Pages:
Author

Topic: Finding Altcoins With Potential - page 5. (Read 852 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 3
July 22, 2020, 09:13:32 AM
Are you running an advert or just a research you have made ? I'm thinking this is a kind of advert. You may rather think of running a bounty advert, that should reach to public faster.. Grin

Advert for what? Lol I wanted to share this info as I thought it was resourceful.

OP says it's free and upon checking it says subscription free why not I can always unsubscribe, let's see how good these tools are and let's see if this can help us also, we have a saying sharing is caring and it's for everyone here to appreciate or not what is presented.

Try it out - I have and I am up. I am not forcing you either, if it sounds fishy, leave it lol. I solely shared this for the benefit of everyone here, you can use this information as you please Smiley
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
July 22, 2020, 08:59:40 AM
Are you running an advert or just a research you have made ? I'm thinking this is a kind of advert. You may rather think of running a bounty advert, that should reach to public faster.. Grin

Advert for what? Lol I wanted to share this info as I thought it was resourceful.

OP says it's free and upon checking it says subscription free why not I can always unsubscribe, let's see how good these tools are and let's see if this can help us also, we have a saying sharing is caring and it's for everyone here to appreciate or not what is presented.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
July 22, 2020, 08:33:49 AM

First of all, tokens are not coins, they don't run their own nodes, they were made with a cheap ETH smart contract and anyone can easily make one of those, but not anyone can make their own coins.

And the second point is, 98% of this kind of business ends in scam, the token owners loves to walkaway with people money, so please don't promote them because this way you will make people lose their money.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
July 22, 2020, 08:15:30 AM
The way you explained here in the forum, it seems that you are part of the team of this TOKEN you mentioned.
I don't have any idea about this, finding an altcoins that are potentials could only be found at CMC in my own opinion.
But you may deny that your not part of it, however it is something like that you are advertising it.
July 22, 2020, 03:54:42 AM
Are you the owner of this project? Because if you're not, better to stop fooling people to think about x10 potential market gains. Well, that is absolutely big and big enough to question how (your) team will work with that.

TBH, you can't avoid people thinking bad in (your) project or being a scam because, in reality, it is annoying to see people saying x10 potential gain in the future, and nobody will believe (you're) saying. If you are not untrue to (your) project, better to stop it saying an unreachable thing because that is only the reason why people ignored (your)/this project.

This is not my project at all. Buddy, you should understand that alts are popping off like crazy. Look like at Kardiachain for example, 6x in a couple of months. Look at KDA marketcap and the actual project. We are in a mini-altseason, do not get confused.

Look at the Provisn.com blog I shared, they clocked over 30x in the first quarter of this year. I am here to help - hope the above was useful!
July 22, 2020, 03:45:18 AM

Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
July 21, 2020, 06:08:06 PM
Are you the owner of this project? Because if you're not, better to stop fooling people to think about x10 potential market gains. Well, that is absolutely big and big enough to question how (your) team will work with that.

TBH, you can't avoid people thinking bad in (your) project or being a scam because, in reality, it is annoying to see people saying x10 potential gain in the future, and nobody will believe (you're) saying. If you are not untrue to (your) project, better to stop it saying an unreachable thing because that is only the reason why people ignored (your)/this project.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
July 21, 2020, 05:44:16 PM
Firstly, this is the trading discussion board Not the Altcoin discussion board. Move the topic to the Altcoin discussion board.

Secondly, there are a lot of contradictions in the OP. For example if the mainnet was already launched, why are you still claiming it's an ERC20 token?
The mainnet was launched in 2020, and their Q3/Q4 roadmap is being released in the coming weeks. This ERC-20 coin is showing positive signs for adoption and growth.

Thirdly, Stop shilling.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
July 21, 2020, 05:15:07 PM

Shilling to be precise. Its not unusual anymore we see this in every cornor of the forum.

Anyway, If Kadena is listed in different exchanges already then its a good token to invest. I just have no idea how good like how much profit to expect being a holder.
Back in the days, scalability is always among the feature that we are to compare to other projects but now there are more to consider when investing.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
July 21, 2020, 04:49:50 PM
July 21, 2020, 02:43:31 PM
Finding 10x altcoins is definitely a key element to any crypto trader’s MO (it certainly should be). In my search for altcoins with exponential potential, I’m going to share my findings in a series here. Please jump in and use the information shared, and share with me anything valuable you’ve come across, or comments on the projects mentioned.

This week I’m looking at Kadena (KDA).

At this stage (time of writing) the altcoin is ranked 2153 on CoinMarketCap, and is currently valued at $0.252248. The coin is currently traded on 4 exchanges: Bittrex, Hotbit, CoinEx and Hoo.com. Based on my findings (explained below), this coin is super undervalued, and a strong candidate for both a swing trade and long term hold option. Let’s get into it.

What is Kadena
Kadena is a highly-scalable solution for blockchain application development. The platform to date has created a 500 node blockchain, as well as an accompanying interface, and an accessible smart contract language. The permissioned blockchain can handle 8,000 transactions per second, which compared to other app development blockchains is impressive. Ethereum can process roughly 9000 transactions per second, while EOS can do 1000.

The mainnet was launched in 2020, and their Q3/Q4 roadmap is being released in the coming weeks. This ERC-20 coin is showing positive signs for adoption and growth.

Kadena’s Leadership
This for me was the green flag: the founders of Kadena met working (in leadership positions) at JP Morgan’s Blockchain Centre of Excellence. Stuart Popejoy was the Director of the centre, while Will Martino was Lead Engineer (and previously worked in security at the SEC). Talk about a power team. Their insights into the blockchain industry, and regulations especially, are key factors in where this project could be headed.

In my opinion, this is the perfect coin for active traders looking for long term holds. I look forward to keeping an eye on it, and seeing what they make of this impressive technology in the future.

Disclaimer: This is off the Kadena Token Spotlight by Provisn  - you can read A LOT more information there if if you're subscribed, free lifetime memberships at the moment, no payment details required.
https://provisn.com/member/token_spotlight/60/.

Provisn’s recent 3,327% gains (115.5% avg) here:
https://medium.com/@provisn/provisn-signal-call-results-q1-4-11-7-11-3-327-gains-c9e5cb973691

Pages:
Jump to: