Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally we have a localboard moderator - page 3. (Read 385 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 311
Hope Jeremiah 17vs7
Wow, @Igebotz congrats boss, Theymos really surprised us this time, it literally happened so fast Thank God, I'm amazed  now spammers go hear m hot. Our LB is getting better  Grin. Good works dey really pay, this one na motivation for us as individuals to dey always try to do right.
Now way we don get our own LB Moderator shebi dis thread suppose fit dey pinned abi? Useful information for Nigerian newbies
Activity: 546
Merit: 342
First of all I want to acknowledge your wealth of knowledge  and contribution to building the 9ja local board and also making sure that bitcoin and cryptocurrency related topics are well discussed in the local board to help newbies gain right and informed knowledge about cryptocurrency Industry.

Me happy well well for you as you achieve this one this time, and I want be among the first to wish you a big congratulations on your new task to help the naija local board more.

Igebotz congratulations.

Omo this na really big plus to the naija community because e no easy at all and a big welldone and congratulations too to our big man igebotz. When I started the forum, we naija never actually get board but I could recall how members were actively fighting for it and it was granted and on that note we even became of the top boards in the forum sue to the activeness but still we had some cleansing to do because of many newbie being misdirected and now wey Oga igebotz don dey atleast less spam and more quality go dey for we local board.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 667
First of all I want to acknowledge your wealth of knowledge  and contribution to building the 9ja local board and also making sure that bitcoin and cryptocurrency related topics are well discussed in the local board to help newbies gain right and informed knowledge about cryptocurrency Industry.

Me happy well well for you as you achieve this one this time, and I want be among the first to wish you a big congratulations on your new task to help the naija local board more.

Igebotz congratulations.
Pages:
Jump to: