Pages:
Author

Topic: Finding strategic partners for an innovation project - page 2. (Read 284 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
When our ambitious plans with space exploration become a reality, Cogitex could become the currency for future interplanetary transactions.

Your is truly out-of-this-world innovation but something is missing that shows your lack of transparency who are the people in your team involved in this project and what are your capabilities that you can materialize all your plans, for all we know you're just one guy who created a this idea
Checking your team page I cannot see any of the team and checking one LinkedIn in your profile I don't see in your credentials that you can make this project take off.

https://cogitex.org/#team
All operations, including expenditures, transactions and development steps, are now publicized on social media platforms such as Twitter and Telegram. This is to ensure transparency and engagement in our community. My search for partners is aimed at joining forces in realizing this exciting idea.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
When our ambitious plans with space exploration become a reality, Cogitex could become the currency for future interplanetary transactions.

Your is truly out-of-this-world innovation but something is missing that shows your lack of transparency who are the people in your team involved in this project and what are your capabilities that you can materialize all your plans, for all we know you're just one guy who created a this idea
Checking your team page I cannot see any of the team and checking one LinkedIn in your profile I don't see in your credentials that you can make this project take off.

https://cogitex.org/#team
I am the author of an idea that I believe will revolutionize the future of cryptocurrencies and technology. The project I am working on is a combination of artificial intelligence, space exploration and blockchain. We are looking at opportunities for collaboration and partnership.

If you are passionate about the idea of the future, believe that technology should keep pace with progress, and are willing to share your experience and ideas, I am looking for partners willing to join our project.

To contact me, write a message on the forum or in Telegram @di4xod.
From my perspective I understand that what you are looking for is a financial partner, because what you are trying to make the combinations is already in existence on its segment, so therefore I believe that what you are saying so far is a good ideas but I taught that is something that will stand on it own without the combinations of something that is already in existence, I think that people that find your idea as a welcomed development will basically respond positively in this your thread
I'm confident that as the discussion unfolds, those who resonate with the vision and potential impact of Cogitex will see the value beyond the surface. I invite everyone who sees this as a welcomed development to join the conversation and share their thoughts
I am interested in those who can support not only financially, but also with their experience in development and coding. Partnering is a mutually beneficial process and I am willing to consider various forms of cooperation, be it marketing, investment or technical support.

To clarify exactly what I'm looking for, I'll provide more details in a personal communication.

You can also check out the Project Development section or move this thread to get better exposure for the one who might be the actual targetted audience for you.

You also may need to express your idea a little bit and how its related to cryptocurrency to impress the people because its kind of hard to get picture from the project related to AI, space exploration and blockchain.

Is this going to be the currency of the future when we make interplanetary roundtrips?

When we talk about cryptocurrencies, we see more than just a medium of exchange. Cogitex is an amalgamation of blockchain, artificial intelligence and space research, making it more than just a unit of currency.

We aim to create a sustainable ecosystem where technology will serve humanity by breaking new ground in research and enabling a new level of interaction with artificial intelligence. When our ambitious plans with space exploration become a reality, Cogitex could become the currency for future interplanetary transactions.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
I am the author of an idea that I believe will revolutionize the future of cryptocurrencies and technology. The project I am working on is a combination of artificial intelligence, space exploration and blockchain. We are looking at opportunities for collaboration and partnership.

If you are passionate about the idea of the future, believe that technology should keep pace with progress, and are willing to share your experience and ideas, I am looking for partners willing to join our project.

From my perspective I understand that what you are looking for is a financial partner, because what you are trying to make the combinations is already in existence on its segment, so therefore I believe that what you are saying so far is a good ideas but I taught that is something that will stand on it own without the combinations of something that is already in existence, I think that people that find your idea as a welcomed development will basically respond positively in this your thread
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I am interested in those who can support not only financially, but also with their experience in development and coding. Partnering is a mutually beneficial process and I am willing to consider various forms of cooperation, be it marketing, investment or technical support.

To clarify exactly what I'm looking for, I'll provide more details in a personal communication.

You can also check out the Project Development section or move this thread to get better exposure for the one who might be the actual targetted audience for you.

You also may need to express your idea a little bit and how its related to cryptocurrency to impress the people because its kind of hard to get picture from the project related to AI, space exploration and blockchain.

Is this going to be the currency of the future when we make interplanetary roundtrips?
Strategic partner meaning financially partner or someone who have experience too on developing project and codes. Partnetship is easy if you know what you want. There are lots of people here might be interested like in a form of marketing, investors or someone love to code and found buggy things on a platform. You need to clear what you need and also might want to give more details or like website so its easy to see if its worth it to collaborate with.
I am looking for strategic partners willing to contribute to the Cogitex project. I am interested in those who can support not only financially, but also with their experience in development and coding. Partnering is a mutually beneficial process and I am willing to consider various forms of cooperation, be it marketing, investment or technical support.

If you're interested in collaboration, you can share some information about your project in your post. This way, people can see why they should connect with you via Telegram. Personally, I also need to see some appeal in the project before messaging you through Telegram. If it's just a collaboration in the usual investment field, there are many projects involving artificial intelligence out there that I find intriguing.
I realize there are many projects using artificial intelligence. But Cogitex stands out for its plans to invest in AI and space exploration, including the creation of android robots. It's not just a project, it's a step into the future.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
Strategic partner meaning financially partner or someone who have experience too on developing project and codes. Partnetship is easy if you know what you want. There are lots of people here might be interested like in a form of marketing, investors or someone love to code and found buggy things on a platform. You need to clear what you need and also might want to give more details or like website so its easy to see if its worth it to collaborate with.
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
If you're interested in collaboration, you can share some information about your project in your post. This way, people can see why they should connect with you via Telegram. Personally, I also need to see some appeal in the project before messaging you through Telegram. If it's just a collaboration in the usual investment field, there are many projects involving artificial intelligence out there that I find intriguing.

Pages:
Jump to: