Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIND] FindYou Coin - Faucet Distribution - page 36. (Read 76542 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
November 24, 2014, 02:42:04 PM
DEV SAID :

Instead, let this coin be in your wallets and outside of the market for the time being. There will be no mining costs and no efforts required to get those coins.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
November 24, 2014, 02:39:40 PM

Yeah finally  their have added it, I've talked with the admin a couple of hours ago.

Thanks !

That is good But the price need to get as high as 500++ ..
Because the last amount received was 150 find
so i think in the day or two each wallet will receive less than 50 Find
Good luck all

I can point to at least 20 coins with less supply and lower price than 500 satoshi, but you want to sell free coin at it? Cheesy Nice thinking... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
November 24, 2014, 02:36:29 PM

Yeah finally  their have added it, I've talked with the admin a couple of hours ago.

Thanks !

Good luck all

Yes of course , you're right . However you've only to sell your coin at 500 satoshi  but the problem is nobody will buy it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 24, 2014, 02:34:58 PM

Thanks !

Good luck all
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
November 24, 2014, 02:22:32 PM
And that is why most of you people are losing money (and faith) on coins. FIND was launched 5 days ago, but you already talk about exchanges like Bittrex. The dev. still has 75% of the coins (if not more). How many people will invest in this in your opinion? I am not calling the dev scammer, but don't you think it's a bit risky and you can kill the coin?

I agree with spartak.
The rush to get a great exchange often ends up killing the coin prematurely due dump aplenty.
legendary
#Free market
November 24, 2014, 02:21:30 PM

Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Activity: 403
Merit: 251
November 24, 2014, 01:43:34 PM

not really its not as easy as it sounds its really pain in the ass ... like its not a gear u can turn on and leave it .... those virtual machines needs to be cheacked like every 30-45 min/each for VPN drops and at this prices its not really worth that work at all ... if it goes like 120-140 that maybe profitable then..but by the time that happen the reward may be droped again.. so yeah its a closed loop ..best choice now would be putting some buys and wait for them to hit ....i just got more 100k coins Cheesy  
But each wallet would still need a globally unique IP address to get coins?

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2014, 01:01:39 PM
legendary
November 24, 2014, 11:17:10 AM
And that is why most of you people are losing money (and faith) on coins. FIND was launched 5 days ago, but you already talk about exchanges like Bittrex. The dev. still has 75% of the coins (if not more). How many people will invest in this in your opinion? I am not calling the dev scammer, but don't you think it's a bit risky and you can kill the coin?

first thanks for posting the first negative comment as you make me feel better about getting into this early ...
Second there is something called Block explorer/Sourcecode where u can see shit happen .....
Same goes for miracle where people say the same thing and proven wrong ....

It was not negative comment - it was a good point. And what do you think block explorer and source has to do with dumping? 

P.S. I don't want to be involved in such conversation... it was just opinion.
P.S.2. I got in early too, but that's not the question...

well no one is really force anyone to invest as its the person who click the mouse and click buy/sell its his own choice ...that go for the whole thing its People CHOICE to either invest or not ...and they should be experianced enough to risk their money
legendary
@FAILCommunity
November 24, 2014, 11:04:17 AM

first thanks for posting the first negative comment as you make me feel better about getting into this early ...
Second there is something called Block explorer/Sourcecode where u can see shit happen .....

It was not negative comment - it was a good point. And what do you think block explorer and source has to do with dumping? 

P.S. I don't want to be involved in such conversation... it was just opinion.
P.S.2. I got in early too, but that's not the question...
legendary
November 24, 2014, 10:57:16 AM

And the coin is FREE coin as no one is paying for it ...
legendary
#Free market
legendary
@FAILCommunity
November 24, 2014, 10:54:36 AM
legendary
November 24, 2014, 10:51:47 AM
How can I get more coins? I only have one computer.

Virtual machines with vpn Cheesy

Any detail steps?

You install a virtual machine on your main pc, then install the cybershost vpn, then open FindYou wallet.

After this,

You install another Virtual machine onto you 1st virtual.

And so goes on...

Virtualception? Got the idea?

Virtual machine?

yeah there is a way to use that cheak miracle thread ......but its so hard and annoying

And needs 16 cores cpu and 64gb ram (if you want to start a lot of virtuals)

With that, it's still fair because it just likes coin mining, who has more resources will get more coin Smiley

not really its not as easy as it sounds its really pain in the ass ... like its not a gear u can turn on and leave it .... those virtual machines needs to be cheacked like every 30-45 min/each for VPN drops and at this prices its not really worth that work at all ... if it goes like 120-140 that maybe profitable then..but by the time that happen the reward may be droped again.. so yeah its a closed loop ..best choice now would be putting some buys and wait for them to hit ....i just got more 100k coins Cheesy  
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
November 24, 2014, 10:49:47 AM

Any detail steps?

You install a virtual machine on your main pc, then install the cybershost vpn, then open FindYou wallet.

After this,

And so goes on...

Virtual machine?

yeah there is a way to use that cheak miracle thread ......but its so hard and annoying

With that, it's still fair because it just likes coin mining, who has more resources will get more coin Smiley
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
November 24, 2014, 10:43:46 AM

Any detail steps?

After this,

And so goes on...

Virtual machine?

legendary
November 24, 2014, 10:42:05 AM
oww those dumps
Pages:
Jump to: