Pages:
Author

Topic: Find me a new name for everything and get 0.00337096 BTC (2.20$ish) - page 5. (Read 2805 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
dimitri
I think he is asking for a name with meaning that he can use everything in online facebook and also for his business..
And i think its hard to find a name with meaning that you can use for everything..
Why dont you try everything as your title
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
 Unfortunately thats all I have , and for that type of coin I know I won't get the best.

Now what I need ;

Need one word name , it has to be one word
 Needs to have a meaning so it can't be "adfsderwcwe" or things like that
 I will use it everywhere , here , reddit , twitter , facebook , .com , in game username , hopefully a future company name as well.
 Think global , it will be my brand , it will be me , it will be the SaaS company I will build one day , it will be my username in pokemon go , EVERYTHING
 I like latin things. Doesn't have to be , just an heads up
 I like "blacksmith" in almost every game and I even have a folder named Blacksmith that I put junk into in my computer.

These are what you guys have , if you have further questions that can help you find a name , go ahead and ask , I will answer them all. AMA style.

Check if the name is available first before suggesting , otherwise you are spending both your and my time , I won't accept it if its already taken.
Pages:
Jump to: