Pages:
Author

Topic: finish college or keep playing bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1773 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
With such high fluctuation in Bitcoin price, you should continue to attend college so that if the market collapses, you still have your options open

You need to keep a balance in between all the things and that you need to handle the things in a way that can help you in learning and finishing your studies as well as helping you in making of some good money while being into the world of the crypto currencies. if you will choose any one thing and will leave other one, then it will be very much difficult to handle the things in a better way.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
Education is the most important part for lead your life properly but nowadays bitcoin became like a gold for everyone, it's price so high. so not bad if you earn lots of money with bitcoin.I also doing this,I didn't complete my qualifications for financial problem. but now I am with bitcoin & I  have no financial problem.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
It is very important to finish you college. At the same time, you can do crypto-related activities in your off-time. But don't compromise you education for crypto.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
Education is about educating our heart not just only our mind. Some says education is to make minds not money and career. It says that in education the most important is what you learned not what you will earn. But nowadays money are major factor to succeed actually playing bitcoin was not a distraction in our studies it depends on the students how he/she will manage the time. Just always remember that education is our top priority.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.
Education is far better than playing in bitcoin and in the future yiur education may help you further to beca better bitcoin trader. even though you are making lots of monet here in bitcoin if you don't have enough education soon you will mis manage your money  and in turn will vanish all unlike you have education your analytical and decision making skills will further grow.

Education is our last brigade to rely with since this one will not be taken by anyone and this is lifetime title to us and we should pursue to take an diploma so that we can make a secure spot on huge salary paying job if bitcoins will fail.

We should remember that bitcoins standings is so questionable and we cannot even tell on when does the end of this bitcoin profit gaining.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Of course, training is very important!
But looking, in what country you live! In my country, I bought a diploma and put it on a shelf, or you used it as a sausage cardboard!
So for me it's more important to play bitcoin !!
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
As a student, I think that the most important thing for you is academics, but you can use Bitcoin as your interest and complete some transactions in your spare time. This is the best of both worlds. good luck.
College over bitcoin?For me,i will suggest to finish college first because whatever happens you have your degree that nobody could steal.Bitcoin can be a help for you to sustain college, if you can do both.Just be responsible enough to find your responsibilities and priorities that as an individual it is our responsibility to educate ourselves in school not just good manners and also academically.Be a degree holder and a succesful bitcoiner soon.
Like the degree of a college, bitcoin can also not be stolen and we run for degree because we want job at the end, and job is just a way of earning money. Besides, degree does not give job. It is never like that in the market. Skills are important to secure work in any company. Now bitcoin does not demand any degree and it can give sufficient earning to a person, what’s the point in wasting time on degree?
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.
Education is far better than playing in bitcoin and in the future yiur education may help you further to beca better bitcoin trader. even though you are making lots of monet here in bitcoin if you don't have enough education soon you will mis manage your money  and in turn will vanish all unlike you have education your analytical and decision making skills will further grow.
Activity: 208
I consider a degree in college as a shield from poverty because you can easily apply for a job if you are a college graduate. Though you can gain a lot of income from bitcoin the possibility of doing both without sacrificing the other is there so why not do both.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
You may be happy because you are earning now but what if the country you reside decided to ban bitcoin and the cryptocurrency as a whole then you cannot do anything about it but do some ways to still have access to it or just let it go. If you continue your studies then you would always have a back up plan and you can make your parents or whoever sent you to school proud. Education is the only thing that cannot be steal from us and just think of the years you studied. It is only a few years and you would finish it so just keep studying. There are so many people who are in here trying to earn so that they can study.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
If i were you, i'll do both. Education should be your number one priority in life. Because education will be your investment in real life. At the same time, you can do Bitcoin for your financial investment. If you keep doing that, by the time you finish your college study, you already have enough money to start up a bussiness if you want to make one. Or at least to make yourself not to worry much about life.

education status is very important, I am sure many people more confident if they already have both, at least they have reserves for anything that will happen in the future, I assume like this because unlucky to get college education, but I remain comfortable because it is already have a pretty basic about cripto currency and focus for the future.

Yes studying and learning very important than anything bitcoin is not an assured one so you can make it both in an control thing both are very important for our life to go the next stage of our life.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
If i were you, i'll do both. Education should be your number one priority in life. Because education will be your investment in real life. At the same time, you can do Bitcoin for your financial investment. If you keep doing that, by the time you finish your college study, you already have enough money to start up a bussiness if you want to make one. Or at least to make yourself not to worry much about life.

education status is very important, I am sure many people more confident if they already have both, at least they have reserves for anything that will happen in the future, I assume like this because unlucky to get college education, but I remain comfortable because it is already have a pretty basic about cripto currency and focus for the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
finish your course because this is a useful science, college is not up to a full week, use your free time or your vacation by continuing bitcoin because bitcoin is also important if you have lots of assets. I suggest you keep playing bitcoin while studying.
better finish college first if in my opinion. however more important it is education from the money, because looking for money can be at any time but if finish college can not at any time.
Activity: 110
Merit: 4
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
I do not think that this is a wise choice. Learning in college can help you have a good fulltime job with high salary in the future. trading or investing just help you have more extra income. do not make somethings wrong. Smiley
Activity: 322
I understand that you are getting fond of earning money but finishing college must be your top priority. Bitcoin will indeed end its life span but not too soon. Do not be threatened because bitcoin won't be extinct with just 4-5 years. You can still finish college. If you manage your time well then you can do both. Just be sure that this won't afflict your academics.

Profession in life if you have it will not be lost anymore, unlike bitcoin it might be lost someday or whenever. I would suggest to finish your college education and keep doing bitcoin as your second priority. Because through bitcoin you can earn also some money if you have enough knowledge to do it, and it will helps greatly in your expenses of schooling.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
You can definitely invest in bitcoin and college because investing in bitcoin does not take up too much of your time. Just having the knowledge of cryptocurrency and tracking the volatility of the market, you can fully invest in bitcoin. Make a decision for your life as it will determine your future.
Activity: 122
We kind of share the same story as am in College now and I also love Bitcoin. My advice is that you can do both at the same time when you manage your time very well. Bitcoin has helped me a lot in my education and I cannot leave it and at the same time am almost about to complete so I cannot quit college. I therefore try as much as I can to balance my studies and crypto.
Activity: 23
do not quit college, you can do both at once.you just need to manage your time for doing college assignments and playing bitcoin. and do not forget to set aside a bit of your time for refreshing, so you do not get too dizzy with the piling tasks Grin
Activity: 184
Finish college because your college certificate is essential.  Leaving school school for bitcoin is not the best .you can be schooling and still be doing cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: