Pages:
Author

Topic: Finding new exchange tokens - page 6. (Read 681 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
March 10, 2022, 03:22:36 PM
I hear 2 exchange on your list (Bkex & CoinEx) but don't have experience in the service.

For DODO, some project have a good volume trading. But, I think the problem is not in the exchange it self for volume. The token it self need to have a good volume, to holding with long term you need to make sure the token you are buying have high volume and can survive with a long time.

Otherwise, your holding token will be dead because the token you are buying have small volume or maybe dead volume trading.

Agree, I'm still using DODO exchange for the next few months. They have confirmed some gift offers on Twitter https://twitter.com/BreederDodo/status/1501422446171148291
DODO DEX exchange has a fairly decent trading volume, and for CoinEX and Bkex personally, I don't use it. Especially trading on Bkex is the same as waiting for a long queue that never ends.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
March 10, 2022, 02:23:54 PM
I had initially bought and held coinex token for a long time without any profit. I thought it was a promising project and still do. I just lack the money to buy the Cex token again. With their newer approach with cheaper fees and as a payment gateway, wallet as well an exchange, I have high hopes with them. Bkex and Dodo as well are older exchanges with Dodo still having a good number of newer IEOs and presales.
Activity: 233
Merit: 12
March 10, 2022, 02:00:10 PM
I hear 2 exchange on your list (Bkex & CoinEx) but don't have experience in the service.

For DODO, some project have a good volume trading. But, I think the problem is not in the exchange it self for volume. The token it self need to have a good volume, to holding with long term you need to make sure the token you are buying have high volume and can survive with a long time.

Otherwise, your holding token will be dead because the token you are buying have small volume or maybe dead volume trading.
Do your own research first before saying something you aren't really sure about, DODO token has whopping 32million dollars daily trading volume as we speak that even after the token is down to 0.32$ per one, DODO is big and I'm sure by 2024 this token will make a new ATH.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
March 10, 2022, 12:50:08 PM

Activity: 248
Merit: 13
Futiracoin.com
March 10, 2022, 12:47:11 PM
I'm looking for a good exchange that's slowly growing up, I plan to buy and hold the tokens for long term and I want to hear people's feedback on the tokens.

1. CoinEX
2. DODO
3. Bkex chain

Any contribution will be accepted
Pages:
Jump to: