying my cup, being humble and staying low key, helpful and giving value to the community without expecting anything in return.

Thank you for sharing this to forum as well, how you achieved this milestone. I think many newbies and others who don't know yet, have a thing to learn from here that providing value should be the primary concern, to become a valuable member to this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
Life's but a walking shadow!
March 22, 2022, 01:34:13 PM
Congratulations mate, users experience different speed levels in their quest for a new rank, yours might have taken quite a while, but now it is finally here i am pretty sure it now feels like the wait was actually worth it. With the introdiction of the merit system ranking up has little or no shortcuts, so a lot of it is on the level of quality displayed by individual users, so well done in getting to this stage. Legendary rank might seem far now, but 'more of the same please' and you'll be there eventually, congratulations once again.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
March 22, 2022, 01:25:49 PM
I know this feeling 😏, having passed through it myself after what seemed like forever for me. I was at Senior rank when the merit system was implemented and it looked like I was going to be stuck there forever. Ranking up to Hero was at snail speed or less than that for me. But benevolence found me after that and getting to legendary wasn't such a drag like what I experienced moving into hero. I'm sure you're in a glee right now. May benevolence also locate you henceforth. Enjoy the moment and congratulations.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
March 22, 2022, 01:01:04 PM
Ever since Bitcointalk introduced the Merit system, I was stuck on being a Sr. Member for a few years.
You won't feel stuck if you enjoy the discussion more than thinking about rank, and any rank is welcome to contribute. But congratulations, it must be nice on your first rank up after the merit system is implemented.

You marked yourself 100 out of 100
Luckily there are no self-marking clubs either. I thought I wouldn't enter.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
March 22, 2022, 12:57:22 PM
Congratulations, OP!
I've been seeing your posts frequently both in our Filipino local board as well as in Bitcoin Discussion.
Really interesting topics you brought up! I never got a chance to hop into discussion though.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
March 22, 2022, 12:47:52 PM
Well deserved progress. Quality and knowledge is the focus and so far the forum has ensured every merit earned is for the deserved and not those who feel entitled. Congratulations i know this should be a reward for a passionate crypto talker specifically a bitcoin talker and more. I am drawing inspiration from this
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
March 22, 2022, 12:47:16 PM

You marked yourself 100 out of 100 :-D

I mean, congratulations!

Thank you so much and I really appreciate it. I'll keep continuing on what I am passionate the most here in this wonderful crypto forum. I would forever be grateful. I just don't know where I would be without knowing this forum years ago. This is where my early days of crypto journey have begin. Amazing community as always!

I've not seen these sort of congratulatory posts around the forum for some time. Congratulations on your new rank.

We all know that becoming Legendary is definitely much more beneficial as a long-term goal.
I'm not aware of any benefits of being a legendary ranked member. The closest to any benefit would be earnings in signature campaigns, but that does not differ much between hero and legendary. Many projects group both ranks to the same cadre.

I mean it's the highest rank right for a normal community member, right? It's like when we call ourselves as "legendary" the feeling is much more greater. But of course, it means nothing if we do something stupid that would affect our trust and reputation.

Integrity, trust and reputation are much more valuable than the amount of wealth we have.  

And yes that's true. Getting higher stakes, rates and opportunities in signature campaigns alone was the closest of them all in terms of "benefits".  Grin

But yeah it's been a long journey, but with a great feeling after reaching the light at the end of the long tunnel.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
March 22, 2022, 12:31:38 PM
I've not seen these sort of congratulatory posts around the forum for some time. Congratulations on your new rank.

We all know that becoming Legendary is definitely much more beneficial as a long-term goal.
I'm not aware of any benefits of being a legendary ranked member. The closest to any benefit would be earnings in signature campaigns, but that does not differ much between hero and legendary. Many projects group both ranks to the same cadre.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
March 22, 2022, 12:23:40 PM

You marked yourself 100 out of 100 :-D

I mean, congratulations!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
March 22, 2022, 12:15:21 PM
Ever since Bitcointalk introduced the Merit system, I was stuck on being a Sr. Member for a few years. I was having an up and down journey, becoming inconsistent, making mistakes, etc. It was not easy to rank up these days. There are no shortcuts, I've got to earn it even if it took me a long while to get there. I remember the day that I've applied the "law of attraction" to myself that there come a time that I'll finally become a Hero Member.

However, I had a different perspective in mind. Instead of focusing on the merits or pressuring myself to rank up, I rather keep contributing as much as I can that would be beneficial for the community without minding the merit and rank. I treated both merits and rank up as just bonus blessings to me, so I'm just being happy to be here with the community.

And I told myself that later on that day that I was waiting for will finally come. And that day is today.

I kept improving myself, having the willingness to accept, correct and adjusting to my mistakes, emptying my cup, being humble and staying low key, helpful and giving value to the community without expecting anything in return. Like what I have learned from the previous years, no one will be inspired of my story if I didn't undergo struggles, failures, rejections, obstacles or even experiencing the worst things in my life. But I never gave up and keep going. I always believe that whatever journey I have as long I overcome these obstacles, it'll be worth it and gonna bear fruits.

I would like to make a special mention and big thanks to the following who have supported my posts from time to time: Ratimov, DdmrDdmr, The Pharmacist, Welsh and _BlackStar. I also would like to thank the rest as well who have seen some of my contributions are helpful and valuable to them and the rest of the community.

We all know that becoming Legendary is definitely much more beneficial as a long-term goal. But I'll stick to my goal which is to focus on being helpful and not chasing after merits and rank-ups. And most importantly, always following the house rules & enjoying my time contributing here on Bitcointalk.

I hope this post of mine would inspire others in any way. Thanks everyone and God bless!
Pages:
Jump to: