Pages:
Author

Topic: find the best altcoin - page 3. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
August 07, 2018, 01:55:38 PM
about altcoin in the end survives at a low price is a fairness that must be accepted and I think we don't need to be confused in choosing one of the many altcoins at this time which is very much, because what we have to believe is that someday the altcoin will benefit us both small or large.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
August 07, 2018, 01:29:02 PM
do you want to invest in altcoin? or just trading? if you are investing, you can buy ethereum, ripple or litecoin. if for trading, you can visit several exchange sites to find out which altcoin is good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 01:25:15 PM
Safinus is a very serious project with an impressive market capitalization and today is one of the most promising! They do their best to take leading positions in its own field. The best opportunity for participate in ICO today! Safinus.com
Activity: 434
August 07, 2018, 08:41:50 AM
I also feel very disappointed at this time that many altcoins only use us all. we have worked for them but they don't pay us what they promise and also the coins they give don't have a price.

Activity: 96
August 07, 2018, 08:37:06 AM
Indeed, a good altcoin is very important. Everyone wants to find a coin that can grow wildly to get the highest profit. But this is very difficult. You may encounter fraudulent projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 06:29:46 AM
You're right, so many types of altcoins and ICOs are always approaching. Those coins have different markets. Some are legit and some may be failed. That makes us feel dizzy to choose the best one. I myself always analyze and research several times before choosing one of them. Exactly, just buy the coins from ICO that have interesting and different usable products in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

Altcoin is the best ethereum today because ethereum is a type of cryptocurrency and also ethereum is not only a currency but can also exchange it with a currency called ether. Ethereum can create a fragmented financial ecosystem and can find good altcoins by seeing its growth.
Activity: 784
August 06, 2018, 06:13:16 AM
And I would instead of neo consider ontology. An excellent coin, I bribe myself a little into my portfolio.
Activity: 67
August 06, 2018, 05:55:43 AM
There are some safe bets in my opinion, not financial advise ofcourse. Those are projetcs that have shown a continous growth over a past year and still have a lot to show, have a huge support from community and even goverments. NEO and Vechain are my biggest holding as of now.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 06, 2018, 05:47:23 AM
There is not the best alternative cryptocurrency on the market at all. I am sure that the best one should be universal and real altcoins have too many disadvantages.
Activity: 1050
August 05, 2018, 02:12:54 PM
If you are confused about choosing the coin you want, I think you should buy ETH if you want to wait for a definite price. ETH is currently declining at a price of $ 400, if you buy it for a period of 1 month you will benefit from the increase in the price of ETH, but if you want another coin you can see coins like XMR, NEO, and EOS at stable prices and have a history the good one.
Activity: 82
August 05, 2018, 02:01:31 PM
Most of the coins after release of the fall and that's okay . so many at once and sell
Activity: 168
July 03, 2018, 12:29:03 PM
The best way to choose an altcoin is to do research on them and find out what they are looking to built and what they are looking to achieve in the years to come, if it is what you are comfortable about then you can invest in it, else look for another one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
July 03, 2018, 12:13:46 PM
The great advantage will give you altcoins which has a POS Mining. Then you will be able to produce more coins all the time, if you turned on a purse.
Activity: 462
July 03, 2018, 12:12:43 PM
Good altcoin has first and foremost capable developers, passionate community and clear utilities and roadmap. If you just want to pick altcoin off the shelf on coinmarketcap, look for volume, liquidity and market cap!
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
July 03, 2018, 12:10:04 PM
i try to invest in alternative blockchain projects. for example neo and ethereum are good, they provide a better blockchain technology comparing with bitcoin. faster and better network size. wanchain is also new and good one.
Activity: 798
July 03, 2018, 12:06:26 PM
Finding a well developed altcom is extremely difficult. Most of the new projects are in the process of development. Currently, can only predict!
But I think altcoin in the top # 100 on coinmarketcap is very worthwhile to invest!
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 11:49:44 AM
so much altcoin at the time of making people and I get confused in choosing one of altcoin at the moment. so much altcoin at this time that at the beginning of the emergence of the price is so high and in the end it gets lower, I ask and keep asking if there is altcoin that really give big advantage continuously.

At the moment, very good altcoyin is EOS. He has a great potential, the developers want to make a replacement for ETH by means of it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 03, 2018, 01:33:43 AM
It is difficult to identify good altcoin to invest. If it is good, the price is too high to invest, if the price is low, investment can be risky.
Choose and invest altcoin in # 100 on https://coinmarketcap.com/ to reduce risk and be a good altcoin in the future.
Activity: 28
July 03, 2018, 01:18:49 AM
Ambrosus (AMB)

-currently only $.30
-you can get a master node for around $3k usd which is an insane deal considering the expected ROI for node operators
-node payouts tied to US dollar so even if the market falls your profit stays
-rumored partnerships with Migros (30 billion), GSK (40 billion), Cargill (100 billion!) and others means there will be mass adoption of AMB-NET platform upon launch
-rockstar team including the father of IOT and deep connections in Swiss government and corporations
-full fledged IOT platform with their own hardware and proprietary sensors
-main net in July
-only $40mm market cap
-coin burn for each ownership challenge transaction

I think AMB is one of the most underrated and undervalued coins in all of crypto right now. All signs are pointing that it could soon become THE european/ western supply chain platform that could potentially handle many billions of dollars worth of products which will mean anybody who operates a node can retire off the passive income.
Pages:
Jump to: